Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 10:20

After wrestling Juniperpaw to the ground, Willowpaw had wrapped his paws around her and forced her to sit still as he licked her forehead over and over. Any clanmates that had stopped to stare at the open display of love had long since gone about their business. He didn't care if they stared, or even thought he was weird, his sister was back! While she was missing nothing had felt the same. Sure, he still had Hollowpaw, but she was fine on her own without him. Juniperpaw always seemed to need someone familiar nearby to function properly, she made him want to be brave and strong just like their father, and without her he felt like he was none of those things... But now she was back! He wanted to tell her not to go missing again without him, he wanted to tell her how much he loved her, but how could he say those things when he was giving her forehead kisses?

The tom's gaze was temporarily drawn from Juniperpaw as an odd pelt wandered by. Willowpaw's licks paused as his brain worked slowly. "Briarpaw!" The tom called out. He beckoned the molly closer with his tail, waiting for her to be in whispering distance before speaking. "Sablestrike asked Juniperpaw and I to go get some moss, wanna come with? I'm sure he'd be super happy if we came back with extra moss!" Willowpaw smiled in an attempt to cover the lie with something sweet. All he really wanted was to go pick some flowers with Juniperpaw, but he liked Briarpaw. She was a fun cat, mostly to look at, but she was still fun... And if she joined them they'd be able to carry a bunch more flowers back!

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output12                   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output10                          Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 10:36

Briarpaw had grown used to her cousin's antics, mostly tuning them out as she went about her day. She was glad that Juniperpaw was back, of course, but Willowpaw seemed far more attached to his sister than she was to any of her own siblings.

At her name being called, the tortoiseshell-tabby glanced over, blinking up at Willowpaw. "Alright, sure." She mewed, "Larkshine gave me a break from training today and sitting in camp is boring." Gathering moss was far from the most engaging of tasks, but it was something to do that would benefit the clan.

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyThu 16 May 2024 - 21:57

She remained in his memory simply as the most plaintive and poignant of a line of ghosts

Having returned home, she was greeted with love and affection. She had missed her family more than she had known, and when Willowpaw began clinging to her especially, she didn't stop him. If anything, she loved the extra affection, the comfort of having someone constantly by her side simply because they didn't want to lose her again. She enjoyed the feeling of being needed by someone. When Willowpaw called out Briarpaw's name, Juniperpaw couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of jealousy, but she was swift to push it away. She and Briarpaw weren't on bad terms, and she had hoped that they could be friends one day, so maybe it wasn't all bad. The black she-cat looked expectantly to her brother once the tortoiseshell tabby confirmed her interest, waiting for him to lead the way out.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds

PostSubject: [color=#99A9CC][/color]   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptySat 18 May 2024 - 20:51

A smiled popped on the apprentice's face as he got to work untangling his limbs from Juniperpaw. Bright yellow eyes flashed with mischief as the tom sent a soft kick into his sister's side and whipped his head toward the entrance of camp. "C'mon then, lazy bones! Adventure awaits!" Willowpaw padded off in the direction of the thorn tunnel, peeking over his shoulder every couple of seconds to make sure that both of the mollies really were following him out of camp and into the marshes. The thorn tunnel grabbed at his pelt as the tom finally set paw out of step. It almost felt as though the camp itself was trying to stop his from leaving, but no stupid inanimate objects were going to prevent him from doing what he wanted.

Willowpaw's pace increased into a trot as he guided his companions along the paths that Lilyvalley had taught him. "Papa- I mean, Sablestrike said the Hidden Outcropping has tons of dry moss, so we'll head there first!" Black paws navigated the marsh expertly, and before long Willowpaw's strides grew quicker. He felt like a seasoned warrior, at one with his territory. That was, until he took a step and met with waters deeper than what he had expected. The tom fell face-first into the marsh's clutches. He flailed under the surface for a few moments before finally getting his paws on solid-ish ground. Bursting from the murky waters Willowpaw began gagging immediately, expelling the disgusting liquid that he had managed to swallow. "Tha- that was awful! Why didn't you two stop me?" How awful! Now he was gonna be sloshing around like one of those swamp monsters Heatherberry loved talking about!

MORE ART!!:

Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output12                   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output10                          Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptySat 18 May 2024 - 22:10

Briarpaw offered Juniperpaw a tentative smile as she followed the two outside of camp. "It's good to see you back home, Juniperpaw." She mewed softly, trailing behind Willowpaw.

The hidden outcropping... "That's a bit far from camp, isn't it? Not that there's dry moss here, I mean." She trailed off, though alarm shot through her when Willowpaw took a tumble into marshwater that was deeper than he'd anticipated. "Yeah, some of the marshes are deeper than you'd think... Gotta be careful out here." She mewed, "Are you alright?" She asked.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyWed 22 May 2024 - 4:59

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw trailed after her brother, sticking perhaps a bit too close to him as her eyes darted around ShadowClan territory. The once-friendly shadows no longer seemed as friendly. No, she was being silly. The apprentice shook her head and quickened her pace to catch up with Willowpaw and Briarpaw. Her brother was saying something, when suddenly with a splash the ground swallowed him whole. A small shriek of horror escaped the she-cat before her brother resurfaced, gagging and choking out murky water. The black she-cat remained rooted to her spot as Briarpaw rushed forward to check on her brother. Wha- she had hardly been paying attention. If she had been more focused, maybe she could have warned Willowpaw in time. Shame washed through her, making her gaze drop to her paws. "Sorry," She whispered to her brother as she pressed to his side, licking away some of the mud as a form of apologising.

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Tara
Former Staff
Former Staff
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowpaw
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3122

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptySat 1 Jun 2024 - 2:45

"For Shadowclan cats, you sure are noisy and you don't navigate your territory very well." Asmodeus's voice rumbled as he slipped out of the darkness. His black and white fur was dirty and damp. His one dark amber eye appeared black in the darkness, while his yellow eye pierced through it like the eyes of a monster on the Thunderpath. He eyed the three of them, a horrible, malevolent grin splitting across his face like an ever-widening, gaping wound. Asmodeus had little patience for adolescent cats... and these ones were unattended. He slunk around them in a clear stalking motion, his unsheathed claws and bunched muscles hiding none of his malicious intent.

"I was hunting when you made all of that noise. You scared away my food. If you were one of the Shadowclanners I actually liked, I would have forgiven you and all would be well. But you're not." He growled his last words and his tail tip twitched furiously. "Shall I teach you why kits like you shouldn't wander the swamp without an adult?" Now his fur bristled and he lined his shoulders up with Willowpaw's. "Tell me something funny. Maybe I'll just let you go home without too much injury." He chuckled sadistically at the end of his sentence. He had no intention of letting any of them leave, but if he could make his victims dance for him, or tell jokes, or whatever, it just made their bloodshed all the sweeter.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowpaw | Skyclan | Apprentice #9999ff X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 1:12

Willowpaw went still as an unfamiliar voice began behind him. At once, all the passive sounds of the marsh stopped, as if they were afraid of the tom that had been lurking their territory. Willowpaw slowly turned to meet the grinning tom. The sight of his bright eye and threatening smile sent a shiver down the apprentice's spine. Sablestrike had told him about how scary rogues could be, and how they were likely to do this and that. Unlike the riders of the storm, this tom fit his father's descriptions perfectly. Still, would he really try something when there were three of them? Willowpaw thought to talk back to the rogue, but that growl kept his mouth shut.

Willowpaw flinched as the rogue drew up beside him. Stars, stars, oh stars! The apprentice began to shake at the rogue's side. If he did attack, then he'd be dead for sure, but something in the back of Willowpaw's head kept poking at his tongue. It was stupid, he knew it was, but the apprentice couldn't help himself. "Walking dung piles should either stink, or speak. Why are you doing both, mister?" Willowpaw took a step away from the rogue's side, readying his paws in the water just in case he needed to attempt a getaway.

MORE ART!!:

Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyFri 7 Jun 2024 - 16:22

It hadn't seemed like they'd gotten far before a strange scent hit her nose. Not Shadowclan, not prey. Briarpaw's nose wrinkled, but before she could ask her clanmates a cat was looming out of the shadows, stalking toward Willowpaw. Foxdung.

"You were hunting on Shadowclan territory?" Briarpaw drew back with a hiss. "In that case, it wasn't your prey to be hunting. You don't belong here!" Brave words for a cat who most certainly did not wish to fight and most definitely wasn't trying to hide the way her paws trembled at the sight of the larger, unfamiliar tom. There was only one of him, though, and three Shadowclanners. Even if they were just apprentices. Maybe they could get him to leave without too much trouble.

Leopardstar would kill her... If the rogue didn't.

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) EmptyThu 20 Jun 2024 - 0:41

I wish I could go back in time; not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.

Juniperpaw's eyes widened as a stranger stepped forward. Her first instinct was to take a step back, away from her brother's side, away from this horrible monster that was eyeing her like prey. His voice sounded harsh and slimy, and his eyes had a malicious light in them. She didn't want to mess with him... maybe she could convince Willowpaw and Briarpaw to back away? Leave him to whatever he was doing, and maybe he'd leave them alone too. She had heard so many stories of rogues, from the killers of Crowspirit to the Forgotten Order that had rampaged ShadowClan many many moons ago. Mama had told her all about these horrible, unlawful monsters... they were scarier up close like this. A whimper unwillingly made its way out of Juniperpaw, and she shrunk back even more.

Much to her horror, Willowpaw and Briarpaw both stepped up to confront this creature. Panic bubbled up in the black she-cat as she rushed to her brother's side, pressing him backwards while looking at him pleadingly. "Why- why don't we leave? And get back to Camp- to uh-" She shot a fearful look at the rogue, trembling as she met his gaze "-anyway, it's not a good idea to stick around here. There's clearly no moss, so uh- excuse us, mister, but we'll- we'll be on our way." Stars, she wished her legs would stop shaking so violently. She didn't like how scared she looked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)   Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Polyphemus is my Idol! (closed)
Page 1 of 1