Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staff Changes [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

Staff Changes [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostStaff Changes [IMPORTANT]

Good Timezone, WCC!

Kitty here to announce some changes in staff. First and foremost, effective immediately, I am going to be stepping down as an administrator on WCC. I joined staff right after I returned from my honeymoon, and during my time as staff, life hasn't slowed down in the slightest. I am about to graduate from university with a double major in web development, and with how big of a life shift that is going to bring, it is time for me to step down. There are places that this team wants to grow that I simply do not have the time and energy to keep up, and so I am going to be handing it off to very capable hands! I will also be taking a brief semi-hiatus from the site as I focus on these big life events, and I anticipate returning full-force to roleplay soon after.

That being said, there has been some holes left on our team. It has been a slightly lengthier process than we wanted, but we officially have the results of our first ever round of Staff Applications! Out of three applicants, two candidates made it to our interview phase. These interviews were conducted on Tuesday, April 16th. It is with great enthusiasm that I announce that both have been chosen to join our team! Please welcome your newest moderators:

Kieer and Aspen!

I am sure some of you will then be curious as to who will be taking my place as the next administrator. Part of our internal restructure involves making changes for our selection processes - as you have already seen with our moderator applications! That is an additional part of the rework that is currently being done. At this time, I cannot say who will be taking my place, but Holly will be announcing that in the near future.

One final time,
~ Kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff Changes [IMPORTANT] :: Comments

uwubers
Re: Staff Changes [IMPORTANT]
Post Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 16:54 by uwubers
CONGRATS BOTH KIEER AND ASPEN!!!
Kitty, I'm sorry to see you go. But I am happy to hear that you are putting life first and will still be around to roleplay with us!!! And I'm looking forward to seeing who the next Administrator will be.
Anonymous
Post Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 8:28 by Guest
HOLY STARCLAN CONGRATS!!
I'm sad to see you go Kitty but I know it'll be good to have more time for yourself <3
Kieer and Aspen y'all will both do amazing, y'all are super helpful and kind and I am happy see y'all staff!
Aspen
Post Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 11:00 by Aspen
Thanks so much everyone! I'm honored to be chosen, and thank you so much Kitty for everything you've done for the site!! ❤
Post  by Sponsored content

Staff Changes [IMPORTANT]

Page 1 of 1