Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2405

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024 - 5:34

Sageroot paced in the Training Hollow as she spoke to Flickerpaw. “As I’m sure you know, today is your assessment. I’ll go easy on you, but only as easy as an opponent of your approximate age. Keep your claws sheathed!”

Sageroot is reduced to Apprentice stats and damage for this. Her Disability penalty that she usually has is removed, however.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 15:50

(OOC: Due to the current state of the Battle System, this assessment and spar will be through roleplay only. In the interest of remaining fair, however, I propose a simple effect dice roll to see if an attack lands or misses. 1-3 is a miss, 4-6 is a hit.)

Flickerpaw

i don't have any big lasting plans; i'm too cowardly to take a stand;
Flickerpaw lashed his tail as Sageroot paced before him, nodding at her words. "Yeah, Redsun told me." Fighting was not something he considered his strong point; he tended to avoid it as much as he could. But it made sense that Acornstar and Sageroot wanted to make sure he was ready to earn his name, so if it was a battle they wanted, a battle he would give them. He rolled his shoulders and loosened up his muscles, preparing to give the spar his all.

"You'll go easy on me?" they echoed with a sneer as they dropped into a defensive crouch. "Well, I won't go easy on you, save for this." They held up one forepaw to show that their claws were still sheathed. Flickerpaw circled Sageroot like a vulture, looking for any possible opening they could get on her before they suddenly bunched their haunches and flew at her, intent on bowling her over.

Flickerpaw makes the first move! It's a hit!

Apprentice | ThunderClan | he/they

( credits )

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15032

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySat 27 Apr 2024 - 15:50

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Mistpe10
Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 7:11

Sageroot grinned as her flank hit the dirt. Flickerpaw was a grown cat now, and he had the skill to show for his training. She grasped for his tail, hoping to pull him off balance.

Sageroot is roughly doing a tail yank. Note that Ripped did not invent the majority of the battle moves themselves, they’re actually from one of the field guides.
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 7:11

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1536

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 11:38

(OOC: True! Also I wanted to mention, since the Battle System is in limbo right now, that we could have each cat attack 3 times before calling the assessment complete. Flickerpaw has one attack left as of this post, and Sageroot has two attacks left. :) )

Flickerpaw

i don't have any big lasting plans; i'm too cowardly to take a stand;
He grit his teeth hard to keep from yowling as his tail was yanked, pain radiating up his spine from the base of his tail. Whirling around from the attack, he knew just where to find Sageroot. Flickerpaw aimed a broad swipe to her face with one front paw, making extra sure his claws were sheathed. He would hate to end up permanently scarring the Clan deputy. Was that treason? He wasn't sure he wanted to find out.

Flickerpaw makes his second attack! It's a hit!

Apprentice | ThunderClan | he/they

( credits )

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 11:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 11:38

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Mistpe10
Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:36

Flickerpaw had placed his focus on his front paws. With a grunt, Sageroot kicked her back legs, hoping to knock his own out from under him. “Good work so far!” she purred, grinning with satisfaction as he danced out of the way.

Sageroot missed! One more attack each.

Last edited by Nerd on Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment EmptySun 28 Apr 2024 - 14:36

The member 'Nerd' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment   Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Flickerpaw’s Battle Assessment
Page 1 of 1