Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]

Go down 
+5
Midnee
chicago
Reaper King
Nerd
uwubers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 15:03

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

After the lengthly discussion between the returning patrol and Wolfstar, Honeydew emerged from the leader's den with her fur spiked on end. Her paws tingled as they carried her across the clearing towards Tallbranch, her icy blue eyes unseeing and faraway. Wolfstar would be out here to lead this meeting momentarily, but it was her task to gather the clan around. Fear clawed at the young deputy's heart. She had been shaking off the feelings of superstition she'd been plagued with recently, but it turns out there was a reason for them after all.

Surely this isn't StarClan's doing?

She bunched up her haunches and launched herself into the tree, landing neatly on the Tallbranch.
"May all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" she yowled, her voice cast about camp with an urgent tone that her clanmates would be sure not to mistake. She shuffled her paws, her icy gaze flickered to the gathering crowd of cats and back at the mouth of the leader's den. This was the most important meeting she'd called since becoming deputy, but the clan needed to hear it from the mouth of their leader.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2467

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 6:23

Lighttail was quick to answer the summons, although she felt a bit hesitant. She was old enough, certainly, but were her tree-climbing skills up to scratch? Nevermind that, this seemed to be an emergency.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 20:03

Harespring wasn't expecting to hear his sister's voice. So steel eyes looked up at the Tall Branch to see his sister standing there. Eyes seemingly anxious. He had watched her enter the leaders den before and now she was here. Something urgent must of had to happened, something he didn't know about. He let out a quiet sigh, staying in his spot. He could hear fine from here, whatever it was that had to be shared.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 20:37

BLAZEPAWi can't be who you need me to be
he/him - skyclan app. - 6 moons
Blazepaw's ears pricked at Honeydew's call. He padded carefully toward the Tallbranch, his heart racing with anxiety. Apprehension burned at his paws. Was everything okay? He looked around camp. It seemed okay - all of the familiar faces were accounted for, so he was sure nothing too bad had happened, surely. Honeydew seemed worried, too. There was nothing he could do until the meeting started, though, so he sat and curled his tail around his paws, ears pinned back against his head. Maybe there was a way for him to help, whatever it was.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 6:03

Brackendaw placed himself beside his apprentice, nodding at Harespring as he passed his brother. Blue eyes met Honeydew's and he felt his heart stall. He knew that look. Something was wrong, very wrong. She wished she would tell him more... There was so much on his sister's shoulders with her new duties and while he knew she trusted him, moments like this left him feeling alienated. If they were still apprentices, still of the same rank, she would have told him what troubled her straight away, but now... It seemed to only be their grandma which she conferred with. At least what weighed on Honeydew would be revealed soon, then he could give her his council and ease the burden of her shoulders.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 19:25

Wolfstar followed Honeydew out of the den, the rest of the patrol that had brought them the unsettling news behind her. Like Honeydew, the leader found that she could not hide the worry and unease this news brought to her, and as the clan gathered at the deputy's call, Wolfstar leapt up beside her. So many cats she cared about were staring up at them, she could see how many of them wondered at what the meeting was. She wished more than anything that it could have been a ceremony or something happy, something good. Not more trials for a clan that had been through enough.

Wolfstar took a slow breath, and began to speak. There would be no coating this in honey, just ripping the cobwebs off. "One of our patrols returned with news of a dead fox." Wolfstar began, "Always a welcome thing, as I'm sure some of you will remember our troubles with them in the past. But this one... This one was... Eviscerated. The work was no doing of a cat, but rather something much larger. I think most of us here have seen the threat a fox can be." Anyone who had been in camp that day nine of the beasts had attacked... Stars, what a nightmare that had been. Skyclan had prevailed then, and now would be no different if they could work together.

"As whatever killed that fox is still out there, we are tightening up some rules regarding patrolling the territory. The safety of the clan is important, and I will not have any cat risk themselves for valor or because they did not take these words seriously." This might not be popular to some, but it was necessary. "As of now, nobody is to leave camp alone. Not the senior warriors, not our medicine cats... Not even me. Certainly not apprentices - who must be accompanied by a full patrol of warriors - or kits - who should not leave camp at all. All patrols will be made up of four warriors and no less. The night guard will be increased to 3 cats instead of our standard 2." A sigh left the deputy as she finished speaking. "These rules will remain in effect until we can be assured that this threat is no longer on our territory."

"For now, that is the extent of what the patrol knows - they elected to come back and inform us of the potential threat. Patrols will be organized to scout and keep tabs on the territory, and in the meantime should any more predators turn up in such a state, should you find anything strange... Report it to Honeydew and myself. Whatever took out a fox with such brutality is not something I will have my clanmates face without the proper resources. I trust all of you to remain vigilant and to follow our guidelines for leaving camp." Resources as in extra bodies. "I shouldn't have to tell you all to be careful, but I will. If there are no questions, this meeting is over."

OOC: The clanwide information thread contains these IC updates as well as more information.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2024 - 12:05

Chilly tendrils of unease bled freely from the simmering center of Hawkpaw's vital points, an apprehensive stare that instinctively pivoted between the familiar figures of Wolfstar and Honeydew atop the ceremonial standing points high above. An emotion not too entirely dissimilar from outright fear and discomfort gathered high and tight in the constricted fathoms of his rapidly beating heart, the tendency to overthink his past days spent unrestricted and without knowing burning to the forefront of his thought. The idea of a fox being entirely ripped to shreds was... Hawkpaw resisted the urge to shudder at the ghastly sight reigning prominence behind his eyes, and instead shifted to seek out Myrtlebloom's presence among the crowd.

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptyFri 5 Apr 2024 - 17:40

Honeydew

Honeydew's gaze was severe as she watched the reactions of her clanmates. She hated to be the bearer of bad news, not so long after they had just settled back in their homeland. But determination lit up her gaze, and she raised from her postion and puffed up her chest, projecting her voice so all could clearly hear.

"SkyClan!" she called, "These are dangerous times indeed. The clan must stay vigilant. We are relying on each and every one of you to protect each other and the clan as a whole. We can get through this," she insisted, "so long as we are able to put aside our differences and work together. We can solve this." Her tail lashed, her blue eyes ablaze. "I am going to set up some patrols to investigate the territory. Meet me by the warrior's den if you wish to volunteer."

Check out DOG-Gone Dangerous Patrol Signups

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 1:39

Robinmist
Elder | SkyClan | she/her

"You need a little bit of insanity to do great things."

Robinmist listened to the grave news with a relatively neutral expression. Perhaps she had not understood how dire the situation was, or perhaps she had just seen enough in her time that not much truly scared her anymore. Whatever the case, her response would make clear just how lightly she took of the situation.

"So I take it I be camp bound too? I'm sorry, darling, I don't think I can get 4 whole warriors t' take me on my strolls. Ya think Smokeypool would be willin' t' help me out during my bad days since I can't stretch my legs like normal? I'm tellin' ya, I don't usually like takin' up all them herbs, not when a walk can do just as well, but oh that pain do get bad sometimes. I'm sorry, hun, I don't wanna be too much of a bother, but y'all prob'ly don't wanna hear me cryin' all night, I reckon."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Sat 13 Apr 2024 - 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2889

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 8:50

Stormwatcher's eyes narrowed at the troubling news.

"This is clearly riverclan at work!" he hissed angerly. That smug looking perchstar probably orchistrated whatever beast this was to come to their lands. She probably had soem of her oath breaking warriors lead the beast with bait onto our land.

"We should confront that good for nothing leader and remove her from power once and for all!! Ill 1v1 her if I have to! I am sick of her!"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 9:12

Honeydew

"Of course, Robinmist," Honeydew mewed in reply to the sweet-tempered elder. "We will do everything in our power to ensure all of our classmates are safe, and if that means extra herbs to help you, then so be it. I'll go visit Smokepetal and Thymelight right after these patrols are organized and see to it personally that there's more, larger herb gathering patrols this moon." But Honeydew was suddenly distracted by Stormwatcher's accusations.

RiverClan? Honeydew wondered, flicking her tail. RiverClan seemed perfectly civil when we visited Littlesplash. Would they really do something like this to SkyClan? Though it felt unlikely, Honeydew didn't want to completely disregard any of her clanmates' concerns.

"The patrol reported the fox's carcass was closer to the ShadowClan border than anything, so RiverClan's involvement feels unlikely, but we will be sure to send patrols out that way to check our borders for signs, just in case, Stormwatcher," she told the tom, hoping to satisfy his worries even just a little. Not knowing where the threat came from or where it went meant that it could be anywhere in the territory. Investigation patrols would need to be organized urgently.

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptySun 7 Apr 2024 - 9:37

A chill ran down Brackendawn's spine, instantly coming to the conclusion that whatever was lurking on their territory was his fault. The wolves were back with a vengeance for their escaped meals. He could see them, hear them almost, hovering just outside of camp. Eyes searing into their pelts, and soft tongues tracing yellowed fangs, fantasising about the crunch of his clanmates' bones and the taste of hot blood warm flesh. They'd been weak before when they fled, unable to face the beasts, but now... Perhaps they could take out a few. Brackendawn would at least try, he had to ensure the safety of his family. The brindled tom quickly approached Honeydew, his expression as grim as her own. "Sign me up for all the patrols." he mewed. His tail thrashed behind him, and he glanced nervously around before lowering his voice. "Honeydew, you can speak to me about anything. Please don't push me away... I know you have a duty as deputy, but let me share your burden," His blue eyes searched hers desperately "Please."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 2:11

Yewshade
T2 Warrior | SkyClan | he/him
Yewshade sat among the gathered cats, his mismatched gaze wide with disbelief. If what they said was true, it meant the dangers followed them from their old home. They had to be lurking in the forest, now, like silent predators waiting to strike.

His fur was prickling with unease. It was like he was transported back in time, back when he was a kit. He could hear the vicious bests howling - the cries of pain mixed with the scent of blood. The mangled cat lying still in their camp's clearing. He closed his eyes, trying to push back those memories, but he could almost feel himself dangling from Honeypaw's jaws all over again and hear Mallowkit's soft coos as they were carried to safety.

He suddenly rose to his paws, confident. "We cannot let these beasts chase us from our home a second time." He said, firmly. He couldn't care less about the cats that surrounded him - making this threat all about themselves or trying to spread unreasonable propaganda. "Let me know how I can help, Honeydew."

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]   Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitter News [SkyClan Meeting]
Page 1 of 1