Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 19:37

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

"May all those cats old enough to climb trees gather beneath Tallbranch for a clan meeting!"

The deputy's summons rang throughout the camp. The wind whistled through the branches, leaves rustling, casting wild dapples throughout camp. The shadows danced erratically to and fro across the clearing and clouds moved swiftly across the sky, intermittently blotting out the sun. Honeydew watched as cats buzzed like busy bees to perform their duties. Some shared tongues, some played with the kits, some were reinforcing the camp walls. Now they turned their attention to her, and she inwardly shrank back at their gazes as she usually did. Will I ever get used to this? she wondered as they began to gather beneath her.

Today was a special day for the clan. The naming of apprentices was one of Honeydew's favorite things these days. Despite the attention she had to command during the meetings themselves, the deputy loved the feeling of giving new apprentices their names and watching them touch noses with their mentors.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 22:06

BLAZEKITi can't be who you need me to be
he/him - skyclan kit - 6 moons
Blazekit knew exactly what today was. He'd been counting down the days until his apprentice ceremony since he was old enough to talk. The past few moons had been so boring, and Blazekit's paws often itched with the need to get out and go. So when he heard Honeydew's call, he was already bouncing out of the nursery, every hair on his pelt tidy and his fur sleek and shiny after his furious morning of grooming. He wanted to look nice before his Clanmates. The russet tom-kit was hardly vain, but this was the first time a lot of his Clanmates would really properly see him - and see him as more than just some mewling kit, too. He wanted to look nice, at least!

Of course, in his excitement, he messed up his meticulously groomed fur, a tuft of fur on top of his head sticking straight up. With a small growl, Blazekit licked one paw and swiped at the stray hair, determined to look somewhat poised. The flame-furred tabby glanced around the clearing, feeling his paws prick with a hint of nervousness as he realized just how many of his Clanmates were here. I'll be okay, he assured himself, taking a deep breath and puffing his chest out. His amber eyes seemed to glow as he looked up at the young deputy, trying to keep himself from bouncing up and down as he waited for her to start the meeting. Come on!

Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 22:36

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

At last her eyes located her target. Her round, pale blue orbs locked onto the russet colored kit bouncing expectantly forward from the nursery. Honeydew glanced away while her whiskers twitched with amusement; she didn't want the kit to mistake it as her making fun of him. Truthfully the deputy just loved seeing the excitement of new apprentices. There were so many new experiences to come.

"Blazekit," she called once everyone had settled, "Please step forward." Honeydew watched closely as Blazekit approached, a proud bubble building in her heart. She leaped down from her place on the tallbranch and stood before the to-be apprentice. "You have reached the age of six moons, and thus it is time you became an apprentice. From now until you earn your warrior name, you will be known as Blazepaw. Your mentor will be Brackendawn."

Honeydew lowered her head, becoming eye level with the apprentice as  wind howled through the branches above them. "With every flicker of your blazing spirit, may you illuminate the shadows of doubt." she mewed, just loud enough for him to hear, as the sun re-appeared from behind a cloud to light up their faces.

Honeydew's gaze found Brackendawn and she flicked her tail in an inviting gesture. "Brackendawn," she purred as her brother stepped up to greet his new apprentice, "you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Foxtrot, and your experience in the wilderness has sharpened your senses. You have shown yourself to be resilient, strong and determined. You will be the mentor of Blazepaw." The young deputy's eyes shone as she looked upon the new apprentice and mentor. "I expect that you will pass on all you know." She dipped her head and took a step back to give the two their moment.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeypaw, [F] Foxkit, [Su] Sunkit, [B] Blazepaw†
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Apprentice, [F] WindClan Kit, [Su] WindClan Kit, [B] SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 232

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Mar 2024 - 23:06

BLAZEPAWi can't be who you need me to be
he/him - skyclan app. - 6 moons
Blazepaw. Blazepaw. Blazepaw! It was perfect! This was it - he was finally an apprentice! It felt like he'd been waiting for this moment his entire life. He was so excited - he would finally see the world outside of SkyClan's camp, finally explore and guard the territory, finally learn battle moves and how to catch his own prey and defend the Clan he so loved and - Blazepaw glanced around sheepishly as he realized his tail was swinging wildly in his excitement. Oops. Way to not seem childish. But by StarClan was he excited! His little heart felt like it was bursting with joy, small paws trembling as he made his way to the front to greet Honeydew and his new mentor.

Brackendawn. He vaguely recognized the young tom from seeing him around camp, but he didn't think he'd ever spoken to him or even knew that was his name. As he watched the tom make his way to the front, he realized that the deputy was seemingly still speaking to him, her eyes shining with wisdom and pride. My blazing spirit? Illuminate the shadows of doubt? Blazepaw wasn't sure what she meant, but he definitely liked the sound of it! "Thank you. I'll do my best!" He purred, dipping his head out of respect for the molly. 

The fiery ball of fluff looked back toward the crowd, his heart beating faster as Brackendawn approached. They were supposed to touch noses, right? That sounded right. Blazepaw stepped forward, pushing his muzzle out enthusiastically. "I'll be the best apprentice, I swear." He vowed, eyes glimmering with determination. He would.

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2234

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 31 Mar 2024 - 9:10

Brackendawn aspired to be early to every clan meeting his sister called, but today he was late. Not a good look at al, but he just been returning from a very successful hunting patrol. Honeydew would forgive him, she always did. He flashed her a grin that only widened as the meeting progressed into a ceremony. It was always good to see the clan grow. He didn't spend much time around the nursery though, it just made him miserable. Flamekit and his mother had died in one, and while he fond memories with his other siblings once he left it he didn't want to go back. Plus, Paledove had taken up the nursery back at the lake, and the badger of a queen had not been his favourite clanmate to say the least. As a result, he was unfamiliar with the kit Honeydew called forward, and until the russet kitten parted the crowd he couldn't even pick him out.

Like most kits on the day of their ceremony his pelt was groomed to the dark forest and back and it still felt imperfect to them. Brackendawn couldn't help, but scoff as Blazekit fought to keep it flat. The ceremony was over soon except it wasn't... He had been named Blazepaw's mentor. Blue eyes found his sister's as he approached. Was she sure about this? She addressed Blazepaw and then him, and the brindled tom found himself freezing up at the mention of his deceased mentor... That had never actually mentored him. He looked out at the gathered cats, perhaps she'd said it to not disrespect his memory. They both knew it was Brackendawn's dedication that had seen him become a warrior, and survive the wilderness that Honeydew spoke of. Thank you," he purred, bumping his head against her shoulder, ignoring how informal the gesture was. He turned to Blazepaw and pressed his nose to his. "I don't doubt it! We can begin training tomorrow once your settled in your new den."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1