Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} Empty
PostSubject: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 15:41

On his path to becoming the very best like no one ever was, I'd like to have Littlesplash help with day to day illnesses and ailments. If you are interested in either needing treatment, or joining him on a herb hunt, there will be a form to let me know below.

Listed are current cases that he is currently helping with in the clan. For each character added to the list, I want to make a note of what the problem is, and the proposed treatment. My plan is to include the needed herbs in herb hunts, and use them in follow up topics after they have been secured in character. I think this is a great way to maintain some of the duties of his role, while also providing opportunities for people to fulfill a development requirement by either receiving healing or collecting herbs. While this is a general guideline of how I want this to work, since things happen and people get busy, characters being treated is not dependent on herbs found in a herb hunt.

Current Afflictions List

Rowansong: Being Treated for Paralysis; Needs Comfrey Root, Dandelion Leaves, Poppy Seeds, Fennel, Lambs Ear, Ragwort
Lavenderpaw: Being Treated for Paralysis; Needs Comfrey Root, Dandelion Leaves, Poppy Seeds, Fennel, Lambs Ear, Ragwort
Duckpaw: Being Treated for Narcolepsy; Needs Poppy Seeds, Lavender, and Unknown Herbs [Ailment Unknown by Most of the Clan]
Weepingwillow: Being Treated for Chronic Tooth Pain; Needs Alder Bark, Poppy Seeds
Elmpaw: Being Treated for Open Wound; Needs Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Horsetail, and Cobwebs

Possible Afflictions List

Allergies
Anxiety
Asthma
Bee Sting
Bellyache
Broken Bone
Cracked Pads
Dislocation
Greencough
Heart Problems
Infected Wound
Open Wound
Poisoning
Pregnancy
Rat Bite
Shock
Snake Bite
Sore Throat
Sprain
Stiff Joints
Whitecough

Fill out the form to join a topic, and select an ailment for your character. I will then add them to the Current Afflictions list, along with the needed treatments. For additional fun, play out what causes the issue or injury prior to the topic being made with Littlesplash.

There is no strict structure to this and is mostly for the in character element of playing out these types of things. Feel free to DM me with any questions!

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Herb Hunt or Ailment?[/b] If ailment, please include which one.
[b]Topic Closed or Open?[/b]For Herb Hunts, this means you might get added with clanmates who also sign up.
[b]Link to Topic Showing Affliction (if applicable):[/b]

Last edited by Ripped on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 18:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 16:55

Character Name: Ripplesong
Herb Hunt or Ailment? herb hunt for now! Ripple would love to help Little out
Topic Closed or Open? the more the merrier!
Link to Topic Showing Affliction (if applicable): N/A

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 17:10

Character Name: cindersky
Herb Hunt or Ailment? herb hunt!!
Topic Closed or Open? either or, i do not mind!
Link to Topic Showing Affliction (if applicable): n/a

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2265

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 17:57

Character Name: Elmpaw
Herb Hunt or Ailment? Ailment, Open Wound
Topic Closed or Open?Open
Link to Topic Showing Affliction (if applicable):https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t54346-i-kill-cuz-i-m-hungry-c

Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 18:15

Character Name: Lavenderpaw
Herb Hunt or Ailment? 1) Ailment: paralysis, 2) please give Lavenderpaw things to help with! :)
Topic Closed or Open? either!
Link to Topic Showing Affliction (if applicable): Affliction

Thank you!

Last edited by isla on Fri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 19:05

Cindersky and Ripplesong have been nabbed for a herb hunting topic here!

Annnnnd a topic for Lavenderpaw!

Elmpaw topic pending a response from Karu. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}   Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests} Empty

Back to top Go down

Treatment Plan {Medicine Cat Requests}
Page 1 of 1