Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2499

my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance] Empty
PostSubject: my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance]   my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:20

Plot Name: my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too?
Clans involved: ShadowClan, SkyClan; potentially WindClan if Bubblebeam moves there first.
Characters Directly Involved: Silverhawk (downfive), Bubblebeam (Ash), and Hawkmist (lostfanboy); while not direct participants, the high ranks of the associated Clans will be important players.

Will there be code-breaking?: Clan-hopping; forbidden romance if the Clan-hopping doesn't happen first

Explain your Plot: Since they were apprentices, Silverhawk and Bubblebeam have been drawn together. Of an entire forest to run into, it's each other they stumble into again and again--or intentionally seek out. Silverhawk finds a strange comfort and camaraderie he's never known outside his best friend, Hawkmist, while Bubblebeam finds equal solace in his kind words and disarming smile. Friendship blossoms between them, and on one side, even deeper feelings bloom. After being exposed to the truth of her father's character and suffering such great, violent loss following the war with River- and ThunderClan, Bubblebeam turns to the only comfort she knows how to seek: that which lies across Highpine.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Silverhawk will (and already has) been forced to actually process his emotions rather than just gnawing at them like a dog with a bone. Bubblebeam will get the chance to escape SkyClan's special brand of crazy and hopefully rebuild a life under circumstances less hostile to her. SkyClan will lose a warrior, which will likely infuriate many of them given their ties to Bubblebeam as family (and Hemlockfox's recent loss to WindClan, among the deaths of war); ShadowClan will (potentially) gain a new warrior in her, and potentially kits in the future.

Hawkmist will cause some degree of conflict, being as possessive and jealous with Silverhawk as he is, but only on the interpersonally jealous level. Much like Silverhawk, he will be forced to address his feelings for once-- and the fact that he can feel things for someone other than Silver. Later on, after Bubblebeam is integrated into ShadowClan, he'll join the relationship. He's met her at this point IC, though he wouldn't be establishing a forbidden romance with her or making the initial push for her to Clan-hop.

Provide links to relevant topics*:
honeywell - Silverpaw and Bubblepaw happen upon each other at the border. While he'd come hoping to steal prey, Silverpaw's plans quickly change as he gets wrapped up in talking to the chatty SkyClanner. She's endearing, in a strange way, and Bubblepaw easily gets him talking. They trade conversation like any pair of apprentices, and the beginning of their friendship takes root.

colors faded into darkness - Overwhelmed by grief, Bubblepaw takes to the lakeshore during the night. While she sits, mourning her sister, Silverhawk finds her. They share an evening of surprising sobriety and vulnerability; a testament to what an effect Bubblebeam has, as Silverhawk would often rather claw his own ears off. But despite his discomfort, the moment is had. They offer each other much-needed comfort they couldn't find among their own Clanmates, and the night ends with Silverhawk promising to look for her sister on Bubblepaw's behalf--another testament, as he would rarely extend such a generous offer or a word so heavy as "promise".

is this a love in disguise, or just a form of modern art? - What was meant to be a simple search, a simple meeting to ask after Ploverpaw, quickly turns into much more than that; Silverhawk's intentions are lost the moment Bubblebeam--literally--falls into him. The moment of contact awakens something in both of them, though, and their usual conversation develops a warmer undertone as they trade flirtations... until Silverhawk grows bold enough to step foot across the border, leading to Bubblebeam's realization she has feelings for him.

it's a dream and it's a bit of a dance - A restless night for each of them leads to Bubblebeam and Hawkmist's first encounter. Despite his characteristic gruffness, Hawkmist stalls to carry a conversation, finding himself, intrigued by the enigmatic SkyClanner. Bubblebeam, as usual, is happy to have a conversation partner (or a distraction). Despite the simplicity of the interaction, she finds something profound in Hawkmist's words, and they both find a one-night friend in each other.

Why should this plot be approved?: ShadowClan and SkyClan have had little interaction since the events between Redice and Stoatclaw, keeping their conflicts at home where they belong. This would open the door for further cross-Clan interaction; potential drama between the Clans; or, depending on how the news is received in-character, it could be the first step toward building a more friendly relationship between them. If WindClan gets involved as well, it will only add to the fun: SkyClan is already attempting something like an alliance as they turn over Hemlockfox, while ShadowClan is attempting to stave off war. Bringing the three of them together, even briefly, will undoubtedly create the opportunity for good IC fun for those not directly involved.

The plot will also create further development for the three cats involved, if not more outside of them. As mentioned above, Silverhawk and Hawkmist both will have to feel their feelings for once rather than addressing them with claws and teeth. Hawkmist in particular will have to grapple with the intensity of the possession he feels for Silverhawk, learning both to let go and to let others into his own life. At some point, Silverhawk will go through the same lessons, but largely, he'll be contending with his own issues. Being with Bubblebeam will force him to admit he's capable of vulnerability, accepting that he does care about her despite what he tells himself; his ego will have to face the social consequence of bringing a cat from another Clan home; and, broadly, Silverhawk will be made a better cat than he is by her.

Bubblebeam, of course, will go through a large amount of development herself. Shaken by the events of the recent sitewide and disturbed even further by the war that follows, the direction of her character is already leading to flight: the only question left is where she goes. If she follows Hemlockfox to WindClan, will her love for Silverhawk (and Hawkmist) be strong enough to pull her away from her brother, and make her abandon the Clan that promises to care for her twice? If/when she joins ShadowClan, how will she settle? How will she be taken by the rest of the Clan, no matter where she comes as a refugee from? These questions will all find fantastic answers in-character as Bubblebeam finds her footing again. Even outside of Clan-hopping, she'll continue to grow in a way her life in SkyClan prevents her from doing.

[REDACTED]

(Note: The redacted portion has been shared with and approved by Staff!)

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance] Empty
PostSubject: Re: my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance]   my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:23

Approved.

Smooch at your own risk <3

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

my irreplaceable you, am i irreplaceable too? [Clan-hopping, Forbidden Romance]
Page 1 of 1