Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping] Empty
PostSubject: Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping]   Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 13:20

Plot Name: Jackrabbit
Clans involved: SkyClan, WindClan
Characters Directly Involved: Bubblebeam (Ash), Ploverpaw/wing (Lapis), Sorrelmist (Moth), Hemlockfox (GravisCordis), Wolfstar (kjSage), Tigerstar (Reaper King), Sunfire/Lichenwing (JJ) (only tangentially)

Will there be code-breaking?: Yes! They will be hopping from SkyClan to WindClan. (Bubble's other code breaking is a different plot entirely :))

Explain your Plot: As a result of several other plots--namely the Lichen x Juni forbidden romance being found out, the rising tensions in SkyClan, and Hemlockfox being forced to move to WindClan--Bubblebeam, Ploverwing, and Sorrelmist decide to follow their brother and change Clans. For them, family is the number one most important thing, above even Clan loyalty.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: This will either strengthen or worsen the current relationship between SkyClan and WindClan, and Wolfstar and Tigerstar. The three sisters will have to learn new ways of life and deal with leaving behind the home they've known, as well as their status as kits of a forbidden relationship. Will doing something this drastic strengthen their bonds, or put strain on them? Sunfire loses his entire first litter of kits, either before or after learning the kits were never his after all, which will add a lot of nice inter-character drama. <3

Why should this plot be approved?: It's the natural conclusion of several other plots which have been going on behind the scenes for a while. It causes and results in a lot of fun interactions between characters and Clans. Will the siblings' former friends hate them? Miss them? Will Sunfire go on a rampage? Will the Junikids fit into their new home? It also takes some of SkyClan's many warriors and gives them to WindClan, changing up the dynamics between Clans a little bit and giving the Clan some new NPC blood (potentially).

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping]   Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping] EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 18:23

Approved!

As a reminder, please update this thread with relevant topics, and this plot is subject to acceptance policies!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

Jackrabbit [Clan-Hopping]
Page 1 of 1