Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 12:05 am

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Wolfstar. The cat that had stood by and let his sister, barely older than an apprentice, be thrown first into war, then into the position of deputy. Shatteredsky held no respect for the leader, and if it were not for Honeydew having to take to leadership after Wolfstar, he'd have her head a long time ago. Unfortunately for him, the leader was insistent on interacting with him, and on Wolfstar's orders, he followed her out of camp, tail lashing as he waited for her to spew whatever nonsense she had prepared for him. Why did she care what he thought of her? Clearly, she had made it known that she didn't care about anyone elses' opinions, so why start now?

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5641

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 1:23 pm

Shatteredsky had at least followed her out into the territory, though his tail lashed and he clearly wasn't pleased by it. Then again, Shatteredsky seemed displeased by many things, her choice of deputy, her response to clanmates... Her presence, if Wolfstar had to guess. Though, from what she had observed, she was not the only one who so displeased her grandson... And now that she was leading the clan, she needed to figure out why. She could not abide by potential for infighting, much less insubordination.

Her paws slowed as she glanced toward her grandson after a few moments of walking in silence before Wolfstar finally spoke. "The clan hasn't been in the best of circumstances lately, you don't need to tell me that, I am well aware. I'm trying to mend things, at least, the things can can still be salvaged. The last thing Skyclan needs is to be thrown into more war, let alone to be fighting among ourselves." His threats had been open and public enough, she didn't need to repeat them. "You seem to have taken issue with my methods... Even before I became leader, I think. I'd like to hear reasons, Shatteredsky. I cannot listen to a clanmate if all my clanmate does is offer threats at every turn."

"I want to understand."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:33 am

She wanted to understand. What a joke. "Did you grow tired of using your brain, or did you just not have any to begin with?" Shatteredsky snarled, eyes cold with hatred as they met the deputy's gaze. "My sister nearly died in a battle because neither the leader nor the deputy bothered to think that perhaps sending a warrior who had just earned her name not even a moon ago to the front lines of war was a good idea. They dragged my sister's body home, Wolfstar, and the only thing you could say was that she didn't deserve to be there. You're right: she didn't. So why was she there, Wolfstar? The only thing you offered was promises to improve. From what? Not giving two mouse tails about your clanmates?" Ever word was venom that he spat at the leader's direction. Rage burned within him, forcing more and more words to come out for him to hurl without a shred of mercy at the she-cat that was apparently his kin. Honeydew's kin. It almost didn't seem possible. "And, as if having two Clans know that she was part of the reason why they lost a warrior and a leader was not enough to make her a target of their hatred, you wish to reward her by making her deputy? Honeydew's never trained an apprentice before, and that was her first battle! During which she nearly died! Have you lost your mind?"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 3:43 pm

Wolfstar let the fury that Shatteredsky's words inspire roll off of her shoulders, her face remaining impassive. He was looking to rattle her with his insults, and he would not find victory in doing so. Still, it was made clearer than ever that there was a problem within her ranks, one that needed to be addressed. Clearly her words at Honeydew's deputy ceremony had gone ignored by her grandson... Well, he was here today, and he would listen.

"Do you believe she is incapable, then?" She asked, tone soft, "Birdstar was even younger when she became deputy... She had not seen combat at all, in fact. Honeydew didn't grow up in the easy newleaf, early greenleaf we did. Nor did she have an apprentice. I never saw combat with another cat when I was made deputy, either. Skill at combat is far from why I made the decision I did, Shatteredsky. That is something that can be taught in time, as it was to Birdstar, as it was to me. If battle prowess and no brains are what I had wanted, I would have picked your uncle." Oh, how she disliked admitting such about Sunfire, but the tom truly did think with his claws first.

"Honeydew was wounded, yes. That happens, Shatteredsky. From cats or foxes, or the elements. She swore the same oath you did, the same oath your siblings have. She has now seen the dangers of war, and isn't eager to lead the clan into more of it without a reason." She continued, her voice still soft, still calm. "We have clanmates who would love to rush right back into it, to exact vengeance for Beechfang and Birdstar, for their clanmates who were wounded. Should I have chosen one of them instead, knowing that they would willingly put the clan in danger? Honeydew may have been part of that patrol, but the cat she was fighting against saw something in her. Saw that she wasn't bloodthirsty, that the only reason she fought was because her leader demanded it and to protect her clanmates. Should I have made one of the cats clamoring for more death deputy? Perhaps the one who attacked the non-combatant medicine cat - the very thing that led us into war to begin with. Something that all clans frown upon. Should that have been the deputy I chose, one who does not align with my own goals in leading the clan away from war? Someone who would not push back in the slightest were I to suggest something that would end in more of our family hurt, that would turn more clans against us than already are?" Blue eyes watched her grandson, searching his gaze intently. He was young, he was naive. Full of the same bluster and 'my way or the thunderpath' thinking that so many cats were. Even herself, at one point.

"My goal as leader, Shatteredsky, is to protect and guide my clanmates. To choose a deputy is to choose a cat who will help shape the future of the clan, someone who will lead it when I am dead and gone. Honeydew is young... Young cats are the ones who are most able to learn. Even you, as kittish as you have been acting recently. Your sister has proven that she will take on responsibility willingly and without even being asked. She leaped in to help when the wolves chased us away from the lake without anyone prompting her to, because she values her clan. She fought because she values her clan, despite not being close to one of the more seasoned warriors on that patrol. Being deputy comes with no more risk than it does for any other warrior... Except she has the ability to pull the clan away from those risks. She has shown this, time and time again where warriors older than your father have not. I have seen leaders put their family above the clan. I have seen leaders put their pride and selfishness above the good of the cats they are supposed to serve. Honeydew has the sense to push back should I make those same mistakes. When she eventually becomes leader - best hope not any time soon - she will not make those same mistakes that you couldn't even dream of."

"You don't understand my reasoning because you don't have the experience I have lived through. You have never watched the other clans go through multiple changes in leadership like a tree sheds leaves in leaf-fall, you haven't seen alliances change and shift and turn to dust in the wind. My choice of Honeydew as deputy is not just a short term one. As leader I must think of the long term, too. So does she. That is a skill many cats do not possess, particularly in Skyclan." As Shatteredsky had proven, but Wolfstar would not alienate him or stoop to petty insults.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 11:50 pm

And of course Wolfstar had to start the whole speech of being good for the Clan and the greater good and looking at the big picture and all that mess that's been preached to just about anyone in SkyClan since they were born. Stars, he was tired of them all. She thought he was naive for not understanding her reasoning, and "not seeing what was best for the Clan". Shatteredsky scoffed, tail lashing as he cut into her speech even before she got to finish.

"I don't care."

He held her gaze, unflinching in his boldness. "I don't care whether you think that no one else in the Clan was a better candidate than my sister. I don't care that you think Honeydew does what's better for SkyClan. I don't care about your experience, or your reasoning, or even you," He paused, to take a deep breath and try to calm down the shriek in his mind that urged him to attack the she-cat before him, to rip out her throat and let her bleed out onto the snow.

"I don't know how you haven't caught on yet, Wolfblossom, but I couldn't care less about SkyClan. Everyone in camp could burn for all I care, as long as my littermates remain safe. My vows during my warrior ceremony were empty words and you know it," He spat out the words, lips curling into a snarl as he finished.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 4:06 pm

He... Didn't care? Didn't care? Icy rage settled around Wolfstar's chest as Shatteredsky spoke. Exile. He doesn't deserve to be called a clan cat, was the first thought that ran through her mind as her expression remained perfectly neutral.

"But you should care," She began softly, "If there is a threat to the clan, that affects your siblings just as much. It affects you just as much, Shatteredsky." Blue eyes met and held those of her grandson. "Your clanmates have the backs of them... And yours for now, though you clearly do not reciprocate. How can your siblings trust you if you won't care for your clanmates as you do them when it's needed?" Wolfstar stepped back, tail tip twitching. "Sooner or later this line of thinking will harm your siblings, whether you mean to or not."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am

Shatteredsky didn't look away, not even once, as Wolfstar spoke. "I'll care for them once they've earned it. Why should I care about cats who have done nothing but stand by while my sister got sent away to war? And you claim that they have the backs of my littermates? Don't make me laugh," His lips curled back in a sneer, his tail lashing behind him as he spoke. Wolfstar either thought him mousebrained or weak-hearted. He wasn't either.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 3:16 pm

Selfish, that was what he was. If Shatteredsky was not her grandson, was not a cat she had told Thornstalker she would protect and care for... I'm sorry, my friend...

"Cats who provided for you when you couldn't provide for yourself." She said softly, "Your clanmates had no say in who was chosen for that patrol - certainly not when it was one to defend both territory and clan. Do not blame them for your leader's actions." Wolfstar continued, "What would your sister say if she knew you were holding that one decision over everyone? She disagreed with the war, yes. But she fought for her clan. She wants to fight for the clan, to make it better... And you disparage her clanmates and refuse to do the same. She cares for them, Shatteredsky... Wouldn't you like to help her rather than make her duties more difficult? She's noticed your behavior, I think it hurts her to see you act this way."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

"Provided for me?" Shatteredsky echoed, voice soft and filled with disbelief. As if the she-cat in front of him were speaking another tongue, his brows scrunched up in the first show of confusion he had made in front of the molly. Provided for him? What, the fresh-kill and the den that he could have gotten himself-- and quicker, if there weren't masses of bodies around him every heartbeat of every moment? "Like the way my mother cared for my littermates when we were kits?" His voice dripped with sarcasm-- and in the midst of it all, the hints of pain that had been crushed for a lifetime. "Or the way the queens stopped my littermates from feeding Harespring deathberries when we were kits?" He continued, anger creeping back into his voice, "Or the way my brother went missing and I couldn't head back to search for him instead of running away? Or the way I'll never be able to visit my mother's grave again because I've gone away from home?" His gaze dropped, for the first time, to the ground, tracing the outline of the grass below them as ever so softly he added, "Or the way I'll never be loved?" bitter scorn laced his words like poison, daring the molly before him to try and touch his heart only to pierce her with thorns.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 pm

Shatteredsky's words were like a blow, but Wolfstar listened in silence. She had wondered if the unpredictable tom might open up, had resigned herself to that not being the case with his responses to her. Somewhere in there he was her grandson, though, he was family. Infuriating as that could be... She owed it to him to listen, blue eyes trying in vain to meet his.

"The medicine cats did everything they could to try and save your mother, sometimes it simply isn't enough. It still hurts, though. That sickness we all faced was harder on her than most cats." And kitting had been harder still. Shatteredsky's words clawed at the grief that still lingered, reopening the wound. Sarcasm broken by a life of hardship, vitriol to hide the pain. "To bury any cat by that wretched lake, so far from their roots..." She shook her head. "This territory still doesn't feel like home to you, does it? It doesn't to many others born at the lake, I imagine... Just as the lake didn't feel like home to those of us who walked here before ever knowing of its' existence. She walks the stars, that much I know."

"She was my apprentice, you know? But she was a friend, too. I told her I would look out for you - all of you." A sharp, bitter laugh escaped her. She had done well at that, clearly. "Should I have led the entire clan to their death against those wolves? I thought about it, more than you know." Sunfire had been right there with Brackendawn, too. And Birdstar. Ambersun, who had saved Brackendawn's neck. "Your siblings thought they were going to help Hare with that... It wasn't their fault they didn't know any better. How kits could get ahold of death berries... Foxdung. The ones who stepped in averted disaster."

"Things happen in life that are outside of our control, Shatteredsky." Wolfstar sighed, suddenly very, very tired. "We all do what we can - sometimes that isn't enough. I know that." Wolfstar fell silent, and if she hadn't, she might have missed his last words entirely.

How much of this all had been the young tom lashing out, with nowhere to turn?

"You have cats who love you. Who care for you." The leader rasped, "Even me, even-" Even Falconmoon, even Honeydew... Perhaps especially Honeydew. "You could have come to me, at any point... And I should have noticed how you were feeling sooner. I am sorry." She whispered, the honesty in her voice made plain to see on her face. Stars only knew the family had faced enough turmoil for several lifetimes in such a short time, and her own duties had not helped. She had talked with Honeydew and Brackendawn... And had neglected Shatteredsky and Harespring. Not to mention her own kits.

Drowning. That's what it felt like.

She needed to do better, to stop this from getting worse. Shatteredsky had let his mask slip for the briefest of moments, something she had not expected.

"I... Didn't expect you to be vulnerable, not as your grandmother or as your leader. I know I haven't earned that from you." She began, "But know that I do care, and that care - that vulnerability - is no weakness. Trying to hide behind vitriol... That will lead to it, though. It will wear you down until there's nothing left. Don't... Don't do that. This family has seen enough of that, you don't need to be another casualty to it."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 8:22 pm

"The ones who stepped in averted disaster."

"I STEPPED IN," Shatteredsky shrieked at the she-cat, claws unseathing to flash though the air and shred one of her ears. The feeling of blood spilling out to meet his claws was a rather soothing sensation and seemed to calm him down some. "I was always there, tried my best to be there, more than anyone, Falconmoon, you, ever bothered to do. And where has that gotten me? You stand here accussing me of putting my littermates in danger. I'd trade my life for their happiness in a heartbeat, something you know you would never do. Don't come preaching to me about whether I am loved. No one ever cared and you know it. I'm sorry, was a few attempts at making conversation supposed to make up for the fact that my father was never around when we needed him most? Am I supposed to just start acting like he was always there? What about me, Wolfstar, where's my praise for always being there?" The words wouldn't stop, nor did he try to stop. He just wanted out. Out of this storm that haunted him in his head like a torrent of rage. Chanting a single order in a messy symphony of voices.

"I'm not vulnerable,"
He spat out, voice cracking ever so slightly, "I don't need you, or any other cat. And I'm not related to you."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 8:41 am

"Your father... Who was ill with nearly the entire clan, with the same illness that took the lives of several of our warriors? The illness that had our leader nestbound, leaving me to shoulder the clan with Smokepetal and the medicine cats - alone?" Wolfstar asked, tone sharp, "I'm sorry I couldn't spend more time with you or your siblings as I would have, truly, Shatteredsky. But that is no excuse for how you have acted, how you have lashed out at everyone around you. At some point your actions have become your own, not the fault of everyone else around you." Wolfstar took a step backward, forcing her claws to stay sheathed... And the sting in her ear made her gaze snap toward her grandson, fury flashing in her eyes. "The next time you strike a clanmate, it will be a full demotion. I will let it slide this once because you still deserve a chance... But I am done tolerating kittish behavior from grown warriors who should know better."

Turning, Wolfstar stalked away. The cut had nicked the edge of her ear... It could have been worse. Still, drops of blood fell to her cheek and the side of her head, bright against her pale fur.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]   I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Care How Many Stars You Have[C]
Page 1 of 1