Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 5:22

This time, Sageroot was more accustomed to the feel of being on the Highrock and didn’t hesitate as long before calling out, “Let all cats safe from the bramble’s thorn gather around the Highrock for a clan meeting!” Her heart fluttered with excitement as she surveyed her gathering clan. Today would be something special.
Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 21:37

Tinykit heard the call of the deputy to the clan. Oh, this was so exciting! He assumed that this would be his ceremony, he was six moons old now. He leaped out of the kit den and proudly strutted towards the Highrock, looking up towards the deputy in awe. He always greatly looked up to the high ranks, he thought they were the most perfect cats in the world. Well... the Thunderclan ones at least, the other clans high ranks seemed scary to him. The small kit sat down, swooping his tail around over his front paws, hoping he would hear his name be called.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024 - 10:07

Sageroot’s tail flicked, mirroring the kit’s excitement. Tiny little was small for six moons, but he’d have plenty of time to grow as he learned. She smiled warmly at the little face, tapping a paw rhythmically on the rock. This duty wasn’t as scary as she’d imagined! “Tinykit,” she mewed. “Please step forward. You have reached six moons and are ready to begin your training. From now until you become a warrior, you will be known as Tinypaw. Your mentor will be Wiggleworm. Wiggleworm, I am proud of the warrior you’ve become and I wish you all the best with your own apprentice.” Hopping off the rock, she whispered, ”Let me know if you need anything” in Feral before giving the new mentor-apprentice duo some space.
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 21:28

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm lifted his head at Sageroot's familiar voice from atop the highrock. His brow furrowed slightly at the strangeness of her new position as ThunderClan's deputy, but his put his discomfort aside and trotted to the center of the camp, head cocked back as he looked up at his former mentor. He was exceptionally proud of her, there was no doubt about that - it was just odd to see her up there after sitting through so many of Acornstem's ceremonies and announcements. 

Change didn't always have to be a bad thing, he supposed, but the shift in leadership had certainly felt jarring in the wake of Mottlestar's murder. The spotted tom's ear twitched once and he scanned the clearing, trying to find the subject of today's meeting. It was a ceremony, no doubt, but for who? With a flick of his tail, Wiggleworm tuned into Sageroot's voice, waiting patiently for her to continue. He watched intently, ready to congratulate the newly named Tinypaw, but found his words catching in his throat as Sageroot called his name as well. 

Him? A mentor? It seemed like such a foreign concept; one he'd given virtually no thought as being a possibility. Would he even be a good mentor considering the way his own apprenticeship had gone? Gekala, he'd only been made a warrior because he'd been at death's paws - how could he possibly hope to sufficiently teach one of ThunderClan's own? He blinked as Sageroot bounded down to the ground and nodded absently at her words. "O-Of course. Thank you, Sageroot. I promise I won't let you down." He meowed after a long pause. At least, he hoped he wouldn't.

Then, turning to Tinypaw, the warrior plastered on an enthusiastic smile. "Hello, little one." He said, his voice a deep rumble in his chest. Oh, he was supposed to touch noses, wasn't he? Awkwardly, Wiggleworm dipped his head low and gently pressed his nose to Tinypaw's before pulling away. "I am sure you are excited. If you would like, we may begin your training at once?" He suggested, the words coming out almost uncertain.

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 9:14

Tinypaw! He thought, beaming up at the deputy's words. He had been training for this all throughout his kithood, even getting help from the amazing Iriskit, Irispaw now. He was so excited to finally do his own hunting and battling and really help the clan!

Tinypaw could tell that Wiggleworm was nervous, and that meant he needed to cheer him up, bring him confidence. "Hello!" He squeaked back at the older tom. He touched noses with him excitedly. "I would love to start my training now!" He reassured Wiggleworm. "The faster we start, the faster I'll be able to be the greatest hunter the clan has ever seen! With your guidance, I'm going to be able to learn so much. I'm so glad you're my mentor!" Tinypaw wasn't the most humble of cats, but he respected and wished the best for others just as much as he did for himself.

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:41

Lichenwing, too, had gathered at Sageroot's call, settling back on his haunches and curling his half-tail as far around him as it could go. Blue-green eyes lifted to watch the new deputy as she began to speak, calling Tinykit forward. The charcoal warrior's face lit up in a bright smile, and he watched his son pad forward, accepting her words and his new mentor. Lichenwing turned to look at Wiggleworm, giving a nod of approval, the young tom had spent a long time recovering from the illness that had shaken them all, but he was a fine warrior and Lichenwing had no doubt he'd be a good mentor.

Waiting until the two of them had had their greeting, Lichenwing moved to join them. "Congratulations, the both of you," he grinned, nosing the top of Tinypaw's head affectionately. "I'm proud of you, son. You'll do great." His eyes flicked over to the younger warrior, "If you ever need any help, or advice, I'm your cat," he told Wiggleworm genuinely. "But I think you'll do fine. Congratulations again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony    Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinykit’s Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1