Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 18:12

Perchfall jumped up onto the Willow Branch, mentally organizing her to-do list in her head. Apprentice ceremony, dusk patrol, catch up with Beetlepaw, report to Jaystar... it was difficult to keep everything straight. However, she had things to do. For now, this was the most important. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own fish gather beneath the Willow Branch for a Clan meeting," she called out, light blue eyes scanning her Clanmates in camp below.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 18:26

After a grooming session with her mother, Tinykit left the den. This was supposed to be the happiest day of her life. She would finally be able to leave the boundaries of the camp and discover what her clan's territory really looks like. But instead... anxious thoughts filled her mind. As she walked, the kit looked down at her paws. How would was she supposed to fish and feed her clan when her paws were barely bigger than the ones of the younger kits of the nursery?

Tinykit let out a sigh as she sat behind some of the clan's apprentices. I suppose I'm old enough to start my training... But... I don't feel ready... Why can't I be as big as the rest of my denmates? Is there something wrong with me?. The small molly shook her head in an attempt to clear her mind. She looked up to Perchfall and waited for her announcement, conflicted about whether she truly wanted this to be her apprentice ceremony or not.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 18:33

Once Perchfall saw the small kit emerge, she began reciting the normal words of the ceremony. "Tinykit, you have reached the age of six moons and you are ready to be apprenticed. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Tinypaw." She hadn't initially planned this, but since all the other warriors had apprentices, and it was her duty as deputy.... The gray and white she-cat leapt off the branch as she concluded the ceremony. "I will be your mentor, and I will do my best to pass all of my knowledge onto you." As tradition dictated, the deputy touched her nose to the small she-cat's. Though her expression was still neutral, her voice was kind when she spoke. "Training will begin tomorrow."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Dec 2021 - 18:44

A shiver ran through her spine when her name came out of the deputy's mouth. The small kit stood up quickly but she could feel her paws trembling. She felt... so unprepared.

However, surprises didn't end there. As she approached the Willow Branch, Perchfall announced that she will be in charge of her training. The newly-named apprentice suddenly stopped and her eyes grew wide as she looked at how the beautiful grey she-cat climbed down the branch to meet her. Tinypaw, still couldn't believe this was happening, but the touch of Perchfall's muzzle against her made her return to reality. The black molly blinked twice and nodded abruptly at her mentor's command. "S-sure..." She mewed a little unsure of what to expect about her apprenticehood from now on.

Did Perchfall decide to take her under her wing because she was small and needed "special training"? Or was it just a coincidence? Did she even plan this to happen? So many questions Tinypaw did not dare to ask. All she could do now was accept the deputy's decision and follow her guidance the best she could. I just hope to not disappoint her...

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1