Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

square up [O]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:01

ooc: set after this topic

"What was that?!" snarled Nettlepaw rapidly stalking towards Lilypaw, cutting off her path. "I'm sick of this, I don't know what I've done to wrong you, but you act like you've fallen in a nettle patch whenever you around me, ironically enough." His ears were flat against his head, and if his tail was larger than a stump it would be lashing wildly behind him. He took a step forward, forcing her to take a step back "You want to act like a warrior, that you're better than me, more superior?" he cocked his head, his amber eye catching the moonlight "Well let's test it then!" he hissed, launching himself forward and barrelling both cats over.

Nettlepaw used Leap and Hold on Lilypaw. Dealing -6 HP and costing -15 SP
Lilypaw is pinned for 2 turns!

Nettlepaw

20/20 HP
45/60 SP (-15 SP)

Lilypaw

14/20 HP (-6 HP)
60/60 SP

Last edited by Midnee on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: square up [semi-open]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:01

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

square up [O] Mistpe10
square up [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:17

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw narrowed her eyes, getting fed up with this brat. "By the stars, do you think everything is an attack against you? How many times do I have to tell you, it had nothing to do with you. I was complaining about the blasted kit. I was never accusing you of anything. You want to know what I have against you? You act like the world revolves around you Nettlepaw. Everything I say is a personal attack against you. And I am honestly getting fed up with it. Grow up."

She let out a screech as she was later bowled over. "What the- You?! You foxing hypocrite! Weren't you all high and mighty about how the kit attacked you before?" She started to squirm, doing whatever she could to get out from under Nettlepaw. Eventually, she kicks the apprentice off of her, panting with the effort.

"You want a fight that badly? Come at me!" Her breaths came out ragged as she got into a defensive stance. Her eyes just a little too wide, slightly fearful. Just what she saw in those moments was something she would never speak of, but one thing was certain. This was no longer a simple argument.

Lilypaw used Duck and Twist. Attempt was successful, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina. Lilypaw is no longer pinned.

Lilypaw
9/15 HP
25/30 SP

Nettlepaw
13/20 HP
45/60 SP

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

square up [O] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 21:09; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:17

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

square up [O] Mistpe10
square up [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:45

Lilypaw launched him backwards as freed herself. Instinctually, Nettlepaw unsheathed his claws, digging them into the dirt to keep his balance as he skidded backwards. Once his balance was regained he sheathed them, they were clanmates after all and if he didn't hurt the insolent she-cat too bad he wouldn't get in trouble, surely. The widening of Lilypaw's eyes wasn't missed. "Afraid?" he mewed giving the calico a twisted smile "Then maybe you'll stop picking on me once I teach you a lesson." The tom lunged forward, sliding beneath the she-cat, swatting at her underside before kicking out viciously with sheathed paws to send her sprawling. Nettlepaw righted himself, shaking out the dirt from his pelt, and glowering down at the simpering form of Lilypaw. "All that talk and I've already taken you out. Hopefully you'll remember this next time you want to start something." he hissed with a smirk proud of how easily he had eliminated the other cat. He preferred not to get his paws dirty, but if he was this good maybe he should use them more often.

Nettlepaw used belly rake! It was a success ! Dealing -10 HP and Costing -25 SP

Nettlepaw

13/20 HP
20/60 SP (-25 SP

Lilypaw

-1/15 HP KO'ed
45/60 SP

Lilypaw KO pending

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

square up [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Sat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 23:45

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

square up [O] Mistpe10
square up [O] Sig2
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2243

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 0:09

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

When Lilypaw was sent sprawling, she did not actually get back up. Instead, she had curled in on herself, a protective ball. Make herself as small as possible. Let them take what they wanted. If she couldn't win, she could at least hope they wouldn't finish her off. Maybe she could live to see another day.

She was shaking, muttering under her breath. Although what she was saying was largely unintelligible. She was just small, and she was weak, and she knew it.

ShadowClan's newest member at her finest, everyone.

Lilypaw is KOed

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

square up [O] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 21:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1260

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 2:19

He was stunned by what he was watching, unable to step in in time to prevent Lilypaw from taking a beating. Never in his life had he seen two of his own clanmates have a go at each other like this, and never had he seen such a one-sided fight. Lilypaw had been doing well to regain her form since returning to Shadowclan, but compared to Nettlepaw she was still at a disadvantage, even if you didn't take her twisted jaw and paw into account. It was sickening to watch, and even more sickening to Sablestrike that he didn't move until Nettlepaw was already taunting her with his victory.

Swiftly the tom moved in, latching his teeth under Nettlepaw's neck just hard enough to get a decent grip before driving him into the ground and holding the apprentice there with his full weight. "What the fox do you think you're doing?!" Sablestrike hissed, his full anger directed at the apprentice. "That is your clanmate! I don't care what reason you have, if you try laying another paw on her or any of your clanmates I won't be so kind with you, Nettlepaw. Consider this your warning, and I will be telling Leopardstar about this." Sablestrike continued to hold the apprentice down, single golden eye searing into the younger tom's face.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

square up [O] Output12                   square up [O] Output10                          square up [O] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 2:44

A screech escaped Nettlepaw as he was yanked backwards. "I didn't even use my claws!" he squealed defending himself against Sablestrike's harsh words. He couldn't win, was he suppose to sit there and have Lilypaw make things up, cause rifts between him and his clanmates. "I didn't even hurt her, she needs to stop sooking." The apprentice pulled harshly, lurching free of Sablestrike and stumbling forwards, his paws falling out from under him. this was beyond embarrassing, and this whole thing where everyone ganged up on his was frustrating. "Why don't you care that Lilypaw has been picking on me? Why am I in trouble for standing up for myself? You know what?" he hissed, getting back on his paws "I'm tired of this, that's what this is. Lilypaw has been tormenting me for days now, loudly accusing me of things I didn't do. You may not see it or hear it and she might think the same, but others might be listening. I'm not going to let her label me something I'm not!" he snapped. His mismatched gaze met Sablestrike's singular golden eye, he was so upset and angry he couldn't even think of a funny joke to make about it. "I am not a bully. Maybe you should put a stop to her rampant accusations, Sablestrike, lest they tear this clan apart. Get Leopardstar I don't care, but I'm not apologising for being the only one to try and put a stop to to these lies." In a huff, Nettlepaw turned his head away from Sablestrike, ears pinned to his head. Part of him wanted to cry, what could he have done to deserve this public humiliation? "I keep telling everyone I've done nothing, and no one believes me, what am I suppose to do if no one listens to me. Just let her make my life miserable?" he murmured, slumping forwards.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

square up [O] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] EmptyMon 4 Mar 2024 - 16:33

Swiftheart was returning from a hunt. Her typical good mood improved even more by the fact that this hunt had been particularly successful in the catching of plenty of frogs and mice.

She had plenty of pep in her step as she trotted towards the camp entrence, excited to maybe get a chance to train her apprentice later as well.

The sound of Sablestrikes angry voice caught her ears making them swivel as she tilted her head curious as confused.

She quickly dropped off her catches by the fresh kill pile and walked over.

She flinched seeing her sister curled up into a ball and sablestrike holding Nettlepaw down...

What in stars?? Had sablestrike attacked her sister and apprentice??

NO, that could not be, he was loyal to the clan and wouldnt ever do that... so that could only mean.

She gave a worried sigh, her sister had not been back even a full moon and was already not getting along well with her apprentice.

Not caring who had started it for now she went to her sisters side and checked on her first and foremost, a wave of relive hit her that she was alive and just curled up into a ball.

"are you okay sis?" she whispered quietly offering lillypaw a helping paw back up.

Swifthearts gaze shifted to her apprentice and she narrowed her eyes slightly.

"Sablestrike, apologies for my apprentices behavior.  We have not gotten to sparing training yet and so I supose he is unaware of when words are better suited than actions... though I had falsely assumed common scense might be applicable in some areas.  

Nettlepaw, if you are so eager for a spar, you can come find me any time.  Your assessment is tomorrow and you go picking a fight with your own clanmate? I told you to take it easier today and get some rest for your big test... well, regardless it is still happening tomorrow, be ready for it.  Since you seem so eager to prove yourself know that now I will not be holding back in your assessment either, you will have to give it everything you have.  Soon you will know what it is like to spar a warrior more experienced than yourself, perhaps that will teach you in some way not to pick on others around you.

She sighed with a slight roll of her eyes annoyed,  she KNEW her apprentice was better than this.  It was difficult to watch him do this, nonetheless, she would always be in his corner as his mentor even if that meant a stern word and a difficult lesson from time to time.

She gave a glance to Sablestrike with a bit of pleading eyes, she wanted this resolved and not drug out between clanmates.

"sablestrike, I promise he has been a good apprentice outside of this incident.  As this is his first wrongdoing I ask for a lighter punishment... Besides, you and I both know how unintendedly heated a spar can suddenly become right? she asked quietly.

"the choice is yours though deputy." she nodded dipping her head in respect to him all the same.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

square up [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: square up [O]   square up [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

square up [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: