Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024

Go down 
+7
Kitty
Ash
uwubers
JJ
Tara
speedy
kjSage
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 29, 2024 11:23 pm

Falconmoon may have been surprised, had he not been secretly ancient by an elder's standards. Honeydew had shown great promise, he even thought himself back when they were chased by wolves that she'd make a great deputy. What did worry him now though, was the circumstances in which she was stepping into this great responsibility. He didn't know whether or not she truly grasped the weight she was about to be carrying. Deputies, he knew, carried even more weight than the leaders. A deputy had some control, but what was most important that they controlled was their tongue, lest the leader punish them or the clan that they were destined to lead one day begin to hate them and doom their leadership before it even started.

Falconmoon did not miss the glance that Sunfire gave her, or him. His ears rotated back about half way, like he was getting ready to sprint forward. He did not, however. He gave a half grimace before he looked away from his brother. He was just as afraid for Honeydew as he was proud. Starclan guide me, guide her. A quick prayer was sent up. The expression on his face changed to one of a proud father. He would not ruin this day for her, and stars help anyone who did.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalpaw, deerkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc apprentice, wc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1000

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 2:03 am

All Hail SkyClan's Resident Disney Princess
thymelight
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing.
Thymelight was grateful for the warmth that Bubblebeam provided as she leaned in to her. A small voice from below caused the medicine cat to curiously glance downward, and she smiled when she realized it was Rabbitkit. Her mother was probably looking for her, but kits reserved the right to be curious in their youth.
“Wolfblossom is going to pick one of the warriors to be her deputy today.” She gently told the kit before looking up toward the Tallbranch when Wolfblossom’s voice started to echo throughout camp. All Thymelight could do was listen both nervously and intently. Which one of the warriors in the crowd would be entrusted with the future of SkyClan’s reputation and livelihood? The description that was given seemed to give the medicine cat the slightest bit of hope. A young, kind, and level-headed deputy was exactly what the Clan needed right now, but who was it?

She kept her jaw clenched and her paws glued to the ground until Honeydew’s name left Wolfblossom’s mouth. Her yellow eyes glowed and her muscles instantly relaxed as she looked around the clearing to find the form of her friend. What an excellent choice! She knew that the… war-minded… cats wouldn’t be too pleased to hear such news, but their opinion didn’t matter to her at a time like this (as rude as it sounded). Thymelight joined the rest of her Clanmates as their elated cheers rose into the air. “Honeydew, this is incredible! Congratulations!” She mewed with a smile in both her voice and her eyes.
the dream that you wish will come true.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalpaw sc app 』
deerkit wc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 7:30 am

Yewpaw was among the first to arrive at this ceremony - having been eating a piece of freshkill in the clearing. He stared up at Wolfblossom with curious eyes. She was trembling like a small kit. He felt sympathy for her.

He glanced at Honeydew with a soft smile as she settled next to him. She was looking far better this past quarter-moon. "Who do you think it'll be?" He whispered back. Honestly, Wolfblossom didn't have good choices. Many cats were easily disqualified for one reason or another. He sniffed. Yet, as the ceremony continued, the unthinkable happened.

Honeydew will be the deputy of SkyClan.

He looked at the she-cat settled next to him in shock, his eyes wide. She was the deputy? He blinked in confusion. At that moment, he was as still as the jagged stone that surrounded their camp. She had been a warrior for a few moons at best - and a portion of that was healing from a war. He knew that Wolfblossom didn't have good choices, but choosing a warrior fresh out of the apprentice's den was a choice he didn't anticipate. Was she truly going to be okay in this role?

Yet, he tried to be happy for her. He had his doubts and concerns, but he was going to be there for her regardless. She needed that, at least. He flashed a wide grin at the pretty she-cat and rose to his paws to greet and congratulate the new deputy, his tail held high.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 9:48 am

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

There was a moment of silence after Wolfblossom's announcement before a furious shriek cut through the air, drowing out any and all congratulations made in the newly-named deputy's way. "WOLFBLOSSOM, I'LL KILL YOU!" Shatteredsky screamed, furious gaze flashing at the now-leader with nothing but murderous intent. His claws slid out, glinting dangerously, and his stance dropped into something of a battle stance. Did the entire SkyClan have thistledown for brains? Honeydew had never trained an apprentice, never killed a cat, had barely settled into life as a warrior, and of all cats to paint a bigger target on after the absolute disaster that was that battle, they chose her? If he didn't know any better, he'd assume Wolfblossom was out for his sister's head, but one look at that trembling mouse-heart was all it took for him to understand that it was not hatred that spurred Wolfblossom on but the lack of any brain. To the surprise of everyone, he remained where he was, not attacking the she-cat just yet. Not that she deserved even these few heartbeats to live.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 10:24 am

Honeydew

Honeydew let out a strong purr as her clanmates gathered to congratulate her and cheer out her name. She felt the warmth of the support from her friends, saw the happiness in their eyes. The young warrior felt the weight of their lives pressing down on her shoulders. Yes, these are my cats to guide now, too, she mused. Every decision I make from now on will greatly affect SkyClan. I have to be careful and precise. Her thoughts flickered back to the night of the wolf attack at the lake, and how despite her fear, she was able to think clearly and evacuate the nursery, keeping all of SkyClan's youngest members safe and far from danger. She imagined that nursery being her entire clan now.

The first to speak to her was her dear friend, Bubblebeam. She nuzzled close to her friend, murmuring her thanks. Her pelt burned a bit at the praise. Honeydew wasn't entirely sure that she was the most fit for the role, but she was determined to run with it and do her best. I have faith in Wolfblossom, and if my clanmates have faith in me, it must mean she made the right chioce.

"Thank you, Bubblebeam," she mewed. "I will do my best for our clan - you'll see."

The cream-colored she-cat's attention was drawn to Stormwatcher's loud cheers, and Honeydew let out a giggle, her lips pulled back in a toothy grin. Next was the song, harmonious voice of Thymelight. Her heart glowed. Honedew closed her eyes for a moment to drink in the moment, but it was shattered by a yowl of outrage.

WOLFBLOSSOM, I'LL KILL YOU!

The newly-named deputy flinched, her eyes snapping open to find the enraged figure of her brother, claws out and battle-hungry. A shiver ran down her spine at the realization of how much he resembled another cat she knew. Momentatily her paws felt glued to the ground, but she knew she had to act - fast - and de-escalate the situation. She darted forward, reaching her brother's side in a heartbeat.

"Shatteredsky," she meowed, "I'll be okay, alright? So please, stop this," she begged him, her voice low and urgent so that only he could hear her, with a touch of desperation in her tone. "I know... I know you're worried about me. You've always been protective of me. And you've done a great job at it, and I've always trusted and relied on you. Please, I want to keep being able to trust and rely on you. I will need you more than ever now, Shatteredsky, please." She brushed her soft pelt up against his and touched her nose to her brother's muzzle in an attempt to cool him down.

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 4:16 pm

MALLOWPAW !
Mallowpaw had groggily made his way over to the meeting, having been snoozing outside of the apprentices' den moments before. He sat at the back of the crowd, rasping his tongue over his paws to drag it over his ears as Wolfblossom addressed the Clan. A deputy ceremony, with the loss of Birdstar and the ascension of Wolfblossom.

Someone to succeed the soon-to-be Wolfstar.

But who? Stoneheart was good, but she was young. Creamsky was still recovering from his sickness. Sunfire seemed... Something about Sunfire made Mallowpaw uncomfortable. Shatteredsky was a little too bee-brained for his liking.

Honeydew will be SkyClan's new deputy.

Mallowpaw stopped grooming. He heard Shatterdsky's cry and demand for Wolfblossom's life and his ears swiveled back. He'd never agree with the tom's violent outbursts, but what exactly was Wolfblossom thinking? Honeydew was barely a warrior - she was barely older than himself! But maybe that was a good thing? She was so different from all the colorful personalities here, so sweet, so kind, so...

"Honeydew!" He called out. She was just what SkyClan needed, wasn't she? He stretched forward in an effort to catch her eye. She was moving so quickly through life, it... It seemed like he'd never have another moment with her. She became a warrior, she was chosen for battle, and now she was deputy of their Clan. All the times he'd asked his friends to make sure there was still a place for him in their dens - did it ever really matter if they didn't have a place for him in life?

Oh well. "You will guide us well, Honeydew! SkyClan is already proud of you."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 pm

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

To no one's surprise, his clanmates' reaction to his outburst was far from delightful, but if any of them thought he gave two mouse tails about their opinions they could go and swallow back their crow-food reeking opinions like the flea-ridden scavengers that they are. Shatteredsky was only restrained by his sister's gentle, though nonsensical, pleas, and instantly turned away from Wolfblossom to look at her. He stayed silent while she spoke, ignoring every other voice except her's. She was all that mattered here, more than even the she-cat who stood above named after the blossoms of wolves. What a mouse-brained name, though he supposed it matched both her heart and her will.

Shatteredsky returned his sister's affection, bumping his nose gently against her shoulder. "You can always trust me," He murmured, gaze flashing as if to add, "unlike our clanmates".

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024   Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyclan's Deputy | February 2024
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2