Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudkit's mossball [O]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] rogue [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's mossball [O]   Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 2:26 am

"he said i had a "skill issue"Cloudkit hissed, her bad attitude ended p getting them caught but lillypaw. Cloudkit looked at the brown cat clearly she was acting brave but she knew she was shy. "what's wrong all i did was call him mouse dung and flea brain he deserves it for saying i have skill issue"Cloudkit dashed past nettlepaw and lillypaw and grabbed some moss and sheathed out her claws"i am going to wreck your bedding if you don't help me fix my moss ball"Cloudkit sneered thinking of forcing them to help her she only found her moss ball not make it.

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2266

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's mossball [O]   Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 9:20 am

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

I never said you put a paw on her. If you would listen, I yelled at her for that. What I told you is to grow up. You are the older cat, act like it. This never needed to go as far as it did. And I don't care who is what rank, when I see stupid, I'm going to call it out. And arguing with a kit half your size is stupid."

Then Lilypaw turned back to the kit. "I don't care what he said to you. You do not need to be saying those nasty words, and you do not attack your Clanmate. Do you understand me? Now you can apologize to him, and you can forget about mossball because you are going to be fixing up all of this bedding."

Lilypaw took a deep breath, already tired of dealing with this. Inwardly she was apologizing for all the trouble she caused her family when she was this age. It was so different having to be the adult. Lilypaw wasn't sure she liked it.

"Now are we done here, or are we going to have any more issues? Because I can bring Sablestrike here if you want."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Fri 22 Mar 2024, 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2232

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's mossball [O]   Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 9:55 am

"Well Clearly, you didn't understand me either. Have you got moss in your ears?" he snapped irritation only rising "Maybe you should have been made an elder instead of an apprentice." Nettlepaw expelled the air in his lung with an aggravated huff. He didn't know who he liked less- Lilypaw so arrogant and confident in her place despite being gone for who knows how many moons, or the young Cloudkit who was nothing but a rude foxheart. Even if he wasn't perfect both cats were slandering him, and Lilypaw lacked any sort of authority when it came to him, he even found her bossing around Cloudkit frustrating. Perhaps she would fall victim to the rumor mill for all the trouble she was causing the young apprentice. Where that rumour started... Well, Nettlepaw couldn't reveal his sources.

His mind made up over this mess, and a deep ire for both cats stoked, the tom would be more than happy to watch their reputations crumble while he rose through the ranks. He fixed both of them with his mismatched eyes, and puffed out his chest. "I couldn't care less if you called Sablestrike over, the only cats who will be getting in trouble are you two." he mewed cooly, inspecting his paw "The only crime I have committed is doing my chores and trying to engage with the future of our clan, not that it's looking very promising... Where as you Lilypaw, are pulling rank you don't even have over -like I've said countless time- something I didn't do. That makes you a liar and a slanderer, not really traits you'd want if you're trying to prove you deserve a place in ShadowClan. He placed his paw down, eyes now narrowing on Cloudkit "And you, Cloudkit attacked me. Twice! You think Sablestrike will let that slide? You think he won't delay your ceremony? Yeah right. Sablestrike and I may not see..." he paused biting his tongue to stop himself from laughing at his own joke "... eyes to eye, but these are both things I'm sure he would agree on. Plus my brother is Sablestrike's apprentice he's very aware of what we're like. So, call him over Lilypaw, let's see how well this ends up for the both of you." A grin spread across Nettlepaw's maw, if it was trouble they wanted from him, well Sablestrike would have to substitute on the delivery. Nettlepaw caused problems, but he didn't like truly getting his paws dirty.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] rogue [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's mossball [O]   Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Feb 2024, 2:39 pm

cloudkit looked up at lillypaw,then nettlepaw"i don't know how to make a moss ball i found it not make it!"cloudkit looked at both of them then looked at the moss in front of her. "i never made it i found it under a stone so i took it and hid it under moss."she glanced at nettlepaw then lillypaw"i..just please don't get sablestrike"cloudkit started to worry if she would get punished,or not,she walked off to a corner and stared at the entrance to the nursery.

PostSubject: Re: Cloudkit's mossball [O]   Cloudkit's mossball [O] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudkit's mossball [O]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2