Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Confrontation

Go down 
+3
Mistpelt
Copperbeanz
ChaoticCrow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 294

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 17:43

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

It had been a few days since Myrtlebloom's warrior ceremony, and she had hardly seen Shatteredsky since he slipped away. She hadn't really had time to really seek out to talk to him anyways with her new responsibilities and the battle that had just happened. A lot had happened in just a few days and her head always seemed to be spinning in several different directions.

Myrtlebloom was finally taking a break and was sunning on a low hanging branch when she noticed Shatteredsky walking out of camp. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the tom walk away. She contemplated on wither she should ruining her free time by talking with her mentor or if she should just get it over with. Myrtlebloom decided to follow after Shatteredsky and get some closure on why he just walked out of her ceremony. She stretched out on the branch and then hopped onto the ground. She quickly padded after the tom cat but was sure to keep quiet until she was right behind him.

"Where are you headed off to, Shatteredsky." Myrtlebloom mewed while hissing his name out.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySun 3 Mar 2024 - 21:09

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

Shatteredsky had not been expecting to be stopped in his tracks, much less by someone he'd much rather forget. The tom's face remained neutrel while Myrtlebloom spoke, though his ears did twitch at the annoying squeak that was his apprentice's voice. And really, what right did she have to question where he was going? He hadn't done anything wrong, and she was in no place to question anything about him. Was she truly so bent on wasting his time even after she got her unearned name? Shatteredsky's lips curled into a snarl and he towered over the calico, tail lashing as his unforgiving gaze bore into hers. "Watch your tone when speaking to your elders, Myrtlebloom, or must I remind you why I was made your mentor?" The words came out as a growl, more hostile than warning.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyWed 6 Mar 2024 - 16:18

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlebloom rolled her eyes at her former mentor. ‘You’re not even that much older than me.’ She scoffed to herself. It didn’t seem to matter what happened Shatteredsky remained a grouchy cat. “Geez someone’s grouchy today, must be your old age.” Myrtlebloom mew while cutting her eyes at the tom. The large cat didn’t scare her as much anymore, he just annoyed her now.

“Anywho, I’m not here for you to use your age privilege against me. I’m just curious as to why you walked out of my warrior ceremony. You know I’m not the only one who noticed right?” Her tail flicked in amusement as she sat down and glared at the tabby that stood over her. “You could’ve at least pretended to be proud, even if it were to fuel your own pride.” Myrtlebloom meant what she said. She knew he didn’t care for her, but his own appearance was different story, right?

Her eyes burned into Shatteredsky’s with disgust, “An incompetent apprentice made it to warriorship under MY training and I’m so young! That should be worth praise on its own.” A snicker made its way off her tongue, when Myrtlebloom finished her mockery.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyFri 8 Mar 2024 - 3:59

So, Myrtlebloom had decided to be even more of a mouse-brain than she normally was today, had she? Shatteredsky scoffed, lips curling back in contempt at the amusement on his former apprentice's face. She clearly thought she was oh so good for bleating out a few words in his face. What a joke. He leaned forward, resting his chin on her shoulder so that he could whisper into her ear. In the softest, most amused voice, he laughed, "I walked out of your warrior ceremony because I refuse to be known as the one who trained such a failure! You think you deserve your name? Birdstar just makes any apprentice who stays in the apprentice's den for too long a warrior, didn't you know? Clearly, she realised that you couldn't benefit from any sort of training, so she stopped wasting resources on you." He drew back, eyes darting up and down the she-cat, before a small smile began to spread across his face. "What? Didn't you know that? Weren't paying attention during our first few training sessions, were we? No wonder you turned out the way you are," He laughed again, then dropped the amused look to one of annoyance and disgust. He stepped forward, forcing the she-cat to back away as he kept moving forward. "Don't. Mistake. Your name. As something to be proud of. Understood?" He said with an unnerving glare, then finally paused in his movements to flick his tail and look away, as if Myrtlebloom was no longer worthy to be looked at. "Maybe Birdstar named you Myrtlebloom in hopes that one day you'd finally bloom, but seeing at how things are I don't think you'll ever get anywhere, so just give up and die. SkyClan is better off without vermin like you," He sneered before turning his back to the she-cat and moving away.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 16:18

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlebloom: 30 HP / 80 SP
Shatteredsky: 50 HP / 120 SP

Myrtlebloom’s ears pinned back, and her tail lashed from left to right, as Shatteredsky rested his chin on her shoulder. He spoke softly but his words were as sharp as an owl’s talons. She knew deep down the tom was wrong. She wasn’t a failure. A brief glance of uncertainty crossed her face, but quickly turned back to disgust, as her former mentor took a step back. Myrtlebloom found herself moving back as Shatteredsky pressed forward, spewing out more nonsense.

The anger in her eyes never wavered as she was forced backwards. “I’m not the weak little kit you see me as Shatteredsky!” Myrtlebloom growled as her mentor turned away from her. Something snapped in the young molly and before she realized what she was doing, her claws were digging into Shatteredsky’s flesh. Her claws released as she landed on his other side. Panic surged through her as she turned to face her mentor. ‘What did I just do?!’

Myrtlebloom used Jumping Strike on Shatteredsky for -10hp (7+3 for first attack) and -7hp

Myrtlebloom: 30 HP / 73 SP (-7)
Shatteredsky: 40 HP (-10) / 120 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 7:37

Shatteredsky couldn't say he was surprised that Myrtlebloom would choose to attack him. She always was blind to her inability to master any of the skills he had tried to teach her. Nor was he surprised that she would do something so reckless and mouse-brained. Honestly, did anyone ever expect anything out of her? If they did, they'd be disappointed. Stars, why was she even here? Her blows, even with the use of her claws, were as weak as a kit's. The tom remained still under her claws, and to his surprise she relaxed even faster than he was expecting. Mouse-brain, she really hadn't bothered paying attention to any of their lessons, had she? He twisted, kicking out sharply from under her and throwing her off in one smooth move. He pounced on top of her, claws mercilessly digging into her flesh and pushing her into the ground. "Still don't believe me?" He sneered.

Shatteredsky used Leap and Hold, dealing 8dmg and -15SP
Myrtlebloom is pinned for one turn

Myrtlebloom: 22 HP(-8) / 73 SP
Shatteredsky: 40 HP / 105 SP(-15)

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Sat 16 Mar 2024 - 7:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 7:37

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

The Confrontation Mistpe10
The Confrontation Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 22:40

Myrtlebloom

Myrtlebloom: 22 HP / 73 SP
Shatteredsky: 40 HP / 105 SP

The air escaped Myrtlebloom’s lungs as her body met the ground and she winced as Shatteredsky dug his claws into her shoulder. She growled as he spoke to her and with every ounce of strength she could muster, she tried to push him off.

She was able to break free of his grasp and she moved to a safer distance. "No I don't believe you about being weak although you were right about one thing, maybe I was mouse-brained. Mouse-brained for thinking I ever had feelings for you! I would say only your mom could love you, but she died. Probably because she didn't want to deal with you and your kit like behavior!" Myrtlebloom's head was low as the words flowed out. Her eyes narrow and sharp like talons. Her tail slowly swished behind her in amusement.

She wasn't sure what came over her, but it felt good and Myrtlebloom refused to let go of this feeling until either her or Shatteredsky were knocked out on the ground, or if a clan mate stepped in.

Myrtlebloom used Duck and Twist for -7hp and -5sp

Myrtlebloom: 22 HP / 68 SP (-5)
Shatteredsky: 37 HP (-7) / 105 SP

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:44; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 22:40

The member 'ChaoticCrow' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Confrontation Sig2
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 23:20

Myrtlebloom's moment of victory and safety was quickly dashed as Shatteredsky's gaze narrowed. "You had feelings for me?" He echoed, lips curling into a sneer as he regarded the she-cat. Had she really been so ready to accept any kind of attention that she'd try to impress even him? What a joke. He let his opinion know in his laughter, cruel and mocking as he repeated the calico's words. "You think I have kit-like behavior? Who's the kit who came hurling accusations and poor attempts at mocking at someone who was just trying to go out for a walk? Who's the one who started attacking with claws when the other party tried to leave?" As he spoke, his claws lashed out, ripping at his former apprentice's ear and slicing it off to a large gush of red water.

Shatteredsky used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8dmg and -7SP

Myrtlebloom: 14 HP(-8) / 68 SP
Shatteredsky: 37 HP / 98 SP(-7)

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 0:50

Myrtlebloom

(OOC: place holder for belly rake 0-0)

Myrtlebloom: 14 HP / 68 SP
Shatteredsky: 37 HP / 98 SP

Myrtlebloom shook her head as the warm liquid streamed down her cheek. She hadn’t planned on attacking Shatteredsky, she just wanted to know why he hated her, but was all too late to back out now and she had to fight to prove she wasn’t weak. That is why he hated her after all. Maybe she had crossed a line, a line she never would’ve dreamed of crossing, but she couldn’t take it back now. She had stooped to the tom’s level and now she would reap the consequences.

Myrtlebloom wasn’t thinking straight, something had taken control and it felt like an out of body experience. Some part of her wanted to run, hide and cry but another part of her, the part of her that was in control, wanted revenge. It wanted Shatteredsky to feel all the pain he had caused her. How he made her feel when she was grieving her mother, how small and weak he made her feel when she was an apprentice. She was still smaller than him, but she could fight back now and that is just what she would do. She sprang forward and lashed out at Shatteredsky's soft belly

Myrtlebloom used Belly Rake for -15hp and -25sp

Myrtlebloom: 14 HP / 43 SP (-25)
Shatteredsky: 22 HP (-15) / 98 SP

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 16:44; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 0:50

'Effect Dice' : 6

The Confrontation Sig2
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:07

Stars, he was not expecting her to aim for his belly or even attempt to fight back. Shatteredsky narrowed his eyes, and he reared up, ready to crash down on the she-cat once she was within range. And, mousebrained as she was, she did, and swiftly his claws collided with her flank, slashing downwards and tearing out clumps of fur.

Shatteredsky used Upright Lock, dealing 10dmg and -10SP

Myrtlebloom: 4 HP(-10) / 43 SP
Shatteredsky: 22 HP / 88 SP(-10)

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:18

Myrtlebloom

(OOC: Rolling for Belly Rake will probably fail XD)

Myrtlebloom winced as Shatteredsky crashed down on her flank. She hadn’t rolled fast enough or far enough out of the way. A low growl rumbled in her chest; she was feeling weak with blood loss, but she couldn’t give up now. The ground beneath her was spinning but she launched herself towards her mentor again and scratched at his soft belly once more.

This time she rolled a safer distance out of the way. Myrtlebloom knew he would still come after her, but this would give her a moment to prepare for the blow. She looked at Shatteredsky, he was clearly in pain. A pang of guilt wailed up inside her, ‘Why? Why did it have to turn to this?’ She thought to herself as her tail lashed behind her. She never wanted to hurt another cat but here she was hurting her best friend’s brother.

Myrtlebloom used Belly Rake for -15 hp and -25 sp

Myrtlebloom: 4 HP / 18 SP (-25)
Shatteredsky: 7 HP (-15) / 88 SP

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Last edited by ChaoticCrow on Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:18

'Effect Dice' : 5

The Confrontation Sig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Confrontation   The Confrontation Empty

Back to top Go down

The Confrontation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next