Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Homecoming Queen [Open]

Go down 
+6
speedy
Nerd
Holly
kiikko
Honey Badger
Karuna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6045

Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Queen [Open]   Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2024 - 10:04

Leopardstar regarded Roseburn's request--and the cat in question--with open surprise curiosity, and just a hint of amusement. "Most cats don't choose their name, you know," she spoke lightly; trying to make it clear that her tone was only teasing. "Of course, most don't bother to ask."

She gave a nod of acknowledgement. "A new name for a new beginning. Welcome home, Lilypaw. As your apprenticeship will be... Non-traditional, I will take on the responsibility myself. When you have rested and eaten, we can further discuss what that entails."

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2241

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Queen [Open]   Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Feb 2024 - 19:44

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilypaw smiled as Leopardstar joked about her new name. She knew that it was a stretch to have requested her own name, but Lilypaw had wanted to carve out her own path from here. Her name was just a tiny detail, sure, but even that tiny detail had met the world to her. She couldn't thank Leopardstar enough for honoring that wish.

She looked at the kit that had come bursting out earlier. So his name was Batkit, too, huh? She looked at her own kit. "What about Beetlekit? That way you have your name all to yourself. You like that, baby?" It hurt her to think of changing his name. Not when that name had meant so much. But she needed to let go of her past. She needed to move on. Maybe this would be what she needed.

discord: karunamaya | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 23:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krazyloaf1o2

krazyloaf1o2

Characters : Beetlekit
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Queen [Open]   Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Feb 2024 - 11:34

Batkit turned towards the other Batkit, his eyes filling with tears. So many cats were staring at him-and this mean kit was so...mean! His ears flattened as he looked up at Mama. "O-ok...only if I have to change my name..." Beetlekit actually liked his new name. Bats were icky things after all. A part of him felt bad for abandoning the name Mama gave him, but she was the one who wanted him to change it after all. He shot a glare at Batkit. "I'm not ugly, and you're stinky! I don't want to share a den with you! You're so mean!" he hissed. Why did Mama drag him here? He wanted to go away from here so badly. There were too many cats -he wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. Beetlekit was already thinking of ways to convince Mama to leave.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Queen [Open]   Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 7:49

BATKIT.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
At Sablestrike's order, Batkit let out a soft growl. Sharing prey with some mangy rogue, what was wrong with him? No wonder why he was missing an eye, the spineless creature he was. Taking pity on a smelly rogue like... What was her name now? He scuffed a paw at the fresh-kill pile. Lilypaw? And her kit was Beetlekit? He lashed his tail and idly pokes through it. He'd bring them their fresh-kill, but only after they'd sorted through their affairs with Leopardstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming Queen [Open]   Homecoming Queen [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming Queen [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2