Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Homecoming {open}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 9:12

Please read before posting! :

The lush greenery was different that anything Duskkit had ever seen. It felt even more mystical than the bushes filled with spiders she and Hazelkit had played in back at their old den. But that den was empty now. They had said goodbye to their mother a few sunrises ago, watching her pretty pelt disappear into the trees. Duskkit wondered if she should be sad, but Bonewatcher was still here. Bonewatcher was strong. Ducking under a fern and padding beneath the sun dapples, the little kit thought about her father for a moment. He was talked about a lot in the old den, and yet he had died before Duskkit ever got the chance to meet him. Sad. Maybe the forest was dangerous, but that thought only seemed to excite the kit. Their old den had been boring. The bushes grew dull, and the mice they ate became repetitive. She wanted to taste real forest prey. She wanted to fight like her father had.

Today, however, Bonewatcher woke them from their slumber to bring them to ThunderClan. Flintfang's clan. Excited, the cream-and-gray kit jumped from her makeshift nest to wake Hazelkit, kneading her sister's muted fur with pin-prick claws. The mouse skull hadn't been forgotten either. It was her father's first. And now Bonewatcher carried it with him as a reminder. Duskkit thought it was silly, and that Bonewatcher's mouth would be better used for killing any beasts they might come across in the forest. But the kit couldn't seem to find any. They walked farther than they ever had before, into the thick forest. The air was hot and the leaves rustled with the wind. Duskkit's pads were tired, but she didn't want to stop. She was going to learn to fight. There had to be more to life than mice and bushes. She wondered for a moment if Littlesun had left for a clan as well, maybe she'd see her mother again after all. But that wasn't a bother. She didn't need Littlesun's milk anymore. Bonewatcher was tall, and would push away the bracken and ferns for the kits to slink under. All these tunnels of foliage, Duskkit wished to play in them but was growing awfully hungry.

Today, the kit learned that brambles had thorns. She learned that nettles itched and that birds sang loud when jumped at. She was sad she couldn't bring down that stray crow in their path. She was hungry. But a new scent came from up ahead. Duskkit wished she knew what it was, but Bonewatcher answered for her. "ThunderClan." A funny name for great warriors. They padded through the thorny tunnel, and the kit witnessed more cats than she had ever seen in her life. Some pelts had stripes, and others had spots like Bonewatcher. But they all stared, eyes flashing in the sun. Her first instinct was to hide behind Bonewatcher's legs. But this was a clan of warriors. She needed to be strong. Lifting her kitten-fuzzed head high, Duskkit stood as tall as she could next to Bonewatcher, gazing at Hazelkit warily. "I'm T-TunderClan, like you." She squeaked, her tiny voice ringing across the clearing. "I'd like sum food."

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 11:34

Spoiler:

Hazelkit never knew her father, but she had heard many stories. He was a great cat,trying to save the Clans from the warrior code and StarClan. And yet they simply couldn't see that. What was so great about killing others? They had the chance for peace, and they turned it down! She was going to show them what they missed out on, that was a promise!

Littlesun leaving them had broken Hazelkit's heart. How could a mother leave her kits? And now they were leaving their home, the only place she truly knew, and was venturing out into the unknown. The forest here was very lush and green, she knew that much. But it wasn't as welcoming as she would have hoped. Thorns scratched at her pelt as her uncle helped her through the dense undergrowth. "Uncie, I don't like it here." She whispered as she pressed forward. "The thorns hurt."

As they entered a wide area with many cats, she heard her uncle say the word "ThunderClan." Was that what this place was called? Why were the cats staring at them like that? She stood up tall, just like her sister did, kicking her when she mentioned food. "We're sowwy, Duskkit is just hungwy. We have been walking for soooo long!"

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyThu 8 Aug 2019 - 13:55

Mistpaw, though surprised by the appearance of the kits, retained his composure. "Leadad- I mean, Oakstar!" He called, ignoring his little slip-up. "Someone's here with hungry kits!" One seemed more confident and outgoing- Duskkit, he assumed- The other just looked embarrassed by her sister. He trotted to the fresh-kill pile and brought two mice to them. He may not have been a warrior yet, but he knew kindness, and regardless of who these kits were, they deserved to eat. He could easily replenish the prey if anyone objected.

Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 15:20

Bonewatcher’s paws welcomed the sensation of the forest terrain under them, a feeling the White and black cat didn’t think he would feel again…yet preferred over the mushy territory of ShadowClan, and the less kind terrain of the territory they had claimed as loners. He took a deep breath, constantly looking at Duskkit and Hazelkit, making sure they followed him.

They were family, his family. They may not be his own, but he would fight and die for them like they were without hesitation. Losing Flintfang was a hard blow on the tom, the memory of his half-brother still stung and caused a great ache on his chest…but he had little time to mourn with his two nieces growing up and needing sustenance. Plus, the small muse skull offered an odd kind of comfort to the tom, causing it to quickly become a valuable possession he couldn’t bring himself to leave behind, something he had no words to explain.

He sighed, finally letting go of the deep breath he had no idea he had been holding. He didn’t approve of Littlesun’s choice of leaving, but he neither stopped her. Part of him understood her train of thought, her need to find herself instead of living a life she didn’t feel she belonged to…he had felt the same way many times before, more than he would be willing to admit. At least the kits were old enough already, they ate prey now, so he had no need to freak out over the need of milk for them…but he found out the hard way that taking care of them on his own was harder than he originally expected.

And so, he found himself back here, in the camp he called home.

He was honestly nervous, not for himself but for the kits. He knew the clan wouldn’t turn them down…he at least hoped so…after Ridgelight’s doings he no longer felt as sure as he wished, regardless of how hard he tried to convince himself. But himself? Some moons ago he wouldn’t give a mouse tail about it, staying or leaving would’ve been almost the same for him thanks to no longer having family in there to link him and his loyalties to the clan itself, but knowing his kits were going to stay here…he wasn’t going to leave his family without a fight…

His ears perked up when he heard the apprentice call for the leader…Oakstar?

He didn’t know anyone with the prefix Oak- in ThunderClan, he would remember. What happened to Leopardstar and Marshstorm? Had that much really changed while he was away?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 18:24

(Ooc: I know I made a post for this, but it must have been eaten. Those kits really are hungry xD)

Oakstar padded out of his den. Eyes bleary from sleep. His most recent patrol had been exhausting after spending the time just before training Nettlepaw for hours. Amber eyes blinked at the white and black form of Bonewatcher before he smiled and padded towards the group.

"Then they should eat!" he commented cheerfully as he looked at his son. Pride in his smile as his son provided for them without instruction. "Go ahead and show them to the medicine den after. Bonewatcher, please come with me." He gestured towards the leader’s den. Calmly walking over towards it with confidence as other cats glanced over from what they were doing. He settled down once they were a couple tail-lengths from the nearest cat.

"It’s been awhile." He spoke calmly. A soft familiar rumble in his chest as he looked at Bonewatcher closely, observing the younger tom. He looked weary, it was the only way Oakstar could think of it. The white pelt stained with mud and smelling so strongly of the scents of his kithood. He breathed deeply as he extended a calm paw towards the younger. "You come with kits, but no she-cat. Is their mother in danger? " Amber eyes seeking the truth in Bonewatcher‘s for a long moment.

Satisfied that it wasn’t a matter of emergency, he eased his gaze and posture. Still confident, but he settled more onto the familiar camp ground as he gestured with a flick of his tail.
"Things have changed since you left.Leopardclaw retired, and I’ve been renamed by StarClan to Oakstar. The kits in camp have been growing… " he paused, then smiled at Bonewatcher to ease the young tom. "ThunderClan won’t throw you out Bonewatcher. I hope you plan to rejoin us."

Anonymous

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyMon 12 Aug 2019 - 23:58

"Father! Who's the stranger? Are they joining ThunderClan?" Stormpaw, with boundless energy as always, ran over to where Oakstar was greeting the newcomer, curious to who they were. He looked strong, and had strange mottled fur. It was like raindrops had fallen and wiped away the black from his pelt in an irregular fashion. Who was he? And why did Oakstar treat him so welcomingly? He wanted to asking more questions when he spotted the small kits before the tom.

"Kits!" Stormpaw jumped up in the air, and spun around midair before landing on his feet proudly. "Are we gonna keep em?"
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 0:09

Mistpaw led the kits to the medicine den. "Considering father seems to know him, he likely was once a Thunderclanner and now he's back. And yes, Stormpaw, I believe we are 'keeping them'."

ooc: mobile ;v;

deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyTue 13 Aug 2019 - 18:09

One of the cats broke from the group of wide-eyed stares to deposit a mouse at Duskkit's paws. Hazelkit had received one as well. The kit smiled, closing her eyes for a moment to soak in the warm scent before burying her muzzle in the soft flesh. If she wanted something, all she needed to do was get it. In this case, the small-warrior had provided her with what she needed. It wasn't as easy to eat as milk was, but there was a thrilling feeling of sinking her teeth into something warm. She wondered if ThunderClan was watching. No longer was she a little, helpless mewling thing. Duskkit could eat meat. That must mean she could become a warrior too. However the large brown tom that appeared from the side of the clearing drew her attention away from her prey. While Bonewatcher was big, this cat was bigger. He spoke some booming, deep words that the kit paid no attention to, and then took Uncle Bonewatcher away. Now left without cover, the cream-and-gray kit dragged her half-eaten prey closer to Hazelkit, green eyes wide. "TunderClan is weird." She commented to her sister quietly, eyeing each cat with apprehension.

Duskkit's size annoyed her. She wanted to be big like that brown tom. Or at least as big as Bonewatcher. That way, she could get all the prey she wanted, and wouldn't need help from small-warriors. Another wary bite of the mouse, and another cat appeared. This one looked like that big tom, but smaller. He commented about keeping the kits, and this Duskkit listened to. It would be best if ThunderClan kept them. That big brown cat had already taken Bonewatcher away. If they decided to get rid of Duskkit and Hazelkit, they'd have no one to get mice. The kit decided if it ever came to that she'd be sneaky and steal some. Or maybe she'd ask the small-warrior for more. They'd survive. She didn't want to go back to the boring bushes. "Yeah you're keebing us!" She squeaked defiantly, blood on her whiskers. "Or I'll scratch you!" Duskkit flexed her needle-point claws and wished they were bigger. Father had been a good warrior from what Bonewatcher had said. But maybe she'd be nice to the ThunderClan cats. They had good prey. And their camp wasn't boring. Duskkit caught sight of the trees once more, and thought about climbing one. But the mouse was tasty and she was hungry. Perhaps another day.

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Amess

Amess

Characters : Grayleaf(G), Mistystripe(M),Cedarkit (C)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Tier 2 Warrior (G), WindClan Medicine Cat Apprentice (M),RiverClan Unborn Kit(C)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 198

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyFri 16 Aug 2019 - 7:50

After eating,Hazelkit followed her sister and the apprentice. Though she did not know who they were,they seemed very nice. Then another cat came,who frightened her a little. The new cat was so hyper,did they ever calm down? Then one of the cats asked a question that confused her. What did they mean? “Keebing us? Does that mean we awe staying here? I don’t wanna stay unless uncie stays!”

Hazelkit looked around. It seemed all eyes had been watching them. And where had the leader and Bonewatcher gone? She hoped the leader was not going to punish her uncle For going into the camp with them. And if he was punished, what did the Clan plan to do with him? Would the kits be forced to be in a Clan with nobody they knew? Hazelkit needed Bonewatcher to stay with them. She loved him, and he and Duskkit was all she had left.

ThunderClan           WindClan                        RiverClan 

Tier 2 Warrior   Medicine Cat Apprentice         Unborn Kit

Signature Art by the wonderful Kade/Jade
Back to top Go down
http://clansoflegend.forumotion.com
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyWed 21 Aug 2019 - 16:51

Marshstorm?

Well, at least the deputy was still there…or former deputy? The whole Oakstar thing was confusing. Had there been some kind of revolt against Leopardstar, hence why there was no Marshstar? Or something of the like? Well, he guessed the answers would soon come, he just had to be patient…

With a sigh, he followed Marshstorm into the leader’s den, mimicking the brown cat as he sat down, ears straight up and listening to his words as he placed down the little mouse skull he had been carrying, words that would be added to the many events forever engraved within the never-forgetting memory of the white and black tom. His usual carefree smile never leaving his muzzle

At his first question his gaze lowered lightly “The kits aren’t mine, but Flintfang’s…” He said, almost in a whisper, his paw lightly grazing against the mouse skull between his paws with extreme care, as if he feared it could break with even the slightest pressure “My brother is dead…”

His smile stayed even after making the fate of his brother known, but behind his apparently inexpressive words, a glint of grief could still be heard. He had lost even more family, and by not seeing Bushfang upon his arrival, he guessed the worst… “Their mother is…fine, I think. She left once the kits could survive off meat, something about needing to find herself and her own path in the world. I tried to take care of them on my own, but it’s a greater challenge than I expected”.

He looked at the camp, which was bursting with activity thanks to his and the kit’s arrival. However, his ears kept their full attention on the cat before him.

So…Leopardclaw was no longer leader, and Marshstorm was Oakstar now…well, it was a better change than what he had guessed at first, if he had to be sincere. However, as soon as Oakstar told him he wouldn’t be thrown out, he felt a wave of relief wash over him. That was all what he wanted to hear at that time “I do. They are all the family I have left, and I would rather have the Dark Forest drag me into their cursed land and tear me apart, than even thinking on leaving them behind”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} EmptyThu 22 Aug 2019 - 22:41

Hearing of Flintfang’s death didn’t surprise Oakstar. He thought of the young tom’s body that had been brought to ThunderClan’s camp with a painful sigh as he bowed his head low in acknowledgement.
"He was buried just yesterday… in a place that Mosspaw chose. Where the sun could shine upon his grave. If you wish it, we can show you where." He offered, glancing down at the mouse skull that Bonewatcher seemed to be carrying quite carefully.

He smiled at the young tom’s devotion to his brother’s young kits.
"I will not turn them away. They will be as if they were born into ThunderClan before long." He hoped it would sound comforting as he tilted his head thoughtfully. "If you are hungry, you are welcome to the fresh-kill pile. We’ll start you back on patrols in a day, and give you a chance to settle in with the kits. Would you like to stay in the nursery with them, or perhaps you can take the elders den. It’s not being used for any cat right now, and it might give you some space." He glanced outside where the kits seemed to be the center of attention. A chuckle escaping as he heard the questions of innocent cats.

He turned back to Bonewatcher with a still friendly smile. The young tom hadn’t done anything wrong besides leave for a moon, and that was hardly worth noting to Oakstar, as the tom likely had time to reflect while he was away.
"Feel free to get them looked at in the medicine den, and welcome home, Bonewatcher."

Sponsored content

Homecoming {open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming {open}   Homecoming {open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming {open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: