Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  Empty
PostSubject: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptyMon 5 Mar 2018 - 5:29

The small queen opened her amber eyes just to meet Duskkit silhouette. Her precious kit. She had been taking care of her only kit since she was born, always making sure that the nest was comfy and warm enough for her. Her motherly and kind nature made her always be after the small she-cat but she knew that now she was strong and big enough to see the camp. Tinytip nuzzled her gently, purring as she curled her sleek tail around her. "Good morning, Duskkit. It's time to wake up. Today is an important day." The she-cat was referring to her first day out of the nursery. The queen was now strong enough to leave and walk around to show Duskkit the world outside this dark den. However, she preferred to wait for Batfang so he would make them company too.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 3:57

The she-kit opened her soft blue-green eyes and looked over at her mother. "Mornin' moma! What are we gonna do today and why is it important?" she asked while stretching her body.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:30

The she-cat purred as she nuzzled Duskkit one more time. Feeling her so near made her happy. "Today is important because we're leaving the nursery so you can see our camp and meet your clanmates. Isn't that exciting? We are going to meet up with your father and then we will explore together. What do you think?" She mewed, happily.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptySat 10 Mar 2018 - 4:28

Batfang entered the nursery with a bunny in his jaws that he just caught near to the Lone Stump. With a smile, he dropped the prey in front of his mate and his two pretty She-kits. ”Sorry for my delay, my love. I brought you something.” His green eyes then turned to Duskkit and Crowkit. ”Good morning! Are you excited about your first day out?” He mewed with a half smile.

——————

Crowkit only woke up when she smelled the fresh-kill and she escaped from her mother’s paws to run toward her father. ”Dad! Mom and I have missed you so much!”

OOC: Hope you don’t mind I added a new kit to the litter ;)

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptyMon 12 Mar 2018 - 5:48

Duskkit nodded rapidly. "I am excited for my first day! I can't wait to see everything!" she squeaked with an excited expression. She pounced on her sister and growled playfully. "What do you think is out there Crowkit?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  EmptyTue 13 Mar 2018 - 7:05

The she-cat gave Batfang a half smile and she dipped her head toward the bunny, eating the meat from it. Bunnies weren't a prey from Riverclan so it felt a bit weird. However, she had to admit that it was tasty.

Once she finished her meal, the small she-cat stood up and smiled at her two she-kits. "Why don't we find it out together?" She mewed when Duskkit asked her sister. The small warrior grabbed Crowkit by the scruff and nudging Crowkit gently so she could start walking to the exit of the nursery. The Queen carried Crowkit until they left the den and the camp welcomed them with the gentle rays of sunshine over their furs. Tinytip left the she-kit in the snow and looked at her two daughters with a kind smile. "This is your home, Riverclan. Here, kits, apprentices, warriors, elders, medicine cats, the deputy and the leader live and work together as a family to survive. You're part of this huge family too and, if you work hard, you'll be able to cooperate with the rest of your clanmates as warriors."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)    What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Would a Queen not do for her Kit? (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1