Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

for the sake of the clan [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6178

for the sake of the clan [c] Empty
PostSubject: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptySun 28 Jan 2024 - 16:58

The shadowy veil of grief was one Leopardstar wore well. Its familiarity was far from comforting, but it was a weight she knew how to carry; just as the weight of leadership had become. Only in private could she let herself truly feel her pain, to let that weight drop to the floor.

Now she stood tall and proud, as graceful as ever, as she approached one of her Clanmates.

"Tawnyshadow. Would you like to go hunting?"

Truthfully, she'd never been entirely sure what to make of the younger warrior; feeling equal parts frustration with her attitude and concern on her behalf. But at the end of the day they were still Clanmates--something which ShadowClan had found itself lacking in as of late.

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyFri 2 Feb 2024 - 0:57

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

OOC: happens before Quill & Tawny's solo

Tawnyshadow raised her head at the call of her name, a single flick of an ear showing her surprise. She had grown used to being ignored by both her leader and deputy, save for important or irrelevant details. Rarely had she ever been invited to join either of them for a patrol. She didn't blame them, not when she herself knew what she had done to hurt them. However logical she had seemed to herself back then, she now found herself doubting her logic, and eventually admitted to herself that she had been wrong in being so quick to anger with cats who had just lost a little of their world. When no one stepped forward after the death of her kits, she could only think about how she must have earned such a horrible fate. StarClan themselves must have sought her out to punish her the same way she punished others.

However, she wasn't one to refuse what she perceived to be an order, and with a reluctant nod the she-cat got to her paws. Tawnyshadow signalled for Leopardstar to lead the way to wherever it was that the spotted she-cat wished to go, and resigned herself to what she can only assume would be a boring and guilt-heavy patrol.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:42

"How have you been, Tawnyshadow?" Small talk had never been her strong suit, but Leopardstar wasn't sure where to begin. "I'm sure things haven't been easy for you, either."

She didn't want to dwell on it. So much loss, and all so soon; it was tiring.

So she turned her attention to hunting. Regardless of her feelings, and the way she was going about avoiding them for the moment, the Clan needed to eat.

A swift, practiced pounce, and she held a mouse in her jaws. Even if it was decently sized for a mouse, it was still small--but it was better than nothing.

Leopardstar caught a Mouse, costing 5 SP!
165/170 SP remaining

after all the things i’ve said and done; i don’t feel like the chosen one —— info.
✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Mon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15439

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyMon 5 Feb 2024 - 12:42

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

for the sake of the clan [c] Mistpe10
for the sake of the clan [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 3:21

"Fine," was her simple reply as she too begun searching for prey. What else was there to say? The leader probably thought she didn't deserve to feel bad after what she did. Tawnyshadow acknowledged Leopardstar's statement with a flick of an ear. Was that meant to be empathetic? She caught the scent of a rabbit, and was swift in pouncing on it and killing it off with a swift bite to it's neck. She felt the creature fall limp in her jaws, and carried it back to the leader. The thoughts of the nights before passed through her mind, and she stopped in her tracks. She really ought to do it, even if it meant swallowing her pride. Even if it meant admitting that she may have been wrong, maybe even a little. "Actually," she began, already feeling the familiar thorns of her own spite jabbing into her throat, "I wanted to apologize." The words seemed determined to remain in her, using razor-sharp pricks to crawl back down to wherever they came from. "It was wrong of me to be so tactless after that battle," she really was doing it. Oh Stars, her stomach felt like it had been invested by a hive of bees. "Even if I did have good intentions, the way I went about it was completely wrong and did more harm than good." Tawnyshadow forced herself to bow her head. She could still feel where the leader's claws had sunk into her pelt, where two thin scars now lay splitting the tortoiseshell fur on her chest. "I hope that I can do better in the future, and one day earn your forgiveness." There. It was done. Now came the most terrifying part: Leopardstar's reaction.

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Sat 10 Feb 2024 - 3:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 3:21

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:27

Of all the things Leopardstar had thought Tawnyshadow would say, that had never been one of them. She blinked, unsure if she'd heard the words correctly; but when Tawnyshadow didn't say anything else, she concluded that she had in fact heard the words and should probably say something in turn. "Truth be told, I've put most of the things that happened that day out of my mind. I remember, of course--but I do try not to."

She sighed, stretching a bit and searching for a new target; swiftly pinning a mouse with a single paw.

"Which is to say... Apology accepted. And I'm sorry that I never could understand your perspective. It's simply too different from my own view."

Only three cats carried the blame for what transpired that day; and two of them were effectively dead. The third was herself, and she couldn't offer forgiveness to her reflection. Not when it wasn't something she deserved.

Leopardstar caught a Mouse, costing 5 SP!
160/170 SP remaining

✿ kiikko

Last edited by Holly on Tue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:27

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 5:54

And there it was again; the familiar rise of protest in her chest demanding that she explain her point of view, even when it was so long ago and no longer fitted her. She just had to be right, didn't she? Tawnyshadow shook her head to clear her thoughts, tail lashing as the furstration built up in her. What was she expecting from her leader any way? To say she was disappointed was not... completely wrong. The knowledge that she'd never be understood for trying to keep Leopardstar alive that day left a sour taste in her mouth, but what was the point of protesting? She had already apologised; why drag it up again and ruin all that she had just done? Tawnyshadow closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then picked up her catch. "Let's head back," She mewed simply, waiting for Leopardstar to protest but knowing that there really was no reason to. They had gotten the food, waiting any longer would only make their catches turn cold.

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] EmptyFri 23 Feb 2024 - 11:27

While the apology had felt strange and out of place, Tawnyshadow's response to her reply felt far more familiar. Somehow Leopardstar got the sense that she'd said something wrong, some misstep in how she handled the younger warrior; and the worst of it was that she couldn't piece together how. Just that Tawnyshadow was still unhappy with her, for some reason she really couldn't understand.

(She wondered, distantly, if this was how Nightstalker had felt when dealing with her; and promptly buried that line of thought in the back of her mind, where it belonged.)

"Yes," she agreed, hesitating only slightly at the bitter taste the words left in her mouth. "Let's head back. We can't afford to delay for long; there's no telling what dangers still remain."

✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for the sake of the clan [c]   for the sake of the clan [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

for the sake of the clan [c]
Page 1 of 1