Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Like mother, unlike daughter [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

Like mother, unlike daughter [c] Empty
PostSubject: Like mother, unlike daughter [c]   Like mother, unlike daughter [c] EmptySat 27 Jan 2024 - 12:14

By the grace of Starclan, the Clans had managed to find somewhere warm for the evening, which in all honesty, was a miracle to the young Crakekit. Her entire world seemed to be nothing but an eternity of ice, snow, and cold, and though her kit pelt had certainly enough fluff to try and keep her warm, it was nothing for the bitterly chilling winds that blew through on more than one occasion. Hues of silver, darker ashen grey, white, cream, and brown all mixed together in various patches to make her look not too dissimilar to the little cave they had found in the mountain wall, and for once, she wished she could be battling her sister and gloat about how now she had the pelt that gave her the upper-paw.

But, she was still a kit, and a kit's energy levels may seem eternal... yet still burnt out at some point. Her head drooped as she walked forward, every-other step a complete stumble as she could hardly keep herself upright as she followed the scent of her mother. Fennelbreeze was a cat she could pick out of any crowd by scent alone, instinct having formed a bond between the mother-daughter duo. With a mismatched gaze that was hardly visible thanks to her nearly-closed eyelids, it felt like an eternity before she finally collapsed, right between the front paws of her mother. "Mama... I... sleeeeeppppyyyy..." She whined, a large yawn being punctuated by yet another whining huff as she cuddled up close. "I wanna... I wanna story." Perhaps the only thing that ever seemed to tame the absolute spitfire of a kit was the inevitable burnout that came from expending all of her energy in a day.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Like mother, unlike daughter [c]   Like mother, unlike daughter [c] EmptyMon 29 Jan 2024 - 8:23

Fennel
breeze
To live is the rarest thing in the world
"You had a speech, you're speechless. Love slipped beyond your reaches."
Seeing the little spitfire of energy suddenly collapse between her paws was concerning, to say the very least—but when she realized it'd just been burnt out energy; she chuckled and welcomed Crakekit in with a motherly grin and open paws - relief flooding her veins. "Here, here, Crakekit. C'mere with me." The she-cat purred, tail curling comfortably around the little she-kit as she sought warmth.

"You want to hear a story, hmm?" She smiled, before ducking her head to reveal the small nick in her left ear with an amused smile. "Do you want to know how I got this nick in my ear, love?" At her expected, excited squeal - Fennelbreeze giggled and snuggled up closer to her kit. "It was during my younger years of warriorhood, when Tigerstar had still been Tigerdance—our deputy then. The bird, an eagle - was huge. Larger than you'd ever see." She grinned. "But with us combined? It stood no chance. I did get this nick from it swooping down on me, however. But now, I wear it bravely as learning from past mistakes."
ft. Taylor Swift in
— Champagne Problems
like mother, unlike daughter

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Like mother, unlike daughter [c]   Like mother, unlike daughter [c] EmptyTue 30 Jan 2024 - 20:59

She had absolutely no qualms snuggling right into the embrace her mother provided, immediately feeling whatever cantankerous frustrations soothed. She didn't know why being so tired made her so fussy-but it did. As she settled in, and heard the gentle rumbling laughter, the warmth was certainly infectious. Absolutely, a resoundingly excited squeal couldn't help but work its way out of her lungs as the story was teased.

Widened eyes of pure bewilderment stared up at her mother with their two colors, and her jaw gaped open. "Tigerstar was once Tigerdance? Does that mean... papa will become Sootstar one day???" She couldn't think of calling her father by any other name. It simply didn't make sense to her young mind. "Did Tigerstar get any battle scars??? Did... did you bring home the eagle to eat? do we even eat Eagles?" Stars, she was sounding like her brother. "I wanna take down an eagle one day..."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like mother, unlike daughter [c]   Like mother, unlike daughter [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Like mother, unlike daughter [c]
Page 1 of 1