Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response  Empty
PostJJ's HR Survey Results/Response

Just wanted to post these, and address a couple of things. I did also post some of this in the Discord but for those of you who don't have Discord, or didn't see it, here you go:

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response  PPC7f0O

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response  8ufTq3n

Hey guys. I just wanted to put this out here - I got a comment on my HR survey that says I "favor" who I do topics with and wanted to address it, just in case it can help someone understand. I do favor who I do topics with, that is very true, but that's not because I like any of you any less, or that I don't like your RP, or don't want to RP with other people. A lot of the time, I really struggle with imposter syndrome, meaning I feel like I'm being annoying or pushy when I ask people for topics, so I tend to, the majority of the time, RP with the same people who I know don't usually get sick and tired of me. I don't think I have ever turned someone down when they asked me for a topic, I just have a really hard time offering sometimes. I want to RP with all of you, I am trying to put myself out there more, especially for this Sunfire plot because it's been really fun for me having so many people around, and I hope that I can get myself comfortable enough so that it stays that way. Love all you guys and I'm really glad to be here. You can always DM me with questions and stuff.

TL;DR - I don't ever not want to RP with you, even if I seem to have favorites it's because those people are my safe space and I'm too anxious to ask other/new people for topics a lot of the time. It is something I'm working on and I'm sorry if it seems I'm unapproachable.

In addition, regarding my activity: I won't lie, I know in the past my activity has been less than desirable. I do struggle a lot of the time with muse, and it tends to cycle through certain characters more than others, unfortunately. I will be, in the near future, trying to trim my roster down a little bit, but for now I promise I will do my best to get topics done. However, please keep in mind that I have a current plot in motion that has a ton of moving parts and has a time limit as well, so I will be prioritizing Sunfire and SkyClan for now, until things calm down in that plot.

That's not to say that I won't RP the other characters - especially Smokepetal, who I will continue to try and get Moonstones and stuff done in a timely manner, but we also have Thymepaw now, and (temporarily) Bearpaw, so I'm pulling back a little to let them shine, too!

As always, if anyone has any questions, comments, or concerns for me you can always DM me on here or on Discord. I'm ALWAYS open for topics, plots, etc., with any of my characters.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: JJ's HR Survey Results/Response
Post Tue 9 Jan 2024 - 12:51 by Guest
i'll admit that it really surprised me that people are saying you favor anyone at all. i joined in december, had made maybe seven rp posts at that point and we've never spoke, and you instantly included me in a redacted plot because you saw a character i was about to make and dmed me.

you made my experience on wcc so much better without even realizing it, and im excited for future rps with you. it made me feel beyond welcome to this community. thank you jj!

p.s. you're always welcome to dm me for topics. it makes me really excited when people do that and makes my day. we can plan the most unnecessary and obscure topics that don't fulfill any reqs and i'll still be over the moon! Happy

JJ's HR Survey Results/Response

Page 1 of 1