Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staff Survey Response!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

Staff Survey Response! Empty
PostStaff Survey Response!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u3U0DiF-fT6T9osSBhy1tamXMCMjbY791HtmwRCDkbE/edit?usp=sharing

I wish I could do it all in one, but the doc has 37 pages, and many images from the survey that I didn't have the heart to re-upload and re-adjust every single one.

But here it is! The Staff Survey Response from Reap, Romantica, and I! Some of it is unfortunately outdated in small aspects, but the information and desire still remains the same!

Staff Survey Response! Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff Survey Response! :: Comments

Anonymous
Re: Staff Survey Response!
Post Mon 18 Dec 2023 - 20:46 by Guest
Thank you grey and staff team for taking the time to read and respond to the survey. Super cool to see those are taken seriously and I hope to see great things in the future!
Holly
Post Wed 20 Dec 2023 - 21:43 by Holly (Online)
A reminder to those who missed it that I posted mine separately a little while ago (since I'd been writing it separately before a combined response was suggested)!

You can find that here~
Post  by Sponsored content

Staff Survey Response!

Page 1 of 1