Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Staff Survey Results - My Response

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Staff Survey Results - My Response Empty
PostStaff Survey Results - My Response

Hey everyone! This is something I've considered doing the last couple staff surveys I've been around for, but I regret to say that I had decided against it originally. However, better late than never to start, and I do think it is a good idea for staff to be transparent in our responses to these surveys. So, here are my results and my responses to what I received. Please note that there are some things left out because of language that was used, but I do intend to address these briefly even if they are not directly quoted. Additionally, staff as a whole will be addressing the overall results and comments/concerns/suggestions on a general scale in a later announcement for you all In Love Hamu

General:

Social Activity:

Roleplay Activity:

Now out of the charts and looking to the personal comments and concerns - I've tried to break these down as best I can, in no particular order! All of these are direct quotes from the survey, I've made no alterations to them.

Performance:

Disappointment:

Miscellaneous:

Those not directly quoted:

I see you, and I do hear you. I want to be better, as a member, as staff, and as admin. However, I don't want to just wipe my hands clean of any issues I have - I want to address them and face them head on, and rise to the challenge. How can I better myself and how can I give back to the site and community I cherish so much if I do anything otherwise? My DMs and PMs are always open, please reach out to me and we can talk about things fully and I can take your feedback and suggestions into consideration as I look to the future.

That goes for everyone, I want to be available and open for you guys. If you need to vent, chat, if you want an explanation for anything we've done or will do, please know that my PMs and DMs are always open. I can't promise I'll respond right away, but I do promise I will as soon as I am able, and will help you to the best of my ability, or just chat about the weather, if that's what you need at that time! I'm truly sorry if I've come off as cold or distant, I am looking to be more available for you all. Please don't hesitate to reach out, even if it's to question my or staff's decisions. I'll be happy to hear you out and explain things, and take what you say into account! I love you all, thank you to those who took the time to fill out the survey, it is greatly appreciated. Like I mentioned earlier, Staff as a whole is coming up with responses to the general statements and comments, so please be on the lookout for that once we get everyone's input on things <3 Finally, in regards to Ceryn being appointed as Staff recently. Initially, they were going to be added to the team at the same time as Ripped and Lemon, but due to circumstances outside of our and their control, we waited until the 5th. At the time of that discussion, I didn't even consider the fact that the staff survey would be ongoing, and I apologize for not taking that into account. Thank you for reading this whole thing if you made it this far, and I look forward to continuing to work with and for you all!

~Mosspelt

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Staff Survey Results - My Response Giphy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Staff Survey Results - My Response :: Comments

No Comment.

Staff Survey Results - My Response

Page 1 of 1