Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

on fire within [o]

Go down 
+3
Copperbeanz
uwubers
JJ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3253

on fire within [o] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:24 am

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Shatteredpaw bit back a hiss when his brother eye's flashed with rage. He had expected such a reaction, he had attacked first after all, but did his brother really have to act like Shatteredpaw was in the wrong? Where had that pact Brackenpaw made them take before gone? "Shame myself? I see no shame in protecting my sister," He spat back, insides burning with rage at his brother's words. Just how mouse-brained could Brackenpaw be? Had he not seen Honeypaw's anxiety? Did he wish Honeypaw to get into a fight she could never hope of winning, and potentially getting hurt? Sunfire may not have started the fight with the intention of harming Honeypaw, but he didn't know how weak their sister was, and anyway, how could they trust a random warrior with their sister? At that thought, Shatteredpaw's gaze snapped back to where his sister was, thankful that she was fine for now, before turning back to face Brackenpaw. In the heartbeat that he had looked away, his brother had moved to knock him to his paws and pin him down. Furious blue eyes met his brother's, and Shatteredpaw hissed out, "Can't you see how scared Honeypaw is? What if Sunfire accidentally hurts her? Are you going to let her get hurt by a warrior three times her size?" While he spoke, he ducked and lashed out, trying to kick Brackenpaw off him.

Shatteredpaw used Duck and Twist(failed), dealing 4dmg and -5SP

Brackenpaw

14/20 HP
45/ 60 SP

Shatteredpaw
14/20 HP
41/60 SP (-5)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles

Last edited by Copperbeanz on Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:25 am

dice roll ;;

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:25 am

The member 'Copperbeanz' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

on fire within [o] - Page 2 Mistpe10
on fire within [o] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 8:20 pm

Honeypaw

Honeypaw followed Sunfire and studied the warrior's posture. Squaring her shoulders the best she could, she spread out her paws so that she felt like she was in a relatively stable position.

"Am I... Am I doing it right?" she dared to ask, feeling a little silly. I bet Shatteredpaw and Brackenpaw would know, she thought, which seemed to inspire more energy into her paws. Alright, I've got this!

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 10:06 am

Brackenpaw  growled in frustration, digging his claws in to the snow beneath. "No!" he hissed "I'm protecting Honeypaw!" je cjarged towards Shatteredpaw sliding underneath his brother, and lashing out with his paws. He felt better for having pulled off the difficult move, but he was still wildly enraged at Shatteredpaw and his doubts. He whirled around in a flurry of snow. "Did you forget to consider that fact that I asked for this training session? What if we're not there? What if something happens to Honeypaw and neither of us are there?" he snapped with a scoff at the end of his words. Shatteredpaw was the smart one and yet... "She needs to be able to defend herself, Honeypaw needs this. I need this. Sunfire is family, and a great warrior and he will teach Honeypaw the skills she needs. So get it through your thick skull Squirrelbrain that this is the right thing to do." Split flew from his mouth as he dove deeper into his rage.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

on fire within [o] - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15129

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 10:06 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

on fire within [o] - Page 2 Mistpe10
on fire within [o] - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 6:31 am

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough

Great StarClan, his brother really did have thistledown for brains. Shatteredpaw resisted the urge to roll his eyes when Brackenpaw became obviously enraged, as he always did, and began acting beyond reason. No, scratch that, when did his brother ever use his brain. "And I suppose you think Sunfire got his skills from StarClan themselves? He was taught by a mentor, just like everyone else. The only thing he'll ever do to Honeypaw is hurt her; and even if he didn't, how could you trust a warrior who'd throw away the lives of his clanmates for a fight at a border? Didn't you hear of the border skirmish days before the journey began? His own daughter got a massive scar from that fight, and you want to trust him with Honeypaw? His other daughter is missing! Do you trust any cat who has a big mouth?" He pratically spat out the last few words, then threw Brackenpaw off with a strong kick of his hindlegs. Not letting his brother recover, he proceeded to slam him into the ground, pressing the tabby's shoulders into the dirt though he knew it hurt. Shatteredpaw shoved his face in his brother's, lips curled back in a snarl. "Sunfire is not family, and neither is Falconmoon. I am your family. Where were they when Thornstalker died, and I had to groom every one of you to prepare you for your apprentice ceremonies? Or whenever you were bored in the nursery, who play-fought with you until both of us were exhuasted? Don't forget your loyalties, Brackenpaw. If they truly cared, we wouldn't have grown up the way we did. Harepaw would be here with us, right now, and Thornstalker as well."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on fire within [o]   on fire within [o] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

on fire within [o]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2