Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ Empty
PostSubject: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:12

I tried this months ago with an earlier version of Clangen in the WCC discord server but I wanna do this again, this time I'll do it by request (and maybe just some other cats i feel like doing)

Example: my cat, Finchkit!
❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ Aaa
finch newborn -> adult:

form to request:

and yeah, that's about the gist of things. if you have any other questions just ask!

Last edited by Memories on Thu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:15

Cat Name: Galepaw
Cat Gender: Tom
Cat Approximate Age: 6 moons
Cat Rank: Apprentice
Cat Personality:
Galepaw has an air of confidence that resembles his father and a calmness that resembles his mother. He loves to explore and might sometimes get into trouble wandering too far from the nursery. As he ages, his Clanmates may start to notice his eagerness to learn the Warrior Code and ways of WindClan, but also a focused assertiveness and ambition that any clanmate could admire... so long as it doesn't get out of hand.
Cat Skills:
Insightful, Sense (Observant), Lore (Interested in History)
Cat Image
Galekit is a short-furred orange and gray dilute tabby tortoiseshell tom with a long, fluffy tail, broad shoulders and amber eyes. Looking closely, there is a sharp shard of icy blue among the fiery amber of the kit's left eye. He has a perpetual tuft of fur that sticks up on the top of his head.
Appearance:

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Thu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:16

Cat Name: (full name optional if not warrior) Copperlark
Cat Approximate Age: (in moons) 30 moons
Cat Gender: she-cat
Cat Rank: outsider
Cat Personality: check my character profiles(its a few paragraphs long)
Cat Skills: (are they a good hunter, do they have a connection to starclan, are they good with kits?) murder.
Cat Image (photo or drawing. if you do not have either, please provide a very specific description) check my character profiles or my avatar. basically a dilute tortoiseshell with short fur and pale green eyes

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:41

uwubers wrote:
Cat Personality:
Galepaw has an air of confidence that resembles his father and a calmness that resembles his mother. He loves to explore and might sometimes get into trouble wandering too far from the nursery. As he ages, his Clanmates may start to notice his eagerness to learn the Warrior Code and ways of WindClan, but also a focused assertiveness and ambition that any clanmate could admire... so long as it doesn't get out of hand.
Cat Skills:
Cat Image
Galekit is a short-furred orange and gray dilute tabby tortoiseshell tom with a long, fluffy tail, broad shoulders and amber eyes. Looking closely, there is a sharp shard of icy blue among the fiery amber of the kit's left eye. He has a perpetual tuft of fur that sticks up on the top of his head.
Appearance:
as of right now, clangen only allows for two skills

❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ Image
newborn -> adult:

uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyThu 28 Dec 2023 - 23:48

Memories wrote:
uwubers wrote:
Cat Personality:
Cat Skills:
Cat Image
Appearance:
as of right now, clangen only allows for two skills

❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ Image
newborn -> adult:

YES HE'S SO CUTE!! THANK YOU! I adore him!! ❤

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 11:20

Cat Name: Mottlestar
Cat Approximate Age: 37 moons
Cat Gender She-cat
Cat Rank: Leader (T5 warrior)
Cat Personality: It's momma mottle! She's super sweet, loving, motherly, and a strong leader.
Cat Skills: Connected to StarClan, very motherly, quick in battle
Cat Image: Your typical tiny tortoiseshell. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1146297326374244372/1177987752277590177/E0426D4E-48D8-469A-BFE3-E76991B7AF6A.png (courtesy of Copper!)

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [S]corchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [S]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T2 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3618

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 11:22

Kitty wrote:
Cat Name: Mottlestar
Cat Approximate Age: 37 moons
Cat Gender She-cat
Cat Rank: Leader (T5 warrior)
Cat Personality: It's momma mottle! She's super sweet, loving, motherly, and a strong leader.
Cat Skills: Connected to StarClan, very motherly, quick in battle
Cat Image: Your typical tiny tortoiseshell. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1146297326374244372/1177987752277590177/E0426D4E-48D8-469A-BFE3-E76991B7AF6A.png (courtesy of Copper!)

hey that's my art! :0

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T2 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁   ❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁ Empty

Back to top Go down

❁ Making WCC in Clangen ❁
Page 1 of 1