Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sprouting[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Sprouting[C] Empty
PostSubject: Sprouting[C]   Sprouting[C] EmptyTue 12 Dec 2023 - 22:59

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm still wasn't used to being deputy, even though it had already been a few sunrises since he was appointed. He found himself once again with nothing to do, having returned from his patrol before the others, and decided to pay the nursery a visit. Such a difficult journey, added onto the sickness, must be especially hard on such young cats. He slipped into the make-shift den, almost shocked by how empty the nests were. Right... he swallowed his grief and looked around for the kits that remained. Oatkit was among them, and the deputy was quick to make his way over. "Hello, Oatkit, how are you doing?" he purred, settling down close to the kit.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : Living - [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit, [F] Foxkit
Clan/Rank : [O] T3 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit, [F] WindClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 221

Sprouting[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprouting[C]   Sprouting[C] EmptyWed 13 Dec 2023 - 2:28

OATKIT !  --

Oatkit looked up as the older tom made his way over. Sootstorm! Isn’t he deputy now? His eyes widened, and he scrambled to his paws. “Am I in trouble?” The tom-kit squeaked, his tail tapping anxiously against the den floor.

But Sootstorm’s purr soothed him, and, since he didn’t seem to be in trouble, he settled back down - still a bit uncomfortable, perhaps, but he was in the presence of a rather important cat, after all. He tucked his paws underneath him, trying to sit as neatly as possible. How am I?

”I’m…I’m okay,” he began, unusually hesitant. He knew that recent events had been weighing heavily on everyone, and, in spite of his youth, he knew that Sootstorm wasn’t just asking how he was doing today, but in spite of the recent move and all the recent changes. He didn’t remember much of the old territory, or why they’d come here, really - but he’d heard some of the warriors and older apprentices talking about how much they missed their old home, and he felt the anxiety that hung like a blanket over the makeshift camp whenever he ventured outside of the nursery. It had been hard to miss. The cats coughing, too, and the specks of blood some left behind...he’d seen the fear, the doubt, the premature grief in the eyes of the cats around him. And he tried to shake it off, to act like his usually, sunny self, he did, but - ”It’s been hard.” He admitted, looking over at the tom beside him.

”...I…know  I don’t know the half of it, since I’m just a kit and all, but… I feel so helpless watching everyone and not being able to do anything about it.” He shrugged, and a sudden glint of curiosity sparked in his brown gaze. “What’s it like being deputy, anyway? I mean, if anyone is able to do anything  about anything, it’s you, right?”

"Are you going to age with grace?" | Windclan kit
✿ kiikko

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Sprouting[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprouting[C]   Sprouting[C] EmptyTue 19 Dec 2023 - 4:35

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm listened to the small kit in silence. "It's completely understandable that you'd feel hopeless. if you want, you can ask Molehill or Daisypaw when they are in camp if you can help out," He suggested. Digging out dens or arranging herbs should be simple enough tasks for a kit, and he trusted those two to take care of Oatkit. "A-ah," He laughed awkwardly as the topic of being deputy was brought up again. Did Oatkit really think he could do something about their current situation? Oh, Oatkit, what you see today is what has changed after me trying: nothing. "Being deputy, is, well, okay I guess. I just help out in a different way is all," He explained awkwardly.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sprouting[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sprouting[C]   Sprouting[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sprouting[C]
Page 1 of 1