Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 14:28

"Let all cats safe from the bramble's thorns gather beneath this rock for a clan meeting."

Now this...This felt right. It had been odd, taking on ceremonies that would often fall only under Mottlestar's preview but the journey had been hard on the leader's still recovering leg and the addition of the sickness... Well, she was more than happy to take over ceremonies and keep an eye on the Clan as a whole but she also couldn't deny how good it felt to be doing an apprentice's ceremony again. She sat on the rock she had claimed for ceremonies in their temporary location, eyes scanning the camp as she waited. A new apprentice was a star-sent gift at this point. They finally had prey again but with so many Clanmates sick... Extra paws to help feed them was ever needed.

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 6 Dec 2023 - 15:22

Ooc: mobile  Sad

Cinderkit was one of the last cats to heed Acornstem's call, her gait slow and wobbly as she made her way to the front of the crowd. The small kit, having been born on the journey with no warmth, little prey and not even a mother, was skinny as a twig and not nearly as tall as she should be. Still, her eyes were bright and curious as she looked up at the deputy.

Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 15:51

Acornstem's heart ached as she spotted Cinderkit waddling up to the crowd - the kit looked so much younger than she ought to be and there was so much doubt and hesitation of naming her an apprentice. She truly, deeply hoped that there would be no war with SkyClan, but the thought of Cinderkit taking part was... She took in a deep breath. But Cinderkit was six moons old - an age most kits hated waiting for as they always felt they were ready a moon or two early. Cinderkit was small, yes...But to leave her cooped up would only do harm. After all - the Clan was used to smaller than average cat, thought none could compete with Mottlestar's smallness.

She just had to hope that Cinderkit would be alright. "I've called you all here as we celebrate our continued existence. I would not call our current situation as thriving, but we are still alive despite our hardship. And so, we find another kit reaching the age of six moons and I will not deny them the apprenticeship they have fought against the odds for - Cinderkit, please step forward," she meowed, giving the she-cat a soft smile.

"Cinderkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Cinderpaw. Your mentor will be Crocusfrost,"
she meowed. It was an odd pair, to be certain - Crocusfrost was among the tallest of the ThunderClan cats due to her bloodline but Crocusfrost had been an ever trustworthy cat and Cinderpaw would be safe under her watchful gaze. "I know Crocusfrost will pass down all they know on to you," she meowed, before she jumped down from the rock. She dipped her head to Cinderpaw - she didn't want to risk getting the new apprentice sick before she turned and made her way towards the newly named mentor, giving the warrior a soft smile as she approached.

"I know Cinderpaw is quite the small and frail cat and I hope you don't take me assigning you to her the wrong way," she murmured, sparing a quick glance behind her at Cinderpaw. "But you have ever been a boon upon this Clan since you become an apprentice and I can't imagine a safer pair of eyes to watch her in this land of unknown threats. What she needs is a solid paw to support her, and I can think of none better than yours" she meowed, before returning her gaze to the warrior as she smiled brightly. "If you need help, let me know - I am happy to lend what advice and aid I can."

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 17:12

Ooc: dont mind me rolling for Cinder here hehe. Also, mobile post Evil

Cinderpaw listened to Acornstem, trying to make sense of the words despite her pounding headache. She caught enough to understand that it was her apprentice ceremony, but she was too tired to even muster up joy to be excited. She pushed herself to her paws on shaking legs, and stumbled forward, swaying horribly, until she stood before Crocusfrost. The large warrior was slightly terrifying to such a small she-cat, but Cinderpaw determinedly stretched out her neck to touch noses with her new mentor. She had to be good, she had to. "I promise I will be good," she mewed in a hoarse, raspy voice, then broke off to let out a chain of bloody coughs.

Last edited by Copperbeans on Thu 7 Dec 2023 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 17:12

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Mistpe10
Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 17:49

Crocusfrost was surprised when her name was called, having been made a warrior just a few sunrises prior, and now like the rest of her siblings she had an apprentice. She was tiny and frail, nothing but skin and bones and coughing up a bit of blood but Crocusfrost only needed an instant to know that she loved her apprentice. An ugly fierceness rose in the giant warriors chest as she stared almost blankly at her apprentice, only leaning down her large head to touch noses with Cinderpaw when she noticed that she was trying so so hard to reach her. A hoarse and raspy voice pulled itself from the small and new apprentice, and Crocusfrost's ferocity and protectiveness grew tenfold. "You will be the best." Crocusfrost responded, her voice deep and rumbling.

Crocusfrost straightened back up with consideration, the fiery passion now alight in her chest. It was clanmates like Cinderpaw that Crocusfrost had always tried so desperately to protect, did when she needed to do to feed even if it meant challenging Windclan. Crocusfrost would work even harder for Cinderpaw's health, and Cinderpaw needed the rest but did not deserve to feel like Crocusfrost was going to not do right by her. "Cinderpaw, I have to leave to check out a location for our temporary camp today. But what I want you to do is to pull up moss around here, practice sheathing and unsheathing your claws. This way you can be comfortable with your claws and know your best protection while making some comfy nests for yourself and the kits, yeah?" She hoped that Cinderpaw wouldn't think too deeply, or didn't have the energy too.

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 7 Dec 2023 - 22:14

Ooc: mobileeeeee

Cinderpaw blinked as a deep rumbling voice came from Crocusfrost. She was overcome by the urge to snuggle deep into her mentor's fur and never leave, but she feared Crocusfrost might not take kindly to that. She wanted desperately to please her mentor, and if she didn't, well, Cinderpaw didn't know what she'd do.

The apprentice listened to the instructions given to her in silence, though occassionally a bout of bloody coughs would escape her. The speckled she-cat nodded to show that she understood, already flexing her paws as if to practise. She would work hard, and Crocusfrost would come back to see that she had done a good job! Yes, her mentor would be proud of her. Cinderpaw managed a weak smile, and then happily trotted away-- swaying all the while-- to find the moss that Crocusfrost had spoke of.

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1