Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What Was I Made For?[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

What Was I Made For?[C] Empty
PostSubject: What Was I Made For?[C]   What Was I Made For?[C] EmptyTue 28 Nov 2023 - 23:10

I would rather never try than to try and know my best was not enough

Cinderkit missed her mother. She missed the body that curled around her, or the soft fur under her paws when she had laid on her shoulders, however cold the body had been or however the bone had jutted in her from under the skin. To her, the skinniness of the cats around her was as natural as breathing, the pangs in her stomach as normal as the two ears on her head. The small speckled kit stumbled blindly beside the large warriors, a pathetic show of fur drapped over bones as she tried desperately to keep up. She didn't notice when the cats paused, didn't even think about where she was going before she collided into a cat's legs. The kit yelped, paws skidding over the muddy ground as she tried to regain her balance. Her eyes, still a milky hue of kit-blue, blinked up at the tortoiseshell she-cat with a mix of confusion and expectation.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Made For?[C]   What Was I Made For?[C] EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 7:40

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

They had been journeying for quite some time now, and it was now her time to weave throughout her Clan and check on how everyone was doing. Most had been fine, if not weary, and so it was easy enough for her to maneuver throughout. Once they had all slowed, Mottlestar herself had stopped to pause for brief conversation before a light bump! hit her back leg. Unfortunately, it was her bad leg, and a sharp inhale was quickly trumped by the yelp of a kit. Instinct had the leader reaching out to grab the small bundle of fur that had accidentally ran right into her, picking them up by the scruff to hopefully prevent them from getting a face and fur full of dirt. Immediately, the mother of Thunderclan settled down, bringing the kit between her paws. "Woah! Are you okay there, little friend?" She purred their way, looking over them to see if they needed any grooming or care. "Mmm... Miss Cinderkit, right? Would you like to rest with me?"

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Made For?[C]   What Was I Made For?[C] EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 18:50

Please, I’m trying, I really am

Cinderkit was not expecting the softness in which she was brought forth from her place on the ground, as well as the softness of both the tortoiseshell's voice and fur as she was held close. It reminded the kit of a distant memory that slipped past her each time she searched for it. She had been cared for like this, she recalled, but by who? It must have been her mother, before she passed away. Cinderkit looked up at the she-cat that was now comforting her, a look of confusion in her eyes. This was not her mother, and yet she cared for Cinderkit as if she were. "Okay," She replied in a murmur, burrowing her face in the she-cat's mottled fur while holding back coughs. It would be rude of her to cough in front of such a nice cat.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Made For?[C]   What Was I Made For?[C] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 8:21

It wasn't lost on the motherly leader how the kit's frame shook in coughs that they fought back. She'd felt it from her own kits on several occasions, and it only led the tortoiseshell to purr. "You can cough if you need to, too. My own kits have coughed into my fur more than enough times when they were young. It's okay." A comforting swipe of her tongue brushed down some of the fur on Cinderkit's head, and it took a slight bit of restraint for her to not groom the entire kit's body. Motherly instincts were particularly strong in the tortoiseshell, and given that she'd earned the nickname Motherstar a few moons ago, it seemed she was certainly living up to it. "I'm Mottlestar, Thunderclan's leader. Your leader, too. So if you need help, or need anything, you can come to me, okay?" She purred warmly. It wasn't often she got to spend time with kits anymore, but she savored every moment that she did.

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was I Made For?[C]   What Was I Made For?[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was I Made For?[C]
Page 1 of 1