Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking At A Dream[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3633

Looking At A Dream[C] Empty
PostSubject: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptySat 25 Nov 2023 - 17:38

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow still had unsettled feelings regarding the leaving-the-forest-behind plan, but there was nothing she could do but to follow her Clan. Her paws itched to turn around and return to the forest, to search endlessly for the blind kit she left behind, but she knew it would be a bad idea. Skunkpaw was gone, just like the rest of her kits. There was nothing, nothing, she could do about it. At least she had the comfort of her dear friend Swiftheart, who was also leaving behind a loved one. The white she-cat was more help than Tawnyshadow would have liked.

As the journey continued, the Clans scattered, mingling between themselves and unraveling from the thick lines they've drawn from years of living in the forest. This day brought to her a young SkyClanner, eyes still bright with the excitement of the future. Tawnyshadow once would have simply ignored her and turn away to attend to her own Clan, but the she-cat's startling green eyes reminded her so deeply of her lost kits-- Sloekit, Moonpaw, Sagelight-- that her paws faltered in their movement. This cat was not her daughter, and never could be, but was it too much to ask that she got to know this she-cat? Tawnyshadow remained where she was as the SkyClanner began speaking, her usual hostile look melting away to a far more friendly one.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T5 Warrior / #802318
Juniperhunt / She-Cat / ShadowClan T1 Warrior / #b9abb2
Scorchivy / She-Cat / WindClan NPC PermaQueen / #009966
Leopardwind / Tom / WindClan T3 Warrior / #cc9900
Creamlily / She-Cat / WindClan T3 Warrior / #ff6600
Milkkit / Tom / RiverClan Kit / #dbc6ad

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Windclan | Shadowclan | Thunderclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4982

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptyWed 20 Dec 2023 - 10:34

Mintglade
“A breath of fresh air clears the mind.”

As much solace as she had found within her home, Mintglade had understood when the call came to venture beyond the borders of the forest they had come to know and love. It had seemed that it was not only the leaves that were falling off of the trees during leaf-fall- prey and lives alike had been falling, too. A grim realization, all things considered, but one that couldn't be taken lightly. Life was precious, and she knew that, especially after her close friend Bubblepaw had come back from a skrimish one day at Thunderclan's border with wounds and exhaustion that made her feel anger for the first time in her life.

So, she had made it a mission to try and stay cheerful this journey. To be there and inspire... well, something of positivity that all the Clans could make use of. Hope? Maybe, but that was more reserved for a leader who could make the call. Excitement? Potentially, but it was hard to be excited about leaving behind a life they'd known and making a journey that seemed to only cause more pain. Even Mintglade had felt the exhaustion tug at her bones, a small cough developing as they had walked. It was simply because she didn't drink enough water, she told herself, somehow being unable to trust the water sources as she had heard what happened to Riverclan. Once she saw multiple Riverclan cats drink from a stream, then she herself would finally deem it safe enough of her own use.

It didn't take the large molly long at all to recognize that there was a cat drifting her way, seemingly enraptured by her appearance. One strong smell of the air told her Shadowclan was the place they called home, and she had no wariness as her tail rippled in friendly greeting. "Heeelllloooooo~!" Mintglade practically sang, her purr-rumbling greeting being met with a very friendly smile. "I'm Mintglade. From Skyclan. Are you alright, friend? Are any of your scars ailing you? I can grab you some herbs, if they are." Youthful assistance. That was what seemed to overwhelm her at the moment. Birdstar had ordered them to take no enemies - and Mintglade would do just that to the best of her ability.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverSnowvixenHollowgroveMountainpawLoonkit
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : //Living//:[J]uniperhunt, [Q]uillsplash | Bird, [Sc]orchivy, [L]eopardwind, [C]reamlily, [M]ilkkit, [Sp]arrowkit //Dead:// Tawnyshadow, Sootstorm, Cinderpaw, Ajex | Palekit, Shatteredsky, Reedshine, Deerleap, Slightfrost, Specklepaw, Sunfire, Copperlark
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan T1 Warrior [Q]ShadowClan T5 Warrior [Sc]WindClan NPC PermaQueen [L]WindClan T3 Warrior [C]WindClan T3 Warrior [M]RiverClan Kit [Sp]Unborn SkyClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptySat 23 Dec 2023 - 18:51

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

"I am alright, thank you for asking," Tawnyshadow replied in a softer tone than she might normally use. This she-cat's gaze was bright and cheerful, and reminded her a little of her friend, Swiftheart. It never ceased to surprise her how some cats could wear a smile on their face no matter the situation. It was as if being so upbeat was as natural as breathing for them. Of course, she had recently seen Swiftheart become upset, but no cat was perfect. It was a miracle in itself that Swiftheart was even so excitable before. "How has the journey been treating you?" Tawnyshadow prompted, trying to seem as friendly as she could. She was not used to the twisting of her face that was called "smiling".

Art Commissions | Character Profiles | Plotting | Character Relations | Open Litter | Art Giveaway
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowgrove ♀ | Mountainpaw ♀ | Loonkit ♀ ~~ Copper was here
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptyWed 27 Dec 2023 - 8:06

Mintglade

Oh, good. The cat that had approached did not seem keen on clawing off her ears. There had been several times throughout her journey that a cat from another Clan had been less-than-enthusiastic about the joy that Mintglade had kept. In all truth, it was her own coping mechanism for what was going on. If she allowed the exhaustion to truly sink in, there was a reality in which the large molly allowed herself to be left behind. So she fought in the way that she knew how: to keep a smile on her face, and keep moving. "I'm lucky that it has felt mostly easy for me. But... I'm sure as everyone else, it's been tiring. My paws would quite like to wander off to a cozy nest, and not move for the next twelve moons." She chuffed, shaking her head in amusement of her own joke. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name? I haven't met many Shadowclan cats before."

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 0:14

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

Tawnyshadow couldn't help but be reminded of her first encounter with a SkyClan cat, and found herself laughing softly to herself. The cream-and-white warrior had seemed like a rabid dog at the time, a huge contrast compared to Mintglade. "I'm sure everyone is tired, but props to you for still helping out," She purred, keeping her voice light. Was this the first time she had praised a non-ShadowClanner? Perhaps.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptyTue 2 Jan 2024 - 19:06

Mintglade

The kindness that came from the Shadowclan cats tone did not fall on the deaf ears of the large Skyclan cat, the silvery molly glancing down at her chest and giving it a few bashful swipes in an attempt to dissipate the heat that came alongside her emotion. It wasn't often that other Clan cats were able to interact with such ease with one another, and it was an opportunity that Mintglade wasn't going to pass up. "Well, someone has to work to keep spirits up. At least as a Skyclan cat, I'm big enough to do some of the heavy lifting!" She jested, a giggle following her words. Even though she had trained hard to earn her name, there was no denying the fact that youth seemed stubborn in terms of leaving her spirit. If anything, she clung to it as if it were her own precious kit. "A broken spirit can bring a Clan down faster than battle wounds, sometimes. At least, that's what I've learned. So I want to try and keep that from happening." Determination and resolve charged forth in her voice, punctuated by a firm nod.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] EmptyTue 9 Jan 2024 - 0:44

perfection is found in accepting your imperfections

Tawnyshadow nodded along, though her insides burned with shame. Mintglade certainly managed to learn what she herself was ony beginning to understand. The morals of the Clan... she had ignored it for so long, dismissing it as trivial, until she watched her Clan fall into despair from it. Like a single spark she had ignored, it turned into a blazing fire, burning away all that she held dear. The ShadwClan she knew today was but a mere shell of what she had once known it to be. "You certainly are a smart warrior," Tawnyshadow mused, more to herself than to the SkyClanner. "My name's Tawnyshadow," She added, only recalling now the question that had been asked to her before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking At A Dream[C]   Looking At A Dream[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking At A Dream[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Starfall Territory-
Jump to: