Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lost's heart charts! ♡

Go down 
+7
Lapis
Holly
Ash
xaandiir
Grey
Romantica
lostfanboy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1048

Lost's heart charts! ♡ Empty
PostSubject: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:43

Heart chart code taken from kiikko's post.

Fill out the form under the post template and you'll be given colored hearts based on your character's relationship with mine as well as their opinion of them! There's also an index that shows what each heart means too. I will try to update these as opinions on these cats change.

STORMDANCE ..... Riverclan Warrior
Poppyshine |
"Poppyshine is a wonderful cat and somebody I really admire and look up to. She's my deputy, and I'm aware of that in our interactions. I don't want to cross any boundaries or assume that my care for her is returned, but she truly is one of the cats I care about most. I consider her in many ways in familial terms, and look to her as a mother or older sister. I respect her opinion and her guidance, and trust her completely. I just wish I could do more to take some of the stress that she deals with off her shoulders. She works so hard for all of us, and she's been through and lost so much recently. I wish I could find the words I need to tell her how much she means to all of us, and I wish I could show her that I care and want to help."

Larkkit |
"I have very little opinion on Larkkit. He seems like a good kid, along with his brother. I just feel awful that he's been born into such a troublesome time, and hope that I can help him out as much as possible, especially with his father missing."

Twistpool |
"Twistpool used to intimidate me a lot when I was an apprentice, but I think I've learned to speak his language a little more in recent moons. He's a grumpy, sometimes nasty guy, but I think he's secretly just really lonely. It can't be nice, only being approached by apprentices who don't want to be there half the time. Things have been chaotic recently and it's been difficult, but when I have the time, I like to visit and check up on him. When he's not complaining, he's got a lot of interesting things to say. I vehemently disagree with him on his opinions of Perchstar and Poppyshine, however, and I get very frustrated and upset when I hear him talking about them."

Perchstar |
"I think Perchstar is amazing. She's led my clan for as long as I can really remember. She always does her best for us and she works so hard. I admire her so much and trust her completely. Even beyond her role as my leader, I genuinely enjoy Perchstar's company. Even though I stay aware of her being my leader, I feel comfortable and safe around her, and while we don't always talk much, the silences are comfortable. She's handled every hurdle that's been thrown our way in recent moons the best that she possibly could, and she's always there for us. I consider her a friend, and I hope that I've made her proud as a warrior. I hope that she knows that I'll help her in what ever way I can. I still carry guilt for not telling her the truth of how Rowanpaw and I encountered that fox."

Sandypaw |
"I know Sandypaw as our Medicine Cat Apprentice, and as Poppyshine's daughter. We've had very few one on one interactions that weren't me being in the medicine den, but she seems like such a sweet cat. I can't imagine how stressed the poor dear is, and how much grief she's feeling now with Dovesight gone. I should check up on her soon, and see if there's any way I can help her with everything going on. The transition to full Medicine Cat can't be easy for her, especially when it's coming with all the loss and destruction as of late."

Rowanpaw |
"Oh, Rowan... I thought he would drive me into an early grave when he first became my apprentice. But to my surprise, after everything he's one of the most important cats to me. I think I always felt a bit of kinship to Poppy's kits? But it's Rowan I truly feel like a big brother to. His apprenticeship has been a journey for me as well as him, I think. I've grown up and learned a lot since he was assigned to me. He can be stubborn, reckless, even a downright brat at times, and he drives me crazy from time to time. But he's a good kid. He's got a good heart. I'm so proud of him and how far he's come. He's going to make a fine warrior soon. If he comes home. Stars, I hope he comes home. What I'd give to have him here, teasing me or demanding we go out for a spar... I miss him so much. I hope beyond hope that he's okay."

Dayquil |
"Dayquil? Oh...is that the strange Thunderclanner I met? I admittedly know very little about him. He seems to really dislike me. The last conversation we had was so...baffling to me. What a strange tom. I care dearly for Blazefang, so I do sincerely hope that he makes her happy, though I... worry about their choices there. Cross-clan relationships are against the code for a reason. All in all he seems. Fine. I just hope that he refrains from glaring at me the whole time the next time we have a gathering. If we ever get to have a normal gathering again."

Rookkit |
"Similar to Larkkit, I don't really know Rookkit yet. I hope I can be of some help to them and their brother. I can only hope that they grow up well, despite everything. I have a admitted soft spot for kits, one that's only grown as I've become a mentor. I want to be able to help them grow."

Blazefang |
"Blazefang is a good friend of mine. I don't have many friends in other clans, and sometimes it makes me sad that I can't see or speak to her often. I do dearly miss getting to see her regularly. We haven't spoken for quite some time. Too much has been going on. I hope that she's happy with Dayquil. That she's happy period. Perhaps I should've taken the opportunity while we were at Fourtrees to speak properly to her once more. I hope I get the opportunity in the future, that it wasn't my last chance."

Woolywing |
"Oh, Woolywing is an absolute dear. He's such a sweet cat, and he's got a good, sensible head on his shoulders. I genuinely really enjoyed mentoring him. I'm so proud of him. He's gone through so, so much, and he had such a rough time as an apprentice, but he always adapts and keeps moving forward. It still baffles me a little bit that he admired me so much as a kit. It makes me happy that he'll still reach out to me for support or help from time to time. I still harbor a little bit of guilt for not protecting him better as an apprentice, but I'm...starting to accept that there wasn't much I could've done. He's a good cat, and a good friend, and I'm grateful he's in my life."

HONEYLIGHT ..... Shadowclan Warrior
Sablestrike |
"Sablestrike? I don't really know Sablestrike all that well. He seemed nice enough when we sparred! And he's my clanmate. He seems like a good and capable warrior, and certainly gave me a run for my money when we sparred. He and Leopard seem... close? Anyway, hopefully one day I can get to know him a little better."

Nightstar |
"Um, well... I don't know. I have some complicated feelings about Nightstar. I respect him as my leader, and I know that Iceheart really cares about him and looks up to him. As a leader, however, I don't agree with some of his policy changes, and there are some things that he's said that has me nervous and on edge. I worry not about what effect he will have on Shadowclan, but how he will treat the other clans. But I'm just a simple young warrior, and it's not really my place to comment on any of that, I suppose. He seems like a good person at heart."

Iceheart |
"Iceheart is my family in all but name. Where even my own mother didn't really care for me growing up, Iceheart has been there for me as long as I can remember. I don't know if I'd ever say it, because I don't want to freak her out, but... I really do consider her like she's my mother as well as my mentor. She's taught me so much, and she's the reason I am the cat I am today. Without her, I think I would've gone down a really dark path. There is no cat I respect or trust more. I try not to stress her out too much. I will never stop being grateful to her for all that she's done for me, and there's not a single thing I wouldn't do for her. She's my family, and I love her. I'm just grateful she's let me stick around her side like an overgrown kit as much as I have been."

Flutterpetal |
"Flutterpetal is my friend! I really don't care that we're from different clans. It's really cool to talk to him whenever I have the chance and learn about him and Windclan. He's so nice and friendly, and I love hearing him talk about flowers. He's so cool! I hope I get to spend more time with him in the future, he's so fun to be around, and I love being around someone just as energetic as me."

Leopardsun |
"Oh, Leopard's amazing! Leopardsun is my best friend, and she was one of the first friends I made. I feel so comfortable and safe around her, and I feel like she really understands me in some things that I think I would've otherwise felt alone in. I worry about her sometimes, there's so much on her shoulders, but she's doing amazing. I couldn't be more proud of her and she's done so well coming into her own as deputy. I love spending time with her and I hope that she knows I'm always there for her. Just like I know that she's always there for me."

Thalia |
"Thalia is Iceheart's mentor, which makes her my grandmentor... grandma? Grand. She's grand! I think she's a great cat and I've really enjoyed what time we've spent together. Come to think of it, why haven't we spent more time together? I need to fix that as soon as possible. She's a great cat and warrior! I'm really happy she taught me how to make flower crowns. They're quite stylish."

Webshadow |
"Webshadow! He's so nice. I like to visit him sometimes and just sit and chat with him. He doesn't talk much, but I don't mind that. He reminds me a lot of Iceheart, and it's easy to talk to him the same way it's easy to talk to her. I know he's lost a lot. He seems so tired. I hope that I help him feel a little happier, even if it's just for a little while. I still don't know a lot about him yet, but I enjoy his company a lot, and I like being his friend! I hope to continue spending time with him and being his friend."

Adderdawn |
"Another friend from Windclan! I haven't spent as much time with him as I have with his brother, but he seems really nice! Quiet in a way that reminds me a little of Iceheart. He's nice to talk to whenever I get the chance, and I hope to get to know him better in the future!"  

Birdchaser |
"The Skyclan deputy? I don't really know her personally. We spoke once when I was an apprentice, we ended up on a patrol again... but I was feeling so off about the flood that I ended up acting really weird in front of her. I hope I didn't give off a bad impression about Shadowclan. But she seemed really kind, just understandably closed-off with the weird Shadowclan apprentice she was with, haha. After spending so long with Skyclan I feel kind of connected to them? So I hope that she and the rest of Skyclan are doing well, especially in all of this chaos."

Lighttail|
"Oh Lighttail! She's my friend! We've been denmates for a really long time, since we were apprentices for about the same time and then we moved into the warrior's den nearly back to back. She's a good cat and a great warrior, and she kicks my butt when we spar. I really enjoy spending time with her!"

RAINPAW ..... Skyclan Apprentice
Stoatclaw |
"Stoatclaw...? I don't know who that is. Apparently he's friends with Crookedpaw. If Crookedpaw likes him, he's probably okay then. Maybe we will talk ourselves sometime in the future. Crooked is always telling me that I don't talk to enough of our clanmates."

Crookedpaw |
"Crookedpaw is my best friend. He makes me feel...happy. Even though we don't communicate in the same ways, he still makes me feel understood, and I think I understand him pretty well too. He's probably the nicest cat I know. Like a ball of pure light. It's like looking into the sun for too long sometimes. I don't mind it though. It's worth it to be around him. I can't believe he's not coming home. He has to come home. I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't. I believe in him. I just... need him home."

Lightningpaw |
"I like her. It is exciting to have another friend my age. She is very hyperactive, but I am used to some of that with Crooked. I would like to get to know her better, even if I am bad at friendship. I hope that she won't mind too much. She hasn't so far, at least. She seems very fun. And I have a feeling she understands what it feels like to feel like an outsider in your home, even if we haven't discussed it much."

Birdchaser |
"If it were not for Birdchaser, I would not even be alive, much less where I am now. I know this to be true. But she didn't just rescue me. She cared for me. She kept checking on me when I was sick, she made sure I was comfortable, she taught me about clan life, and then she mentored me. I do not know how to tell her this. But she is my mother. She is who I think of when I try to picture my birth mother's face. She is very important to me. Again, I am not good at saying these things, but I love her very much. I hope she does not get fed up with my constant lingering, but I simply enjoy her company quite a lot. She feels safe to be around. She feels comfortable."

Wolfblossom |
"Wolfblossom is very kind. Aside from Birdchaser, she is probably the warrior I feel the most comfortable around. She is Birdchaser's sister and, like with Birdchaser, it is not something I know how to speak aloud, but I do consider her family. She has always been very good to me and Crooked. She doesn't mind me trailing after her or asking her questions when I'm confused about something. I do not have much comparison for such things, but I think she will make a very good deputy. I think if I were bold enough I would call her aunt."

Blackbear |
"Blackbear is scary. Not in a way that necessarily intimidates me. That is just an observation. And slight admiration. She is quick to anger. But sometimes I understand that anger, like how she reacted to Stormwatcher. She comments on my size a lot. Says I need to eat more. I do not know how to react to that. But she is friendly, in a Blackbear way, to me. And I think she is good. She took in Creampaw, and she is good to Crookedpaw. She is good to Crookedpaw, and she cares for him, and that is more than enough for me to like her. I wish I could've gone with her to look for him. I really, really hope they both come home. I think if anyone could take on a Twoleg single-pawed to get Crookedpaw back, it'd be her."

SUNKIT ..... Riverclan Kit
Poppyshine |
"That's the deputy, yeah? She seems nice and really cool. You gotta be cool to be deputy, right? She's helping to lead a whole clan, how awesome is that! Mom and dad told me that she's somebody I should trust and look up to along with Perchstar."

Larkkit |
"I can't tell if we're friends or not. I can never tell. I think we're friends? I hope so, he seems cool!"

Twistpool |
"Twistpool got me out when the twolegs started attacking, which he didn't have to do. He reminds me a bit of my dad, all gruff and rough around the edges, but I think he's very nice. Even if he does scold me a lot, which is annoying. But hey, he's funny when he gets annoyed at me, but he never tells me to go away! I take that as a good sign. I can't really tell if he likes me or not, but... I miss dad so much that I don't really care right now. I just need somebody."

Perchstar |
"The leader of all of Riverclan- how amazing is that?! She's gotta be SUPER cool to be the leader! She seems a little intense sometimes, but I wanna talk to her someday. I bet she's got so much cool stuff to tell me."

Sandypaw |
"That's the medicine cat lady, right? I bet it's gotta be hard, taking care of a whole clan! I don't know much about what being a medicine cat is like. I should ask! I haven't really spoken to her yet, which is surprising, 'cause I'm pretty clumsy sometimes. But not clumsy enough to see the medicine cat (yet.)"

Rookkit |
"I think we're friends? Okay, how about this, he is my friend. I don't think I'm his friend yet. That's okay, because they let me hang around anyway, and I teach them different games, and it is fun! They are easier to understand than Larkkit sometimes I think. Lark is nice don't get me wrong! But I know that Rook only tolerates me, I can't quite tell with Lark. Oh well for both of them though, because I am their denmates and they are the only kits my age I can talk to. So! We're friends."

Index:

Code:
[b]Your Character Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]What Character's Chart You Want On:[/b]

Code:
[color=lightblue][b]♡ Family:[/b][/color]
[color=#8040FF][b]♡ Through Rumor:[/b][/color]
[color=#8080FF][b]♡ Acquaintance:[/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b]♡ Friend:[/b][/color]
[color=#00FF00][b]♡ Best Friend:[/b][/color]
[color=#FFBFFF][b]♡ Crush:[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0080][b]♡ Relationship:[/b][/color]
[color=tan][b]♡ Love/Hate:[/b][/color]
[color=#808040][b]♡ Lost Touch:[/b][/color]
[color=#0080FF][b]♡ Annoyance:[/b][/color]
[color=#990000][b]♡ Enemies:[/b][/color]
[color=#400040][b]♡ Superior/Admire:[/b][/color]
[color=#BF40BF][b]♡ Business:[/b][/color]
[color=#663300][b]♡ Student:[/b][/color]
[color=grey][b]♡ Not... Sure:[/b][/color]
[color=#008080][b]♡ It's Complicated:[/b][/color]

[b]character name | hearts[/b]
[i]"this is [character]'s opinion of your character."[/i] [/b]

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Last edited by lostfanboy on Sun 11 Dec 2022 - 21:06; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Willowpaw (Shadowclan), Gorsepaw [Bonus Slot](Windclan) | Ro is the best bud to ever exist in the world of best buds
Number of posts : 1350

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:45

Your Character Name:Sablestrike
Clan:Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On:Honeylight

Your Character Name:Stoatclaw
Clan:Skyclan
What Character's Chart You Want On:Rainpaw

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Lost's heart charts! ♡ Output12                   Lost's heart charts! ♡ Output10                          Lost's heart charts! ♡ Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:45

Your Character Name: Nightstar
Clan: Shadowclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Honeylight

Lost's heart charts! ♡ Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon; [B]lazekit
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; RC T5; RC T5; Rogue T1; WC App
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 3128

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:47

Sorry about this LOL

Your Character Name: Poppyshine
Clan: RiverClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormdance + Sunkit

Your Character Name: Iceheart

Your Character Name: Crookedpaw
Clan: SkyClan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rainpaw

Your Character Name: Larkkit

Your Character Name: Twistpool

#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
#6abcde
RashoumonT1 Rogue
35HP/80EP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/200EP
PoppystarT5 RiverClan Leader
70HP/200EP
BlazekitWindClan Kit
10HP/20EP
#ff6600
(not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchbreeze [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: ShadowClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T4 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan T3 Warrior.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6866

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:50

Your Character Name: Perchstar
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormdance and Sunkit

Your Character Name: Flutterpetal
Clan: WindClan

⸙ Larchbreeze ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ ShadowClan ○
⸙ Tier 3 Warrior ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 4 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Signature and Avatar by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6183

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:50

Your Character Name: Leopardsun
Clan: ShadowClan

Your Character Name: Thalia

Your Character Name: Lightningpaw

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetpaw, Maggot, Mushroomkit, Herringkit
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Apprentice [Mg] Outsider Kitten [Mu] Thunderclan Kitten [He] Riverclan Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1484

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 21:48

Your Character Name: Sandypaw
Clan: Riverclan
What Character's Chart You Want On: Storm <3 (feel free to add her to sun's too if you want)

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetpaw
SkC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP
Mushroomkit
TC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Herringkit
RC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrensong (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptyFri 9 Dec 2022 - 23:20

updated!! <3

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ishpaw [Fa]lconpaw [Fo]xsnap
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [P] (T3) RiverClan Hybrid MCA [F] ShadowClan Apprentice [Fa] WindClan Apprentice [Fo] SkyCla T1 Warrior
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2824

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 6:55

Your Character Name: Rowanpaw
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormdance

Your Character Name: Dayquill

Your Character Name: Rookkit
What Character's Chart You Want On: Stormdance (ignore the fact they haven't spoken yet) + Sunkit (I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT SUNNY)

Your Character Name: Webshadow

Your Character Name: Adderdawn
Clan: WindClan

Your Character Name: Birdchaser
What Character's Chart You Want On: Rainpaw + Honeylight

FishpawShadowClan
Apprentice
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T5 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
(T3) Hybrid MCA
#20AED4
FalconpawWindClan
Apprentice
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxsnapSkyClan
T1 Warrior
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue), Mistypaw (SkC), Minkpaw (TC)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T4 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T5 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue. Mistypaw: SkyClan Apprentice. Minkpaw: ThunderClan Apprentice.
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2678

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 9:33

Your Character Name: Blazefang
Clan: WC

Your Character Name: Lighttail
Clan: SC
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 10:35

Updated!!

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]andive [B]riarpatch [H]oneypaw [C]loudjumper // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T4 Warrior [B] SC/T2 Warrior [H] SkC/App [C] WC/T3 Warrior
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 6072

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySat 10 Dec 2022 - 12:59

Your Character Name: Wolfblossom
Clan: Skyclan

SkC Leader | Profiles | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
SwandiveRC
T4 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpatchSC
T2 Warrior
#867b6b
HoneypawSkC
App
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudjumper [Bonus]WC
T3 Warrior
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Brackenwing, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 13:32

Updated!! <3

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/130EP
#446fb3

Silentkit
SKC Kit
10HP/20EP

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Snickerdoodle
Former Staff
Former Staff
Snickerdoodle

Characters : (W)oolywing, (B)lackbear, (Bu)tterfly
Clan/Rank : (W) RiverClan T3 Warrior, (B) SkyClan T4 Warrior, (S) T1 Loner
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 829

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 15:06

Your Character's Name: Woolywing

Your Character's Name: Blackbear

Blackbear of SkyClan-50/120
Lousekit of ShadowClan-10/30

*=disabled
**=unborn
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lost's heart charts! ♡   Lost's heart charts! ♡ EmptySun 11 Dec 2022 - 20:52

Updated!!  Lost's heart charts! ♡ 1f60a

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100EP
#de0404

Wrensong
RC Tier 1 Warrior
30HP/70EP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior