Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5645

I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] Empty
PostSubject: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptyFri 8 Sep 2023 - 12:54

They had said their goodbyes, few as there were to be said, and as Brackenwing had walked alongside Whisperear, she felt... Lighter, somehow. Like she'd been freed of something weighing her down. The sun was rising before them, though the barn that soon lay before them was still steeped in shadow.

"The other scents are faint." Brackenwing observed, pleased by the finding. The last time she had been at this abandoned barn, it had been to find Silverwing. Her friend had long since abandoned it for clan life, however, and the cat scents she could pick up were both faint and unrecognizable. "I know Silverwing was here after her exile, but it seems it's been living up to the name recently." Abandoned, but not for much longer. While devoid of recent cat-scent, the scent of mice was fresher, and that was good. She remembered hunting in the barn the twolegs had taken her to where she'd found Whisperear, this should be similar, she hoped.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer

Last edited by kjSage on Sun 18 Feb 2024 - 2:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptyThu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:45

Whisperear

Fatigue pulled gently at Whisperear, in a way they were quite used to after so many moons with never feeling rested. WindClan was long behind them, and it hurt when they had approached the entrance to leave, but the hurt faded once they crossed the border. Whisperear felt like they could breathe fully again. There was an excitement that thrummed through their body too, as they wondered what sort of adventures would be there for them now that they could travel. All those daydreams with Lavenderdrop in their youth, wondering about the world that lay beyond WindClan and Fourtrees…they wouldn’t be able to explore all of it, but they could see something new.

They looked at the barn, framed by the rising sun on the horizon. Whisperear couldn’t help but smile at the sight. They took a deep breath, smelling the same faint scents that Brackenwing commented on. It’ll be the perfect place for us to start our new life.” Whisperear turned their smile to Brackenwing and and their large ears almost seemed to flutter with excitement. We should see if there are any old nests inside we can rest in, or if we’ll need to make some new ones. They chuckled and added, We can use all the best furs and moss. It’ll be even cushier than the ones we had in the elders’ den.
WindClan • Elder • They/Them • 55 | 50 • #9999cc
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptySun 17 Sep 2023 - 15:11

Brackenwing glanced over to seee Whisperear smiling at the sight of the barn, and that was enough to ease what little remained of her misgivings. "Yes," She agreed. A new life, a peaceful one, Brackenwing hoped. One free of the tension and frustration. Just the two of them and the quiet barn. It was... Appealing, more than she'd realized. She had once been content within the confines of Windclan's borders, but now that they had left those borders behind, there was more than just the barn in front of them. "And to think, all we wanted was to run back home last time. This is a new life, in more ways than one." Neither of them were the cats they had been when finding their way back to Windclan from that farm the twolegs had brought them to.

She nodded at Whisperear's words, "If there's not anything in there already, that's not so bad. A little more work, maybe, but the barn will have our pawprints on it." They could do what they pleased, make the barn theirs in truth instead of the elder's den that had felt more suffocating than a place for sleeping ought to have felt.

The marbled tabby padded forward, and despite the quiet, abandoned appearance of the barn, she was still cautious as she poked her head into the barn's interior. It wasn't completely dark, with light shining through a few holes in the den walls, but the space inside would be sheltered, protected well from the elements. Allowing her eyes to adjust, Brackenwing padded forward, old bits of hay and straw rustling beneath her paws. The scents inside the barn were even more stale than outside. "It's not much, but we will make it ours. What do you think?" She glanced back at Whisperear, something like hope or even excitement glittering in her green eyes.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptyMon 2 Oct 2023 - 16:16

Whisperear

Whisperear smiled and their heart swelled. Brackenwing seemed happy about this change too. Tiny doubts that Whisperear had barely realized they still carried with them now faded into the back of their mind. They looked at Brackenwing and replied, "I think it’s perfect. It will be even better after we put a little work into it."

They looked up at the half-collapsed second floor of the barn. There was a slanted ladder with stable enough steps leading up to it, which would be easier on their bodies than jumping up a couple ledges that was visible. They climbed up there and purred with delight at seeing some hay and moss. It seemed left behind by previous cats, but there was no recent scent on them. It seems we won’t have to work hard to make some comfortable nests. We can get plenty of rest tonight and then look around tomorrow for prey.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptyTue 3 Oct 2023 - 11:46

Whisperear's response drew a purr from Brackenwing. "I agree." She mewed, watching as Whisperear made their way to the second level. Their purr made a soft smile form across her expression, the marbled she-cat moving to follow Whisperear up the slanted ladder. Weird twoleg thing it might be, but it was definitely better than jumping.

"Oh, excellent." She breathed, eyeing the bits of moss and hay scattered across the landing. "Honestly, I think the barn is better than what I was hoping for." She admitted. She'd expected more work to need to be done to make the space livable, but this was more than enough of a good start. "I don't believe prey will be too hard to find in the morning, either."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptySat 14 Oct 2023 - 10:37

Whisperear

Whisperear nodded, feeling confident as well. They have already had a good spell of luck, with the empty barn and the moss and easy access to higher ground. They still had a week or two of greenleaf before it turned to leaffall, which would be enough time to learn where the good prey is. This was looking more and more like the good decision.

For now, Whisperear meowed as they stifled a yawn,we should probably get some rest. That was a long trip we had and my joints are aching. They truly sounded like an elder when they spoke like that, but at least it was nothing new.

They wandered over to the scraps of moss and shuffled them around to make two comfy nests squished together. Whisperear settled down into one of them and smiled invitingly at Brackenwing to join them in the other. Starting tomorrow, this will officially be our place.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2023 - 7:21

"Tomorrow will be a new day. Rest for now." Brackenwing nodded at Whisperear. The failed attempt to stifle a yawn was a clear sign of tirdeness, but the barn was quiet and seemed safe. Perhaps that would do them both some good. In the morning they could find prey, maybe take a walk to stretch their legs. The tabby joined Whisperear in the other nest, a small smile flickering across her expression as she glanced at them.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]   I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm With You [Whisperear] [CLAIM]
Page 1 of 1