Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2972

dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)   dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Nov 2023 - 14:51

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled sympathetically at Cinderpaw. She also lost her parents at a young age, although she keeps that to herself so as to not sadden the conversation even more than she already had. “My favorite memory together…” Poppyshine trailed off as she considered that question and then she chuckled quietly.

“Alright. Well…to start off, I actually am afraid of water. It is rather silly for a RiverClan cat. But when we were apprentices, he tried to help me get over my fear. He was so sweet. He was with me as we walked through the river. I was so silly back then, stretching to stay above the water and walk on the rocks at the bottom instead of paddling.” Poppyshine laughed again and shook her head. “He was so patient, though. And he stayed close with me when I was all shaky afterwards.”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)   dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Dec 2023 - 5:09

cinderpaw

apprentice | riverclan

"It's not a silly fear," Cinderpaw was quick to interject. "Water is quick and can pull you away if you're not careful. I was afraid of leaving camp. That was a silly fear."

She settled again and listened to the rest of the story. It made her feel warm and happy, and happy for Poppyshine in turn. There was an afterthought of sadness to the tale, but there was no need to bring it up. "He was good to you," She purred. "I'm glad he was." It reminded her of Bubblenose, then Bubblepaw, guiding her out onto the territory for the first time. All she needed was a shove and a shadow, and she was okay.

"How did both of you end up becoming mates?" She asked softly. "Was it all romantic and cute, or a spur-of-the-moment thing?" She was going to guess romantic. Poppyshine seemed like the type.

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2972

PostSubject: Re: dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)   dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Dec 2023 - 9:58

Poppyshine

Poppyshine laughed again. “Spur of the moment,” she replied with a small smile. “As affectionate as I am, I can be fairly oblivious too. Rushtalon told me he had been pining after me for a while, but I didn’t take any intiiative to reciprocate those feelings until he got hurt in a big battle one day. I was worried out of my mind and watched over him in the medicine den to make sure he was alright. When he came to, I gave him quite the stern talk, and all of my feelings came rushing in at once.”

She closed her eyes, remembering Rushtalon’s apologetic smile that night, and how warm it was to sleep side by side that evening. “He disappeared not long after he recovered, but I still hoped that he would return one day.”

Poppyshine looked back at Cindersky and smiled. “That was a while ago, though; longer than Sandyshell has been alive. Or even Hawkshriek, whose mother came to RiverClan after Rushtalon had gone. But of course that’s a whole other story.”
RiverClan • Tier 5 • Deputy • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #669966
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 334

PostSubject: Re: dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)   dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Dec 2023 - 10:49

cinderpaw

apprentice | riverclan

"Mm.. I had you in my head as it fully planned. Bring him somewhere pretty, catch some prey, walk til your paws ached.. Collapse somewhere and begin your whole speech," Cinderpaw grinned, kneading her paws into the ground as she spoke. "I think that would be a cute story. But after a battle seems to fit you just as well."

She could almost picture it. The same kind of panic when she had stumbled into her (magnified, of course), and then quickly turning into laughter. It was a nice thought. "It might be long ago, but it's just as important now."

template by #kiikko

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)   dancing poppies stole A breeze (c) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dancing poppies stole A breeze (c)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2