Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War of the Poppies [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

War of the Poppies [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 10:49 am

Poppypaw found himself further away from the hunting patrol than he would've anticipated. The long, black expanse of the Thunderpath stretched before him. Farther off to his left, the remains of some creature lay stinking and unrecognizable. 'This place is revolting!' Nose wrinkled in a disgusted snarl, he made a move to turn and head back, but movement across the way caught his immediate attention. The white-faced tom hid behind some of the thicket bordering the rocky path. If he was lucky, maybe some prey would hop over to ThunderClan's side for a permanent visit.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 6:07 pm

Within heartbeats of the ThunderClan apprentice's arrival at the Thunderpath, a squirrel shot out across the black stone where monsters tread from ShadowClan's side, and the fluffy ginger-and-white ShadowClanner Poppypaw raced after it in hot pursuit. He was so wrapped up in the chase that he didn't even take notice to the new surroundings, how they rapidly changed from damp marshes to dense forest. He pounced at the squirrel, but unfortunately it shot up a nearby tree just before he could make his grand catch, causing him to slam his shoulder into its trunk. He grunted and flopped over on his side in the leaf litter, then shook his head and stood back up.

He quickly spotted the ThunderClan tom next to the Thunderpath, who was now glaring at him, and he offered a friendly grin. "Oh, hello there! I'm Poppypaw of ShadowClan! You're ThunderClan, aren't you? I can tell by your scent." It was right then that he noticed where he was, and his grin turned into a weak, nervous smile. "Ummm... I can explain for this accidental trespassing."

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 2:57 pm

'Poppypaw? Is this a joke?' He snarled and stalked forward, tail still but fluffed until it looked like a pine flower. "How oblivious can ShadowClan cats be?" The russet brown Poppypaw's eyes narrowed. "You better explain after you get yourself back on your own side, maybe then I'll bend the rules for an idiot. I can't have someone like you share my name and pull things like this." He wanted to get back to hunting, but he'd use his claws on some mud-covered apprentice just as readily. Hopefully he had a lick of sense in him to get out before his ears got shredded.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 3:16 pm

Poppypaw's amber eyes lit up with excitement. "Are you saying that your name is Poppypaw, too? Wowie! I've never met another cat with my same name before! What do you think your warrior name will be? I'm hoping mine with be something amazing and cool like... oh! Poppysong! Because my voice is so very melodious. Or maybe Poppyfire to emphasize my fiery passion for defending my Clan! I also really like Poppystrike, for my super fast reflexes, since I was able to surprise even my mentor during battle training. Or Poppyheart, for how friendly and compassionate I am. The possibilities are just endless for a cat as great as the Great Poppypaw!" The overzealous cat seemed to have completely forgotten he was talking to a rival cat on enemy territory at this point.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 12:12 pm

While thrown a bit off-guard by the weird ShadowClan cat's personal spiel, the blue-eyed tom grew more and more irritated. He'd completely underestimated how stupid some cats could be! "Maybe they'll call you Poppybrain!" He slashed at the other Poppypaw's chest with unsheathed claws, having lost his temper at the smelly cat before him. "Since all you seem to have in that head of yours is a bunch of flowers!"

Poppypaw used Front Paw Strike on Poppypaw. It dealt 6 damage and used 10 stamina.

Poppypaw
HP
: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Poppypaw
HP
: 14/20
SP: 80/80

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Before Poppypaw had the chance to respond, he felt the other tom's claws score down his chest, and he let out a yelp of pain. Fight-or-flight instincts kicking in, he slammed himself into the other Poppypaw and pinned him to the ground, digging his claws into his shoulders.

Poppypaw used Leap-and-Hold on Poppypaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Poppypaw is Pinned for two turns.

Poppypaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Poppypaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 2:42 pm

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

War of the Poppies [Closed] Mistpe10
War of the Poppies [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 pm

The ThunderClan apprentice hissed and spat, writhing beneath his opponent's weight. His eyes narrowed at the stinging pain, snarling to the tom above him. "Do all ShadowClan cats weigh this heavy? Or do you take more from the crowfood pile than you bring?"

Poppypaw is pinned for 1 more turn.

Poppypaw
HP

Poppypaw
HP

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] EmptySat Oct 06, 2018 6:40 pm

"Well, maybe I'm normal sized and you're just really weak and small for an apprentice," Poppypaw shot back, digging his hind claws into his back.

Poppypaw used Leap-and-Hold on Poppypaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Poppypaw is Pinned for one turn.

Poppypaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Poppypaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Poppies [Closed]   War of the Poppies [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

War of the Poppies [Closed]
Page 1 of 1