Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan) Empty
PostSubject: Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan)   Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan) EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 3:55

Cat Name: Treekit - Treepaw - Tree???? (Name can be chosen by current leader)

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: Very dark brown (almost black) long tabby fur with a long, short furred, tail. His stripes are a dull grey colour and his eyes are a deep ocean green. He has short, folded ears and long fangs.

Personality: Treekit is often called a boring cat, he isn't fun to be around and he doesn't have any interesting traits, he's just... Treekit. The only thing interesting about him is his appearance, or is it? Underneath all that thick dark fur is an adventurous tom who just wants a friend, he likes Minnow fish, despite the tiny piece of meat on them. He follows the warrior code but can be easily manipulated.

Clan: RiverClan

Origins:100% pure Riverclan (NPC mother and father)
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan)   Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan) EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 8:41

Approved!! <3

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down

Those eyes stole my last slot! (Treekit of Riverclan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: RiverClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: