Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2023

Go down 
+23
Lapis
Little Grinch
xaandiir
Reaper King
Romantica
Nerd
kjSage
Honey Badger
sal
Flybot
Holly
Felix
Tiny
Copperbeanz
Arcana
downfive
cotton
GravisCordis
Mamenchisaurus
moonazyne
Ash
Kitty
Grey
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 700

September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2023 - 9:33

Silentpaw

Silentpaw basked briefly in the glory of her success, happy to have made it this far without totally freaking out like last time. Her excitement was short lived, however, as the mingling scents of the other cats began to creep in on her once more. This time, though, from all sides. Maybe she should go? She had already succeeded in her quest, after all, so there was really no reason to stay any longer. Silentpaw lifted her head to look around and her soft blue gaze flitted around, uncertain.

She should leave...right? Just go home and try to get some sleep...forget that any of this ever happened. Then, a strange sort of smell began to grow more powerful and Silentpaw swung her head around to try to pinpoint the source of the scent. Then, her attention landed on a cream/white she-cat with a darkened muzzle, paws, and tail that gave her the appearance of being ever-so-slightly dirty. Upon further inspection, however, it was clear that it was just the color of her fur, not dirt.

The white apprentice watched uncertainly as the unfamiliar she-cat approached. Her scent was...somewhat more familiar, like something she had smelled once while walking along the borders of their territory with her clanmates. Clearly, the other she-cat wasn't a threat, so Silentpaw tried to remain calm. Her scent, that of musty woods and wildflowers, was a welcome relief from the bombardment of the rest of the smells that had been assaulting her nose.

It was with relief that Silentpaw realized that the other she-cat was around her age. Maybe they could explore the edges of this odd gathering space together? Oh! Maybe, since she was from a different family, she would communicate in ways that she would be able to understand? Silentpaw waited patiently for the other cat to do something, and deflated slightly at the familiar, meaningless mouth movements. Why had she gotten her hopes up, it was useless to wish things were different.

Regardless, this was a new face, and she wasn't about to squander the opportunity to make new friends! With the off-white apprentice so close, her scent overpowered the others, making Silentpaw's time here much more bearable. Tail raised, Silentpaw cocked her head to the side, uncertain. Well...what was she supposed to do now? What did normal cats do when they met? They probably got to know each other through the odd language of mouth movements but, seeing as she didn't know how to do that, she would have to come up with another method of communication.

Bearpaw

Bearpaw's gaze was fixed on Bubblepaw, his lip curled in a barely-hidden sneer. The cat she was talking to was Riverclan from the looks of it, so it could be worse he supposed. Still, it would be best if she stuck close to the rest of Skyclan. Mingling with outsiders would only end in suffering and confusion - he was sure of it. What if they met in battle one day and poor Bubblepaw tried to play nice and got hurt because of it? No, this wouldn't do. Just as he had steeled himself to get up and have a stern conversation with his sister, a familiar clan's scent washed over him. Fur bristling, Bearpaw turned, his eyes falling on a green-eyed apprentice.

The tom was striped and gray with white undersides and a white blaze that spilled down to cover his jaw. The other apprentice's fur, much like his own, was somewhat long and puffed out a bit around his neck and head - it was almost comical. Forcing his fur to lie flat, Bearpaw watched as the Shadowclan apprentice ambled over and settled down right beside him. There were so many places to sit, why did he have to choose the one spot that was beside him?

This particular tom seemed friendly enough, but he knew better than to believe that facade - the other clans couldn't be trusted and that was just a fact. Without a moment to spare, the nuisance opened his jaws to introduce himself. Bearpaw had to fight hard not to roll his eyes. Yes, he wasn't a birdbrain - he could tell that this cat was from Shadowclan. No other cat smelled so strongly of pine and murky water. Though, they must be so used to their own smell that they didn't even notice.

Despite the fact that he most certainly was interrupting, the gray and white Shadowclanner seemed...somewhat interesting. Regardless, he didn't have the time nor patience to deal with this mongrel at the moment. His poor sister was making a mistake and he needed to be there to get her back on the right path! Bearpaw scoffed at what seemed like an insult and started to get to his paws to leave. Just then, Silverpaw leaned closer to mutter in his ear. The brown and white tom froze and turned to Silverpaw, his blue eyes narrowed. Was that a joke?

With a short chuckle, Bearpaw settled back down. Perhaps this Shadowclanner wasn't as bad as he'd thought. Finally breaking his silence, Bearpaw dipped his head toward Silverpaw, his maw curved into a predatory smile. "I would rather clear out some badgers than do most anything else." He had grown quite the taste for blood since the fox's attacked Skyclan's camp and, as such, began looking for fights wherever he could. Bearpaw leaned back, shrugging. "So that's a low bar."

It couldn't hurt to wait a little bit longer to chat with Bubblepaw. This cat certainly was something else. It wasn't often that he met a cat who seemed to share his interests. Tail-tip twitching thoughtfully, Bearpaw weighed his options and finally decided that he might as well make some connections. "My name is Bearpaw. Skyclan, obviously." Contrary to Silverpaw's effortless charm, Bearpaw looked like he just might skin any cast who got to close. However, he was okay with that.

Wigglepaw is sitting with the rest of Thunderclan and seems pretty upset.
Silentpaw is talking being confused with Ploverpaw.
Bearpaw is talking to Silverpaw

Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 327

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2023 - 9:39

Cinderpaw, RiverClan

Cinderpaw nodded gently to Kitesprings answer. Mouse and vole was definitely part of it, but she could smell something... Else. One part of her was certain she knew what she was smelling, but the other part of her was not so sure.

"Mouse and vole, and... You know how the grass smells after it rains? I... I think it's kind of like that. You smell like... A strange ThunderClanner," She answered quietly, jumping between eye-contact with the tom-cat and looking at her paws. Her gaze snapped up, though, when Birdstar's announcement met her ears.

"You've only been made an apprentice this-- this moon?" She gaped. "I thought... I thought you would at least be about to be a warrior- Not-... Not a fresh apprentice."

Cinderpaw is still chatting to Kitespring and Vinepaw!

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2023 - 19:20

Padding into the clearing and sitting beside his usually group of friends and clanmates, Curlyfluff watched as the gathering slowly but surely began. It made the curl-coated tom ever so happy to see every-cat get along, well most of them.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 VHQrlk5
September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 1QYZaRo

September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Sep 2023 - 16:00

But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke.

She gazed curiously with a hint of confusion. The clean, star-white molly didn’t seem to understand what she had said. Ploverpaw blinked calmly and smiled for greeting instead, her puffy tail waving softly. She tried again, gently, “How are you?” They seemed stressed when she spoke, so although she didn’t understand why, Ploverpaw refrained from speaking again. And as the Skyclan apprentice’s ear flicked over to Thunderclan’s announcements, the Riverclanner’s didn’t. A subtle flash of realization washed across Ploverpaw’s expression. Can she not hear? She wondered how the apprentice communicated if that was the case.

She/Her | Appearance | Playlist | Adolescent

based on a template by #kiikko

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Last edited by Lapis on Thu 29 Feb 2024 - 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2961

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 14 Sep 2023 - 18:37

Pineblossom

Pineblossom tilted her head. She didn’t exactly believe Tawnyshadow’s reply. She did not know the younger warrior that well, an unfortunate consequence of how long she had gone forgetting how to properly speak with other cats. Thus, she didn’t expect Tawnyshadow to be up front about what she had on her mind. If Tawnyshadow didn’t want to share, then Pineblossom would not push her. Everyone just needed a distraction sometimes, and Pineblossom would be that for Tawnyshadow so she didn’t have to feel so alone at the gathering.

“Good news? I’m not sure,” Pineblossom answered. “I’ve taken up Silverpaw as my apprentice recently, and he’s doing well, so I think that’s good news. I think I’m finally getting out of my own head, too.” The death of Honeylight had taken a toll on her as well as on Silverpaw. She was sure that Silverpaw was still working through things himself, but Pineblossom didn’t feel the heaviness of his loss quite as much anymore. “Do you have any good news yourself?”

Pineblossom is speaking with Tawnyshadow.
ShadowClan • Tier 5 • She/Her • 70 | 160 • #6699ff
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

Willowpaw

Willowpaw felt at ease around Dovepaw. They shared similar thoughts and anxieties, and while he was certainly not a calming cat, she felt calm with him anyway. “That sounds like a good idea. You can tell me how your siblings have been doing. It’s hard for me to keep up with some of them.” She watched his eyeline and saw one cat she recognized from their clan running off with SkyClan cats. “That one’s your sister, right? I still haven’t spoken to her myself.”
RiverClan • Apprentice • She/Her • 20 | 60 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 15 Sep 2023 - 16:15

Almost immediately, a RiverClan tom approached him. "My name's Poppycloud, of ShadowClan," he said. "It's nice to meet you too, Sprucebark." Sprucebark at least seemed nice, even if he didn't feel that comfortable.

Another RiverClan cat - this one an apprentice - introduced herself to him. "Yeah, I think I enjoyed my time walking here," he said. "It's nice to meet you, Mothpaw." He said the same thing again. Was that weird? Dad usually didn't say it was weird, but it still worried Poppycloud, at least a little bit.

Oh, well. Maybe they wouldn't mind.

Poppycloud is talking with Sprucebark and Mothpaw!

~~

Kitespring smiled at Cinderpaw as the young she-cat spoke. The russet she-cat was happy that Cinderpaw was participating as well, and her insights were very interesting. "Yeah, I guess so," she replied. He did smell vaguely... off for a ThunderClan cat, even if his scent was certainly that of ThunderClan.

As Mottlestar started the gathering, Kitespring hushed them, before gazing up to look at them. Apparently, ThunderClan had a lot of apprentices this time. It was always good to see a friend doing well, and that's what ThunderClan was to her.

"You've only been made an apprentice this moon?

"Huh?" Kitespring turned to gaze at the two apprentices. This was... Vinepaw's first Gathering? Stars, she thought he was old enough to have been held back, not be a new apprentice at his first Gathering. "Y-yeah," Kitespring agreed, finding herself in an awkward situation. "I thought you were older, too."

Understatement of the moon, Kitespring.

Kitespring is talking with Cinderpaw and Vinepaw!

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Sep 2023 - 9:41

The leaders—the rest of the leaders—began to speak, and Leopardstar took a deep breath. It had, at least, been an uneventful moon for ShadowClan; she didn't have anything unusual to report, and that was certainly a relief.

"ShadowClan is doing well for itself at the moment," she began. "In the past moon, I have successfully made the journey to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan and receive my nine lives." The tension, the fact that it felt they were smaller and smaller with every passing day, the rest of the forest didn't need to know. Not now, when she was doing what she could to fix it. "Prey is running well, and we are proud to welcome our newest warrior—Sagelight."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Sep 2023 - 22:20

Smallstar, despite feeling slightly more comfortable on the rock, said nothing to the other leaders. Instead, he remained quiet, letting his uncertain gaze fall upon the crowd, only returning it once Mottlestar had begun to speak. He watched as the leader stepped forward, then Leopard...star? The Shadowclanners announcements confirmed the suspicion.

The Windclanner took the chance to step forward, opting to get the announcment over and done with. "Windclan has been well, the moors are teeming with prey this Greenleaf.... Duskpaw, Marigoldpaw, and Hickorypaw have become apprentices within the last moon... Please welcome them." The tom furrowed his brows, silence falling over the clearing as he stood in the spotlight for a moment stepping back when he figured that nothing else should be said.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2493

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Sep 2023 - 17:26

pixel-hourglass-f2u-by-lost-in-ashes-dd0zotaBirdstar

The brush of Mottlestar's tail earned a quick look from Birdstar, one that spoke appreciation behind the weariness in her eyes. There was a brief worry, especially when the smaller molly stepped forward and called the clearing to order, that she would speak of the ordeal involving Trufflesnap. But Birdstar believed she knew ThunderClan's leader better than to assume she would drag such private drama to light, so she focused on the phantom touch that lingered at her flank. All the news she shared was good, and Birdstar dipped her head in a stiff nod of good will as Mottlestar backed away to settle again. Now-Leopardstar and Smallstar followed shortly after, each of their announcements thin. Birdstar murmured a hoarse congratulations to Leopardstar in the quiet of WindClan's leader settling before stepping forward to take her spot at the front of the Rock. She may as well speak now, to have it done with.

"SkyClan has no ceremonies to announce this moon, though our numbers remain large. We are strong." Birdstar hesitated, frowning as she looked out over the crowd. She could not simply say SkyClan was faring well, as she always did; not in good conscience. She felt dizzy, thinking of all the news no other Clan would become privy to. Shaking herself out, she huffed and continued, "Recently, our camp was attacked by a family of foxes. It seemed... intentional. Our warriors and apprentices fought well, and SkyClan is not weakened by the attack. They no longer pose a threat, as they were all killed during or shortly after the battle, but I offer the warning regardless. Otherwise... SkyClan survives. That is all."

Silverpaw

The other apprentice looked ready to claw his ears off, quick to get to his paws and quicker to whip back around with a sneer. Silverpaw just twitched an ear and held his smile through the theatrics, pushing down his annoyance. But apparently, he'd said the right thing-- the other tom settled back down, his ugly grimace gone. Silverpaw felt a bit of pride and wonder watching the SkyClanner relax, and his easy smile grew wider; toothy. The grin Bearpaw returned was dangerous, like he was entertaining himself with the thought of ripping Silverpaw's throat out. He studied the other tom's expression until the fur along his spine rose and an almost imperceptible tremor of thrill ran through his tail.

"I knew some company would cheer you up," he purred, tilting his head and momentarily smiling so wide his eyes squinted closed. "A smile looks rather nice on you. Try it more often." There was a teasing lilt to that remark, and Silverpaw followed it with a barked laugh. He shook his head once and refocused his attention on Bearpaw, green eyes glinting with arrogance and intent. "Have you actually fought a badger before? I haven't, though I have killed a fox." There's a brief flash of earnest, dark pride through his cheery demeanor, something in the slant of his brow that suggests the fox deserved it; that he'd had fun doing it. "What a shame, you're in SkyClan. I've never lost a fight before, you know. I'd love to spar with you. Or," Silverpaw shrugs nonchalantly, purring again to continue, "draw blood. That's part of the sport, isn't it?"

Silverpaw is talking to Bearpaw.

Throw my better self overboard, shoot at him when he comes up for air.Art credit

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Sep 2023 - 22:30

Everything seemed easy. Almost too easy. Each announcement was shorter and simpler than the last. The forest was full of prey, and the Clans were full of apprentices, it seemed. What could be better? It almost made Perchstar uneasy until Birdstar finally gave news of foxes on the territory. Grave news indeed. At least they apparently were no longer a threat, but any news of foxes always made Perchstar uncomfortable. She'd prefer that there were as few foxes in the forest as possible. Eventually everyone had spoken, and that left it to be her turn.

"RiverClan fares well as the seasons change," Perchstar said simply. "We have recently named Rainpaw as a new apprentice. Our Clan continues to flourish. Our borders and allies remain." There was very little to be said... very little had happened this month. She wasn't about to complain of boredom, however. Enough interesting things had happened in her lifetime. There was little need to announce Morningpaw's death to the forest, so that was all she had to say. The leader stepped back.

--

Dovepaw was paying little attention to the leaders at this point. They spoke little, and none of it seemed important. He briefly caught mention of a fox, at which he raised his head, but he looked away again when it was mentioned that any trouble was gone. Willowpaw spoke again, and he moved his eyes from where they'd been roaming the crowds. "Oh, yeah," he said, a little bit surprised. "I do have four siblings, so we can be a lot to keep track of. People get Crowpaw and Ravenpaw messed up 'cause they've both got dark fur. But there's them, then I think you met Swanpaw? And you know me. And yeah, over there's my youngest sister. Her name's Pigeonpaw." Pidge seemed to be very happy, talking to that SkyClan apprentice. Why was some quiet part of him very glad that it hadn't been a cat from ThunderClan that she befriended? "She's a pawful if any of us are. Nearly beat me in a spar, though."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Sep 2023 - 14:36

Lighttail dashed down from her vantage point at the first sight of her mate, only to catch herself and approach him at a more reasonable pace. Probably best not to attract attention yet. They’d better wait until they were in the same clan. Speaking of… “Stoatclaw,” she whispered. “Let’s meet at the Highpine again soon. We’ve got a lot to talk about.”
Lighttail is talking with Stoatclaw.

Sunflare had high hopes for this Gathering. He had had enough ShadowClan for a moon, with everyone knowing everyone else and no secrets he could uncover. The hollow rippled with pelts of all colors, and the slender tom simply observed for a while before two black-and-white cats materialized out of the crowd and headed in his direction. Stretching, he inhaled their scent. RiverClan. This would be interesting. Stretching lazily, Sunflare put on his classic suave grin. “Greeting, young ones,” he meowed. “I am Sunflare of ShadowClan. A pleasure to meet you. Say, don’t your folk have an alliance with two other clans? How are you keeping your borders patrolled?”
Sunflare is definitely not doing anything suspicious…

So far, the night was uneventful. Sageroot scratched first one foreleg and then the other, only to be interrupted by an older tom approaching her. ShadowClan, by the scent. Not everyone’s favorite clan right now, but this wasn’t the disgraced leader so hopefully he wasn’t a criminal. “Hi,” she responded. “I’m Sageroot, from ThunderClan.” He seemed friendly, and she eased up a bit. “We had a lot of new apprentices lately. I was hoping for one, but eh, no luck. You ever had an apprentice?”
Sageroot is chatting with Rookfire.

Duskpaw’s tail twitched with excitement. Swanpaw! A new friend! “Yes, I’m from WindClan! And this is my first gathering! WindClan is great, all the cats are so cool! I bet RiverClan is just as awesome, though.”
Duskpaw is chatting with Swanpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2023   September Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2023
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4