Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

greenkit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

greenkit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 18:30

So many kits, so many ceremonies. It had been some time since Mottlestar found herself calling the Clan together so often, she may as well had not even let them depart. But each kit deserved their own time, and she would observe that rite as she called her Clan together. It was of no problem to her to take up the mantle of ceremonies as Acornstem took whatever time that she needed. Her deputy was a cat that she cared for greatly, and any moment of rest that she needed, Mottlestar would pull the stars off of Silverpelt itself to be able to grant to her. It was hard not to think of the molly as one of her own kits, especially as she called out to her Clan. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 18:35

GREENKIT
rank kit •gender she-cat •clan thunderclan
you want a martyr? i'll be one
✤❁✤

Finally. It seemed like she had been waiting forever. The she-kit's ceremony had seemed to be delayed a little, though she couldn't be sure why. Somehow, Greenkit felt her mother was involved. That old queen was the sentimental type, so it wouldn't surprise her if she had convinced Mottlestar to hold her back despite being older than some of the newly-named apprentices.

With her tail held high, Greenkit padded up to the Highrock and looked up to the tortoiseshell leader with an expectant gaze. This was only step one in achieving her goals, but she couldn't be happier to finally start her journey.

CODING

greenkit's apprentice ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Icee on Fri 25 Aug 2023 - 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 18:38

She wouldn't delay the ceremony any further. Spotting the clanmate in question that would be earning a new place within the Clan, the tortoiseshell stood. It was her silent sign for silence to fall over her gathering clanmates, and as they had come to know her customs, they followed. "Thunderclan, we welcome another apprentice into our midst. Greenkit, please step forward."

Once the young she-kit had done so, Mottlestar gave a warm purr. "Greenkit, you have reached the age of six moons. As is your right, it is time for you to become an apprentice. From now until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Greenpaw, and I trust Copperlark to be your mentor. She is a strong warrior- and I trust her to train you to be the same." With apprentice given a mentor, her tail flicked to dismiss the clan, and she lept down to join the cheers of the new apprentice's name.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2407

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun 27 Aug 2023 - 10:58

Blazefang cheered upon hearing her daughter’s name. Copperlark would be getting an apprentice! The ginger ran to find her daughter. “Copperlark! Congratulations! If you need any tips on mentoring, you can always come to me. Whatever the problem, it can’t be more confusing than training two cats at once.”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue 29 Aug 2023 - 20:22

Quiet people have the loudest minds

Copperlark had not expected her name to be called. Of all her plans, receiving an apprentice was not one. Her gaze lingered on Mottlestar, wondering if she should say something about her kits. But she had not wanted the Clan to know. Not yet. Perhaps never, if things went to plan. The plae tortoiseshell got to her paws, trying to steady herself. Her belly had just started to show a slight curve, but she had always been a small cat, and it didn't add much to her general slender figure.

"I... I'm sorry, but I can't receive this apprentice,"
Even as the words left her, Copperlark wondered if this was something that she really should be doing. If she left Thunderclan, would they want her kits? Her tail curled protectively around her belly. Perhaps Cedarstalk's closest friends and kin would want the only remaining fragments of him. And yet, despite all that, she did not stop.

"I'm expecting kits, and it would not... it would not be the best for Greenpaw's training if I only trained her for a moon or less,"
She finished, her voice trailing off awkwardly. Such an awkward way to announce her kits, but what was done was done. Her gaze filtted from Mottlestar to Greenpaw, and lastly, to Blazefang. Would they ask about the father?

Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 5:52

As she had expected the ceremony to finish, Mottlestar's ear flicked with surprise as she found that it in fact was actually not. Taking a moment to regain her composure, Copperlark's reasoning was... truthfully, entirely understandable. She dipped her head to the now-announced queen. "I see." A purr ultimately rumbled from the tortoiseshell. "Well, we must give our congratulations, and I appreciate your candor." Turning towards the apprentice, however, she gave a warm smile. "Then Greenpaw, your mentor shall be Nightdancer. She's a warrior of great experience, and will be able to teach you well."

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 12:25

GREENPAW
rank apprentice •gender she-cat •clan thunderclan
you want a martyr? i'll be one
✤❁✤

Greenpaw. The name was music to the newly-named apprentice's ears. A small smirk grew on her face as she looked towards Mottlestar and bowed her head in respect. Blazefang's cheers only added to her growing joy and excitement. Copperlark was a respected warrior, she was sure this would be exactly what the she-cat needed for her future plans.

Until Copperlark opened her mouth.

It happened so quickly. One moment Greenpaw was padding over to her new mentor. The next, she was being rejected. This... This wasn't the plan. Fury filled the she-cat's miscoloured eyes and her pupils became slits as she looked toward Copperlark. She couldn't believe the audacity of this warrior. Expecting kits or not, she would abandon the honour and duty of training an apprentice without even trying? What a coward.

Her smile was long gone by the time Mottlestar re-declared her new mentor. Nightdancer wasn't a bad warrior by any means but all sentimentality toward this event was destroyed. Greenpaw was horrified, angry, and most of all felt incredibly rejected. The white and tabby she-cat gritted her teeth, turned her back to the tortoiseshell warrior, and made her way to Nightdancer. She opened her mouth, ready to say she was looking forward to this training. However, she truly couldn't say that was the truth anymore. So she closed her mouth and instead looked at the black warrior with harsh eyes. You better not reject me as well...

CODING

greenkit's apprentice ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2407

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyThu 31 Aug 2023 - 20:39

Blazefang looked at Copperlark with surprise evident on her face. She had no idea! She wondered who the father could be but wasn’t too worried, it might even be a surrogacy situation like her first litter. “Don’t worry, I get it,” she purred. “If there hadn’t been so few warriors available I so wouldn’t have trained an apprentice while expecting my first litter either. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony EmptyFri 1 Sep 2023 - 9:47

Nightdancer watched as Copperlark, one of ThunderClan's younger warriors, was granted an apprentice—and swiftly rejected the honor and responsibility. Oh, she gave reason for it, but Nightdancer couldn't imagine that every aspect of training would be impacted by carrying kits, or even by parenting them. Not that she had any experience with either, so perhaps she shouldn't speak; but that hadn't ever stopped her before.

Her desire to say something swift, sharp-tongued and overall ill-advised was curbed by recognition that this wasn't the time to air grievances; it was a chance to celebrate the newly named Greenpaw. And Mottlestar quickly prevented anything she might have said outside of the ceremony by calling her own name.

"Thank you, Mottlestar. I am honored to accept this responsibility."

Was that indirect enough? Probably.

And then she turned her attention to Greenpaw, wondering how she would differ from her previous apprentices. She had been too lax with Sunstrike, and perhaps too harsh with Rosepaw. She would need to somehow strike a balance, she supposed; but for the moment, she stepped forward to complete the ceremony, touching her nose to the apprentice's.

"Training begins at dawn. For now, you should go ahead and get yourself settled in the apprentice's den—you'll want to be well-rested for tomorrow."

we know how to dare, we know how to dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greenkit's apprentice ceremony   greenkit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

greenkit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1