Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]   A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] EmptyFri 4 Aug 2023 - 12:24

Coyotegrin pushed into the medicine den. She had watched Batwing leave, so she knew her daughter was alone. "Sparrowthorn?" She called politely at the entrance.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]   A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] EmptyMon 7 Aug 2023 - 20:01

Sparrowthorn was organizing the freshly picked herbs, choosing some to dry, and some to keep fresh. Or at least, she hoped they would stay fresh. The oppressive heat of Greenleaf had been causing many of the herbs to become brittle, and lose their potency. When she heard paw steps at the entrance to the den, though, Sparrowthorn turned to see her mother standing there.

With an inquisitive look, the molly waved her in, putting aside some of the herbs as she approached. "Anything wrong?" Her voice, though low as usual, had affection within it. She hadn't spoken to her mother properly in... she didn't know how long.

A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]   A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] EmptySat 19 Aug 2023 - 10:59

"No, I'd just like to talk to my daughter if that's okay." She purred, rubbing her cheek against Sparrowthorn's. "A lot has been going on recently. I know you know that your father and I have broken up..." Coyotegrin trailed off, staring off into the distance.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]   A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] EmptySat 26 Aug 2023 - 17:45

Rubbing her face against her mother's, she cherished the contact before Coyotegrin pulled away. It wasn't often she got to speak to her mother, and Sparrowthorn didn't want to waste a second of it. Then she had to bring up her relationship with her father. "Yes. I'd heard. Are you okay...?" Sitting down, her tail wrapped tightly around her paws. It had been awful, the feeling that her father had done wrong simply because he loved his clan.

Thank Starclan she hadn't had to do anything about him, or his leadership. He had stepped down willingly, and yet it still hurt. "I wish I could still have faith in him. I don't." She wasn't sure why she would need to have faith in him. He wasn't their leader anymore. It had just made her heart feel so empty. He was part of the reason for the pain that her clanmates felt though. The pain that she had to fix. The pain that she had felt herself when Starclan smote them. "Have you talked to my brothers about it?" She hadn't spoken to them properly in Starclan knew how long... it was a mystery to her how they had taken this news.

A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]   A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Talk, I'm Sorry [closed]
Page 1 of 1