Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Need To Talk [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

We Need To Talk [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptyFri Oct 12, 2018 5:11 am

Minnowcall were still upset about Scorchfang having had kit's with Blazeflight, she did love the tom but this made it hard for her to trust him. She hadn't sleept well this night so she were in a bad mood right now as she were making her way towards the prey pile, a cold morning breeze crossed the camp and she took a deep breath of the cold and fresh air. She picked out a toad in the prey pile and sat down. As she begun eating the toad she looked around for Blazeflight, she felt like she needed to talk with the she-cat, she had already waited too long. She sighed quietly as she saw the she-cat "Blazeflight?" she called out, trying to keep as mild of a tone as possible, she even gave her a quick smile but her eye's said everything, she hated the she-cat and just because she was gonna talk to her didn't mean that she would get over it, Blazeflight had had kit's, with HER mate, she had been just as mad at Scorchfang at first but him she could forgive but even if she had been mad at both of them she had decided to take care of the kit's, mostly in fear of Scorchfang spending more time with Blazeflight when he'd visit his kit's than actually wanting to take care of them, but they had turned out to be pretty good kit's, well she had raised them so ofcourse the were good. Orcidpaw was very lazy tho as his brother Poppypaw were the exact opposite of him.

We Need To Talk [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 pm

With a grunt, Blazeflight lifted her body from the ground. She'd become heavy from yet another pregnancy, one that had surprised her... She wouldn't think about that now. Minnowcall needed her, for... She wasn't sure what. Regardless, she padded over to her side. She couldn't blame her for hating her, after what had happened. She couldn't truthfully say that she wouldn't be upset herself, and she hated herself for the events that had transpired. Orchidpaw and Poppypaw were blessings to her, but having to watch them grow and thrive without being able to contribute was torture. But she would never tell Minnowcall that. She deserved it, she had no right to complain. She dipped her head when she looked into her eyes, knowing what was coming. Her amber eyes fell to her paws, and her whiskers began to tremble despite her best efforts to keep them still. "I'm listening." Her voice cracked slightly as she spoke, but somehow, she managed to still her whiskers. She wasn't ready for this, but she had no choice.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Minnowcall looked at the she-cat for awhile before opening her mouth to speak once again "I hope you'r staying away from Scorchfang.." she meowed with a cold voice, she then continued "Well as all of the other kit's I've raised Poppypaw and Orcidpaw are turning into two wonderful cats but I needed to err... Ask you about Orcidpaw, as you might have seen he's pretty lazy... and well I don't know why... and well you are older than me so I wonderd if you knew anything about why he is that way? It kinda worries me and well.... you're his mother so I wanted to see if you knew anything". As much as she hated to ask Blazeflight she was a older than herself and Orcidpaw did worry her, what if he was sick or something, she would be a horrible mother if she didn't do anything at all, rather safe than sorry. Both Orcidpaw and his brother were like her own kits, it had taken her awhile to get over the fact that they were Blazeflight's, after all she couldn't let her feelings about their real mother affect them, they hadn't decided who their parents were. She let out a sigh and looked around to check so that Orcidpaw and Poppypaw weren't nearby, she didn't want them to find out who their real mother were this way, when she couldn't see them she looked back at Blazeflight.

We Need To Talk [Closed] Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Orchidpaw's eyes widened. He had been carrying a pair of mice by their tails over to the medicine den to offer them to Morningpaw, and he passed by the nursery only to hear what his mother had said. No... He heard a cat he thought was his mother say something to his true mother, a cat he absolutely knew nothing about.

Dropping the mice to the ground right there, he stalked up to the edge of the nursery where he wouldn't be seen by either queen, listening in on their conversation. Perhaps... Perhaps Minnowcall was wrong. Or perhaps there was another cat who sounded like Minnowcall talking to her. This had to be a misunderstanding... right?

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 5:08 am

Blazeflight shuffled around nervously when Minnowcall mentioned Scorchfang, straightening herself out as she began talking about Orchidpaw. Her gaze met the other she-cat's as she listened to what she said about Orchidpaw, having noticed the lazy trend over time as well. When she was done, she cleared her throat and thought about what to say, knowing that it wasn't anything too serious as long as he did what he was told, when he was told to. "I don't think anything is wrong with him, Minnowcall. Each cats has their own tendencies, some being much more proactive than others. So long as Orchidpaw does what he is told to, I'm not sure there's anything that needs to be done at all..." She glanced around, making sure that no one was listening as the two of them conversed. "I'd say just keep an eye on him, or ask his mentor to do so. If it gets out of paw, then we'll think of something. For now, though, I think that he should be just fine."

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 am

"Oh, you think I'll be just fine, do you?"

Orchidpaw had heard enough, and he came out of hiding, standing at the mouth of the nursery and glaring at the two mollies, his heterochromic eyes filled with anger and betrayal. He knew, he just knew, that what he had heard before wasn't a misunderstanding. Just the sound of motherly compassion and concern in Blazeflight's voice, and the fact that Minnowcall had to ask her how to handle his lazy behavior was proof enough that these two cats weren't at all who he thought they were. The fact of the matter was Minnowcall was not her real mother, but Blazeflight, a cat he barely even knew. And she just gave him up to Minnowcall for some reason. But she didn't just give him up. She gave his brother up as well.

And no one messed with Poppypaw.

"If either of you two ever tell Poppypaw what I heard," Orchidpaw snarled lowly, his hackles beginning to rise with aggression, "I will make sure you both pay dearly. He is not to know that he has a liar and a traitor of a mother, or a sorry excuse for a backup mother. That would destroy his world... just as it has destroyed mine." He didn't want to say anything more to these two vile fox-hearts. They had lied to him. They had lied to Poppypaw. So they didn't deserve to hear anything else from him. They didn't deserve either of them.

He turned and raced across camp and into the apprentices' den, curling up in his nest and burying his face in his paws, struggling not to let his emotions get the better of him. It hurt. It really hurt that his and Poppypaw's mother was either too ashamed or too burdened with raising them that she would give them up to someone else whom they weren't even related to. Why didn't Blazeflight love them? Why didn't she tell them sooner? Why did she do it at all? Does Scorchfang even know that he and his brother weren't really Minnowcall's? Were they even Scorchfang's sons at all?

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk [Closed]   We Need To Talk [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk [Closed]
Page 1 of 1