Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Need To Talk (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2453

We Need To Talk (closed) Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Talk (closed)   We Need To Talk (closed) EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 8:49 pm

Blazefang entered the elders’ den, heart pounding. “Dayquill?” she called, barely keeping her voice from cracking. “We need to talk. I know who your father was, and I just have one question: why? Why didn’t you tell me the whole truth? I totally get that it’s not first-date conversation but didn’t it ever occur to you that with all your siblings here I might have found out?” Blazefang teared up. She wasn’t sure whether or not to be angry; mostly what she felt for now was shock and disappointment. I will never escape Dawnhawk. His influence destroyed my Clan, and it will destroy this one.
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2529

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (closed)   We Need To Talk (closed) EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 10:37 pm

dc5spdi-223fd39d-435b-4221-abe4-868d044d66bfDayquill

The familiar beat of Blazefang’s approaching gait was a shallow comfort— would have been shallow comfort, if the thudding of her heart didn’t catch in the quick silence before she spoke, if he couldn’t guess what had her so bothered. The crack in her voice made Dayquill’s chest flutter painfully, and he found himself angling his head back the further she spoke, unable to even hold himself toward her. The gash Morningstar, Dawnhawk, however he called himself tore through the forest burned in his mind. It’d been a long, long time since he thought about his father, about the darkness and suffering he endured for his apprenticeship.

If he had expected those memories to resurface with any clarity, he had not expected it to be imposed by the choked gurgle of death; by the screeching and din that came with Starlingflare’s sudden murder; by his brother losing an eye in his search for recourse.

“I don’t… I don’t know.” Dayquill answered lamely, shoulders rolling in a half-hearted shrug. “I just… I don’t- I don’t know. I don’t think about him, you know? It- before I even knew he was my father, I watched- I watched him kill Bloodstar, when h- when he was still leader… watched him take over Fourtrees. I found out he was my dad when he just- just- just showed up in our camp, said he wanted to see his kits and whatever- whatever else. It…”

Another sigh pushed through his lungs and a slight shudder went through Dayquill before he spoke again. “I guess I don’t really… I don’t know. When I think of my dad, or- any of my siblings’ dad- ha, like it’s someone different or something -I just… I don’t think of him. I guess I never really… thought of it. I- I’m sorry though, I know he— I know he did terrible things. I’m- I’m sorry Blazefang. I really am.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2453

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (closed)   We Need To Talk (closed) EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 3:00 pm

Blazefang softened, but only a little. “I understand,” she mewed, “but I hope you get why this is upsetting. I’m worried, Dayquill. I’m worried for our kits. All this time I’ve heard the murmurs, heard ‘WindClan’ whispered when they walk by. Now the young cats who, like me, didn’t know, have another reason to shun them. Will they whisper about Dawnhawk too? I don’t know any of these things and I just wish I could keep it all away from them!” By now, she was crying, flopped down against Dayquill. She couldn’t stay mad at her mate, but life would never be quite the same again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Talk (closed)   We Need To Talk (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need To Talk (closed)
Page 1 of 1