Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Close to Home [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Close to Home [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Close to Home [Closed]   Close to Home [Closed] EmptySat 29 Jul 2023 - 17:46

"You are annoying." Owlcall stated bluntly, not even bothering to look at his brother.

Ravenpaw was looking up at his older brother, a playful grin on his maw, making it very clear that his goal was to annoy the other. "Oh come on, ya love me and ya know it. Besides you know that the fish was rightfully mine." Ravenpaw stated, smugly before turning back to the water.

"I know for a fact that you let that fish slip right through your paws. Doesn't matter if I startled you or not." The large brown tom huffed out, as he was laying on top of the rocks. He didn't know how he let Ravenpaw convince him to come out to the Sunning Rocks, maybe his only saving grace at this point would be the rest of his siblings showing up. After all he did invite them.

"You are lucky I didn't drag you back by your tail the second you wanted to cross the Thunderclan border." Owlcall added.

"There was a pretty rock! How am I supposed ta let it go? I need it!" Ravenpaw whined. Every bone in his body telling him to go get the rock. Thunderclan wouldn't mind, they left it out here in the first place.

Owlcall sighed. Stars help him. "You don't need every rock you come across, not to mention that crossing the border is against the code, so drop it." The warrior stated with a slight edge to his voice. A warning to his younger sibling not to push him anymore.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw, [H]oneykit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Unborn Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5707

PostSubject: Re: Close to Home [Closed]   Close to Home [Closed] EmptySun 30 Jul 2023 - 8:45

Not to be left behind, Swanpaw had joined her brothers by sunningrocks once Poppyshine gave her freedom from the last of her tasks for the day. With a grin, the pale she-cat made her way toward her siblings, a scoff leaving her as she overheard their conversation. How could anyone just let a catch slip them by? She didn't understand it. No way could pretty rocks be so distracting to Ravenpaw... But then, they did seem to be.

"What could you need rocks from Thunderclan's territory for, anyways? We have enough pretty rocks on our own territory!" Swanpaw added, nudging Ravenpaw affectionately. "I'm sure those rocks would stink too, coming from the other side of the border." She added. They might have been allies, but Riverclan was obviously the superior clan in every way. What could anyone possibly want from the densely-forest, stinky territory?

Brackenwing WC T5 Elder [65 / 130 *] #702fd8
Wolfstar SkC T5 Leader [80 / 170] #a0c8e6
Swandive RC T3 Warrior [50 / 120] #0881ab
Briarpaw SC Apprentice [20 / 60] #867b6b
Honeykit SkC Kit [10 / 30] #ff4732
Cloudkit [Bonus] WC Kit [10 / 30] #a45ee9
Stoneheart [Perma NPC] SkC T5 Warrior [70 / 160] #616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

PostSubject: Re: Close to Home [Closed]   Close to Home [Closed] EmptyTue 1 Aug 2023 - 19:00

When Dovepaw had gotten wind that all his siblings were planning to go relax at Sunningrocks after the day's activities, he knew that he'd have to accompany them. While he would have preferred to go to bed early, or even relax in camp, someone had to supervise them all. And besides... the rocks weren't the worst place to soak up some sunlight. Even if he was getting tired of the heat.

Owlcall was there, so obviously things wouldn't get too out of paw. Still, Dovepaw made his way over once Egretswoop had finished with his training for the day and he'd gotten about a million mouthfuls of moss to re-stuff the elders' nests. In the minute or so it took him to catch up with them, Ravenpaw was apparently already making trouble. "What's this I hear about crossing the border?" he asked disapprovingly, swimming the last few fox-lengths over to the biggest rock where Swanpaw and two of his brothers sat. A quick shake sent water droplets flying from his pelt. Then he sat on the edge of the stone, frowning a little bit at Ravenpaw. "ThunderClan are our allies, but Perchstar said we're not allowed to cross the border. This is the only neutral territory. Even just getting a rock would get you in trouble." His long-furred tail swished once behind him. "But if you wanted one that badly, maybe you could ask a ThunderClan cat, if one showed up?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1211

PostSubject: Re: Close to Home [Closed]   Close to Home [Closed] EmptyThu 17 Aug 2023 - 21:48

"Rocks," Crowpaw butted in, "are precious, precious currency! How else would Raven and I bet? That's why we need them." The smokey tom padded over to Swanpaw, gently whacking her with his tail. "As for crossing the border... we shouldn't do that. I don't feel like getting attacked today." Well maybe they could cross for an especially beautiful rock, but that would only come around once in a lifetime... and the rock that had captivated his brother was not quite that.

Leaping to one of the many flat rocks, the dark colored tom quickly tucked his paws beneath his body, enjoying the sun while he could. Despite the oppressive heat, at least he could swim. A quick dunk in the river was all he needed to be ready for sunbathing again.

Close to Home [Closed] Downlo48 Close to Home [Closed] Downlo50 Close to Home [Closed] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2529

PostSubject: Re: Close to Home [Closed]   Close to Home [Closed] EmptyFri 18 Aug 2023 - 8:18

dc467ws-4f57e5ee-a206-4d0a-8261-e3cb0496a605Pigeonpaw

Though she’d gotten briefly distracted by following the flight of a startled warbler, Pigeonpaw wasn’t far behind the rest of her siblings, galloping straight toward Sunningrocks when she remembered that’s where she was meant to be heading. She caught parts of their voices: something something about crossing the border, something something about rocks… she bet Crow and Raven were causing trouble again. She was already laughing by the time she skidded up to her gathered family, spinning to a graceless halt across the slippery rocks.

“Bet I could swim across an’ grab a rock before a patrol comes by!” Pigeonpaw declared immediately. Looking between each of her siblings her turning her attention across the river. “I mean, I know it’s ‘gainst the code ‘n’ all, but whaddayou think’s gonna happen? Think StarClan’s gonna strike me with lightnin’ for settin’ one paw outta place? They got better things to do!” Her tail whipped behind her, bristled with excitement and energy. “’S just one lousy rock anyway, right? They’re not gonna miss it! Raven ‘n’ Crow’ll put it to better use.”

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6