Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty
PostSubject: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 18:43

Pansypaw's slender gray-and-white form lay among the other sleeping bodies in the apprentice's den. Her breathing slow, she looked like any other of the resting cats; but she had one murky green eye open. After making sure all her denmate's were in deep slumber, she quietly rose from her nest and made her careful way out of the den.

Now outside, she prided herself on not stepping on any tails like she had the first time she had sneaked away. She heaved a relieved sigh, which surrounded her muzzle with crisp white fog, before padding quietly towards the dirtplace tunnel. She didn't want to be caught by whoever was on guard. Suddenly, she heard a rustling in the bushes, and saw the faint form of a shadow near the tunnel entrance. Frozen, she looked for a way to escape but wasn't fast enough. Internally cringing, she waited to see who emerged.

(ooc: Viperpaw do ur thang)

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 4:52

Vipertail, staying true to her name, slithered out of the warriors' den at the sound of pawsteps. Her neck fur bristling, her oculars narrowed into the gaunt slits. The frown on her maw uncurled a tad when she saw that it was Pansypaw. "Hey," she gnarred, "Pansypaw, what are you doing?" Though her tone was fierce, there was a hint of drowsiness in it. She licked a paw, drawing it sharply over her face. "Tell me, now—where are you off to? To spy on another clan?" asked Vipertail pointedly, though luckily her guess wasn't the most accurate. Oops. The next one was. "To meet a cross-clan lover?" Vipertail squinted, but her modulation wasn't any more threatening than the first accusation. "Well, tell me," she urged.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 13:20

A sharp intake of breath occurred when Pansypaw saw Vipertail walk around the corner. In the past she would never hide anything from her cousin, but this secret was too precious, and dangerous, to be shared. She forced her outside appearance to remain calm and collected, but on the inside her heart was beating a million miles per hour.

The tabby's questions send her mind into a flurry of anxiety, but she kept her external cool. A snarky, and somewhat annoyed, expression appeared on her face as she sighed; "Can't a cat go to the dirtplace without being accused of codebreaking?" Rolling her green eyes, she let a small smile creep onto her face. I'ts a good thing I'm a pretty good actor, I'd be finished otherwise!

Taking another step towards her escape, she asked, with a snide tone, "May I go? Is my inspection finished?" Hurry up! Bouncepaw is waiting!

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 13:27

"Alright," said Vipertail, although she looked reluctant as she had seen her little cousin stand, almost adjourned outside the camp entrance. She slunk back into her den, her eyes gleaming with amusement. "Sorry." Vipertail curled up in her mossy nest. Maybe I'm being too paranoid, she thought, Pansypaw is extremely loyal! Vipertail shut her eyes, and pawed the sundry clumps of lichen outside her nest, until she drifted into a deep sleep.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 13:41

Pansypaw watched for a moment as Vipertail dropped her accusations and went back to her nest, before dropping her facade. Oh, thank StarClan she believed me! The love-struck gleam returned to her eyes as she dashed out of the camp, and kept a steady pace until she got to Fourtrees.

Skidding to a halt in the clearing, she called out excitedly; "Bouncepaw! Bouncepaw I'm here!" Purring, she glanced around the clearing, looking for his dazzling flaxen and white pelt, and hypnotizing golden eyes.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 14:13

And who bounded out into the clearing? Bouncepaw, with the most deifying look on his face. It blended with his hues and happiness, and he smiled blazingly as he stepped up, and eagerly touched noses with Pansypaw. He drank in the bi-colored she-cat's redolent aroma. "Oh," he purred, "Pan-Pansypaw! H-How are you?" he asked, grinning uncontrollably. The abeyance of the molly had been maiming Bouncepaw from the inside. The medicine cat didn't leave the moonlit area, where they stood within pale silver strands of grass. His fiery gold eyes met hers, as he saw the perplexity dematerialize from her face. The code was in vain; this was how things were meant to be. Bouncepaw scanned her body, and a look of surprise crossed his face before she could reply. "Y-You must al-almost be a warrior," he breathed, smiling.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 15:15

Pansypaw purred as she touched noses with her lover, and gazed deep into his comforting, calming gaze. The golden sea of his eyes swirled with love and adoration, and she couldn't help but sigh. This was where she was meant to be.

Suddenly, a deep anxiety washed over her heart as she stood there, and a concerned expression appeared on her face. She had never felt such uneasiness while in the tom's presence, and her conscience screamed loud and clear. You were almost discovered! This is not where you should be!

She tried to push away the unwanted emotion, but even still it lingered in the back of her mind. Frowning, she meowed "Sorry I'm late, I.....I got caught by someone on the way out of camp." Brightening up as Bouncepaw mentioned her upcoming promotion, she purred proudly. "Yea! I passed my assessment yesterday, so it shouldn't be long now!" Tipping her head curiously, she asked "How long do you have to wait to get your full name?"

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyTue 7 Feb 2017 - 17:51

At the flurry of questions, Bouncepaw was almost dazed. But the last question entered his mind loud and clear: How long until you get your name? Bouncepaw wracked his brain. Finally, he found an answer. "When Cloudstone decides...?" he said, but his tone was quizzical. He noted proudly that his reply was devoid of stuttering, and he smiled at Pansypaw.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyWed 8 Feb 2017 - 18:51

Nodding in understanding, she meowed "Oh, okay. Is Cloudstone a good mentor? I've seen him at Gatherings; I've never talked to him but he seems nice." Pansypaw scraped her claws in the dust, growing bored of their small talk. She wanted to go do something exciting, something fun! What to do though.....

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 4:33

"U-Uhm... yeah, he's go-good. But I-I'm nowhere nea-near to where Rabbitpaw i-is! Sh-She should g-get her name soon." Bouncepaw said. The medicine cat apprentice, on the other paw, didn't seem to mind not climbing a tree. He waved his ambrosial ringed tail, his amber eyes dilated. He was a rather small cat, and his smile was somewhat endearing.

ooc;; last picture in my siggy is his new appearance!

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 19:28

"Oh, cool! I've talked to Rabbitpaw a few times, she's really nice!" A content smile on her maw, Pansypaw felt herself settle down. Being here, with him, was everything she could ever need. Holding his cheerful gaze, she got up from her seat and padded close to him, pressing her side against his warm flank. Purring, she rested her chin on his shoulder and meowed softly. "I wish this didn't have to be so hard....sneaking off in the shadows to see each other. If only we were in the same clan....." Sighing, she closed her eyes and dug her nose into his fur. Surrounded by his comforting aroma, she couldn't be happier.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 5:38

Bouncepaw nodded, as Pansypaw spoke. She always spoke in such a... hypnotizing tone. It made the ginger-and-white medicine cat apprentice want to be here forever. "Ye-Yeah... if we were in the same clan, may-maybe I-I'd be mentored by Rabbitpaw!" Bouncepaw wondered what the she-cat's full name would be. Rabbitleap? Rabbitspring? Rabbitpelt? Rabbitfur? Millions of names stored themselves in Bouncepaw's cranium. He curled up beside Pansypaw. Bouncepaw sighed contently.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptySat 11 Feb 2017 - 13:00

Pansypaw's endless purr ceased for a brief moment as a worrying thought invaded her mind. Does Bouncepaw love being a medicine cat....more than he loves me? Cuddling deeper into his thick fur, she contemplated; I mean, he should love that more...it's what he pledged loyalty to. His duties should be his first priority, not me. His clan is going to rely on him someday....I would just get in the way....

For a moment her gloomy thoughts seemed to dampen her energetic mood, but suddenly her mind hardened. He chose me! Bouncepaw is going to be my mate, we agreed on that! I love him with all my heart.....this must be the path for us. The selfish notion took center stage in her brain, and she relaxed once more.

Twining her sleek patched tail with his fluffy ringed one, she replied; "Yea, maybe so." Pulling back a bit, she met his gaze and purred jokingly. "Hey, if you were in SkyClan, you could climb even more trees! I know how much you love doing that!" Laughing, she nuzzled his shoulder gently, taking the edge off of her sarcastic words.

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) EmptyMon 13 Feb 2017 - 16:44

Bouncepaw giggled, embracing the warmth of Pansypaw against his fluffy ginger-and-white coat. At her sardonic remark, he grinned widely. "In-Indeed," he said jokingly, flushing with rosiness as he recalled the situation. "I wou-wou-would climb all th-the trees in the f-forest!" Bouncepaw's oculars showed a brilliant phosphorescence in the silent, peaceful night. The tom hadn't seemed to notice Pansypaw's briefly distraught expression. The only sound was their whispers. His gaze was soft and loving as he rested his chin on the bi-color molly's head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)   That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh) Empty

Back to top Go down

That Was A Close Call.... (Closed for Dimmeh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: