Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let Me In [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Let Me In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Let Me In [Closed]   Let Me In [Closed] EmptyMon 17 Jul 2023 - 15:39

Tigerdance nosed around the old... well he assumed it was a rabbit den of some sort. He could feel the air coming through the tunnel, but he wasn't sure where it was coming from. Was this even safe? If Rabbits lived in it at one time then it must have been, otherwise they wouldn't stay in something like this.

Green eyes glanced around for a moment before the tall tom pushed his way into the rather large den, slowly he moved through the tunnel, following the scent of the moor. He couldn't see that well but it was clear that this place was rather sturdy and well built. Of course it was a tight space, some others would find this rather uncomfortable, but he didn't. Eventually the darkness slowly grew brighter, the striped tom pushed forward and soon he emerged back onto the moor. After shaking out his fur, he looked around at the area trying to figure out where he entered. After a quick search, he found that he only traveled a few tail lengths but that was certainly something useful.. maybe?

The tall tom perked up as he heard some resulting near by. Green eyes glanced around him as he waited for whoever it was to emerge.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Let Me In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me In [Closed]   Let Me In [Closed] EmptyMon 24 Jul 2023 - 15:13

It was only a few moments after watching Tigerdance disappear into the ground that Jayfrost closed the space that was between them, finding that the other time seemed to have entered a rabbit warren for whatever reason. Curiosity and concern was what led him to approach the tabby, but the tunnel did not seem safe enough for him to enter. Stars knows why Tigerdance felt comfortable enough to go in there.

Jayfrost debated calling after Tigerdance, worry that he wouldn't make it out beginning to build, until he saw a flicker of orange fur through the grass a few tail-lengths away. Pushing it aside, he found that the other tom had made it out through another tunnel. He raised an eyebrow as he approached Tigerdance. "What were you doing in there?" His eyes moved from Tigerdance, to the tunnel entrance, then back to Tigerdance. "It's dangerous, it could like... fall on you. It probably hasn't been used in ages."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Let Me In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me In [Closed]   Let Me In [Closed] EmptyMon 14 Aug 2023 - 8:01

Tigerdance shook out his fur, shaking off the dust that he had gotten from being inside the den. "If it was going to fall, it would have fallen already, considering we run over it basically every single day." The deputy told the other. "Besides from what I saw its really well built. Just imagine using something like this to our advantage, if someone tries to sneak up on us then we can use something like this to get behind them." Tigerdance stated, a slight shine in his eyes as he thought of the possibilities.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Let Me In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me In [Closed]   Let Me In [Closed] EmptyThu 17 Aug 2023 - 14:11

It was Tigerdance's enthusiasm that softened Jayfrost's features, that brought a small smile to his face. "Yeah, I guess it would be useful." He mused, looking over the tabby. "I still don't trust those things. One wrong move and you'll be with the worms. Have you talked to Coyotegrin about them? I think she does something with 'em." Jayfrost had never shown interest in working with the tunnels, he didn't like the thought of dirt beneath his claws.

Speaking of, the calico tom noticed that Tigerdance hadn't removed all of the dirt from his fur. "You've still got dirt on you." Jayfrost brought a paw to Tigerdance's flank, swiping the dirt away to restore his appealing, (yet disheveled), appearance. He spoke beneath his breath, unintentionally allowing his thoughts to breach his surface. "You'll mess up your nice fur if you keep nosing around in there like that." It was known that Jayfrost wasn't one to bother with looks, both his own and of others. His ears grew warm as he realized what he had said. "Not that it really matters, right - you're just gonna clean it later anyways, it doesn't look that good."

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

Let Me In [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Me In [Closed]   Let Me In [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let Me In [Closed]
Page 1 of 1