Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July Gathering 2023

Go down 
+29
cotton
Alex
Mamenchisaurus
Flybot
JJ
Sunrise
kiikko
Moth
Aspen
Reaper King
cocoa
Holly
khamosa
GravisCordis
King Falcon I
Little Grinch
Arcana
Copperbeanz
Nerd
Grey
Honey Badger
Amber
Tara
verychuu
Ash
Tiny
Kitty
kjSage
zenpaii
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3297

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2023 - 18:51

Happiness comes the way the wind blows

Sootstorm froze as Nightstar's words rang out to him. Owlshade was alive, but... he killed a cat. Two cats? Why didn't Smallbean tell the Clan that in the struggle both Windclan and Shadowclan lost lives? His paniked gaze flickered from clanmate to clanmate, watching their faces morph into looks of rage. They were going to fight again. Give up the herbs! He wanted to beg Batsong and Sparrowthorn, It's Greenleaf, there'll be plenty of herbs to restock. No more lives should be lost for something so meaningless! No pride should be worth a life! More than ever, he wanted to cry. If Shadowclan invaded Windclan's camp... what of his kits? His mate? His friends?

Sootstorm is having a panic attack

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow couldn't believe her ears when Nightstar demanded for Windclan's herbs. Did this tom have no brains left? Shadowclan didn't need the herbs- it was Greenleaf, for Starclan's sake! Was he really that willing to throw away the lives of his own warriors for something as petty as this? But she had sworn to Swiftheart to support the leader, so her mouth remained shut. Instead, the she-cat turned to her mate to see what he thought about it all.

Tawnyshadow is furious at Nightstar but has kept her mouth shut

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardpaw / Tom / WindClan Apprentice / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles | Plotting
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2023 - 20:08

Sunfire trailed along behind the rest of SkyClan, and found a place to sit by himself. His day had been full of patrols and one very long hunt, and he'd been unable to nap before they left for the Gathering, so he was tired, too tired to even be grumpy at the other clans, tonight.

He curled up near the fringes of the clearing and settled in for the meeting. Hopefully it would be a boring one.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Characters : Amberpaw || Sloekit || Flickerfoot
Clan/Rank : TC apprentice || SC Unborn || RC NPC Elder
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyThu 6 Jul 2023 - 21:52

"Yes, it is our first gathering," Amberpaw replied to Crowspirit. With a glance around at all the other cats, he added, "I never knew the clans contained so many cats." Truly, Fourtrees seemed packed.

Another apprentice joined the growing group - Violetpaw. Then, Alderpaw. Siblings from Skyclan. Amberpaw nodded a greeting to both, but didn't offer his name again. He figured the two newcomers had overheard him say it already. He listened as the others spoke of the meanings behind their names, and noticed as Peonypaw grew anxious. Almost protectively, the long-furred tom scootched closer to his friend and sat up straighter, making himself appear large and tall. Perhaps his looming demeaner would make Peonypaw feel safe and protected at his side, as if Amberpaw could scare away any threats. He rested his bushy tail close to her's, and took control of the conversation to steer any attention away from Peonypaw.

"What is Skyclan like? Do you spend a lot of time in trees?" he asked the siblings, not particularly caring which one answered. Amberpaw couldn't imagine moving through the trees without his large body breaking a branch and falling to the ground.

Amberpaw responded to Crowspirit, comforted Peonypaw, and asked Violetpaw & Alderpaw a question.

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Untitled52_20230627104325c

Art by LittleKitten ♡  
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 7:50

Fawnshine

Fawnshine's gaze lowered at the mention of the resolve of Dovefrost, her mentor many moons ago, and she felt her throat grow sour with spite as to how she could've known nothing beforehand to have prevented it from happening. All that they could do now was never to allow such an occurrence to happen again and try their best to shut out problems before they could escalate. She nodded, briefly dipping her head to memorialize the past medicine cat. She listened as further announcements were made, the clarifications of the alliance between Riverclan, Thunderclan, and Skyclan as Mottlestar had discussed with her. It was as she deemed fitting, relieved to have made the territory of Sunningrocks neutral between the two.

Just as she thought things may have finally been at rest, almost, Nightstar's yowl caused her fur to bristle with vigilance. Yells of accusations of murders and convicted crimes jolted through the air, tearing what little was left of the so-called 'peace' that was usually maintained in Gatherings. Her gaze grew hard on the Shadowclan leader, her distaste for him showing clearly in her eyes. Threats were declared to the Windclan leader, and so was the demand for herbs. Perhaps to the onlookers or observers, she might've been cruel for not wanting to openly stand out and yowl aloud like how a certain medicine cat had been a few moons ago—but Fawnshine wished not to interfere in something that was not her business to. They had no alliance. Not with someone who had involved the whole five clans in a matter that was just between two. She simply looked at Echopaw, her tail curling around him in a silent reminder to not act brash.

Fawnshine is observing quietly and is sitting with Echopaw.

Fennelbreeze

Fennelbreeze felt her ears pull back with uneasiness at the words that the Shadowclan leader spoke. Just as a case of murder was solved, two others seemed to fall onto the blame of her mentor—causing her blood to run cold at the sheer thought of what those cruel cats may have already been scheming silently. Her mind was screaming for her to stand up and defend against the Shadowclan cats, yet her voice ran dry at the thought of yelling against them. Who knew what that could possibly lead to? She spotted Sootstorm nearby, seemingly on the verge of crying; she did not blame him if he did. She would, too, in any case. Hurrying up to him through the crowd, she sat down beside him, gently brushing her tail against his back in hopes of comforting the tom.

"Things will be okay," She whispered softly, unsure if she meant the reassurance for herself or him, "Our leader will find a way to stand against them. And if not, I'm sure Starclan wouldn't just let this pass so easily. I'll be here with you, alright?" Despite so, she couldn't help but feel unnerved by the anxiety forming in the pit of her stomach, knowing how the last chaos in the Gathering had been. The stars hadn't even come to intervene.

Fennelbreeze has approached Sootstorm and is staying by his side!

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 9:07

Shrikestar listened to each leader's announcements with growing discontent. His claws sheathed and unsheathed, particularly when RiverClan made their announcement proclaiming ownership of the Gorge. Then came ShadowClan, and that was beyond discontent: this was pure, unfettered rage. His pelt grew hot and his tail lashed against the rock as the hypocritical lies spewed forth from Nightstar's mouth. Then he was given an ultimatum: their herb stock for Owlshade. What gall! Normally, Shrikestar was able to keep his cool, bar a few outward instances. This was going to be one of those instances.

"You lying, traitorous worm!" Shrikestar yowled, claws out despite the area of peace they were supposed to be in. Since when had they had a peaceful Gathering, though? "Two of my warriors are dead by your clan's filthy paws! Adderdawn and Flutterpetal defended their clan at the cost of their lives, lives that your war patrol stole! You have kidnapped my warrior, and now you barter with his life? You disgust me." Were herbs worth a warrior's life? Yes, but this was for pride, for honor. His own clan already disrespected him enough. He would not allow another clan to hold paw over him. He stalked up to Nightstar, standing paw to paw with the ShadowClan leader. "We will give you nothing but contempt, Nightstar. The Dark Forest is too good for you." Then, consequences be darned, he shoved Nightstar off of the Great Rock.
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6075

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 10:35

Leopardsun felt like she was halfway dissociated from the Gathering itself, lost in her own thoughts and grief, and had contented herself with the fact that she would remain in this on-and-off haze for the foreseeable future-

Until Nightstar began to speak.

Tearing into Shrikestar for his Clan's actions, dragging Moondancer and Batswarm's deaths back to the front of her mind. Publicly announcing their prisoner and making his demands (which pushed past all reason and into senseless cruelty), backed by threats; in any other situation, this was where Leopardsun would speak, to at least apologize for his lack of tact.

Her insistence that ShadowClan remain united in the eyes of outsiders wasn't worth this.

(Was she doomed to only make mistakes?)

"Nightstar, this is ridiculous!" Leopardsun turned, lifting her head to face the Great Rock, tail lashing furiously. "My kits are dead. My best friend is dead. Are the losses of our own warriors so meaningless to you, that you would sacrifice the rest just to satisfy your own ego? That you would intentionally antagonize cats who have shown their willingness to kill in cold blood? How many lives will we have to have lost before you're finally satisfied?"

She didn't mention that Moondancer, Batswarm, and Honeylight weren't the only deaths ShadowClan had recently experienced; Tigershriek's fate was unrelated to their war. Honeylight's, though... She still blamed herself for not focusing on keeping ShadowClan's own land safe and secure.

"None of this would have happened if it wasn't for you. All this and more, to pay for your mistakes! Your lack of judgment, your lack of discretion, lies you told to all of us time and again! I'm ashamed that I ever thought you were worth defending!"

A deep breath.

"Echomist was right."

She felt the chill of ice in her veins and burning fury of white-hot anger at the same time, resisting the urge to cause far more of a scene; the temptation was there, to leap to the top of the rock and knock him to the ground, but Leopardsun had retained some of her common sense.

Unlike Nightstar himself, it would seem.

Shrikestar himself had also had enough, apparently; sending Nightstar careening to the ground only moments after she had spoken.

Her own anger intensified, though not on her leader's behalf. She would not stand with Nightstar any longer, and she most certainly would not side with the disgrace that was WindClan.

"And you, the pathetic rat that somehow calls himself a leader! Your warriors killed my kits in cold blood. I was there, I saw it! I saw their bodies bleeding out on the ground, the life that left their eyes. I don't speak for Nightstar any longer, only for ShadowClan, but I believe in a warrior's honor; in abiding by the warrior code. Do you think I want to see the face that killed my daughter before my own eyes? Do you think that anything other than the code itself is keeping him alive? No. Only honor and mercy, things I'm more than certain you do not understand. If he had any honor- or any common sense whatsoever- he wouldn't have killed my daughter; and he could have gone running back to you with your spineless coward of a deputy- the one who simply left him there! I suppose that not one of you has any sense of loyalty, either to the code or to yourselves."
Mistflower had followed her Clan to the Gathering, hoping against all odds that the night would be peaceful, but no such luck had reached her; the only saving grace was that the drama wasn't centered on SkyClan. She simply leaned into her sister, closing her eyes and willing the rest of the world to disappear; it was important to branch out and experience new things, yes, but maybe she could find some way that didn't involve things like this?

Mistflower is sitting with Stoneheart.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Guardian of Twilight
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Rogue
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 1
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9997

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 12:48

Owlcall looked up at the rock, blue eyes flicking to the leaders. "The black one is Nightstar, leader of Shadowclan. The other tom is Shrikestar leader of Windclan. The ones closer to Perchstar is Mottlestar, the spotted one, leader of Thunderclan. The last is Wolfblossom, deputy of Skyclan. I'm guessing Birdstar is sick." He hoped anyway. He would feel terrible if something happened to the leader.

Of course things had to take a turn for the worse. The gathering started off normal, but then of course Nightstar and Shrikestar had to open their mouths.. The large brown tom sighed. "Windclan and Shadowclan have had some issues for the past while.. Just ignore it."

--

Tigerdance growled as things slowly fell apart at the gathering. Time and time again Shrikestar proved he valued himself and his supposed ego than his own clan. Everything was a matter of pride to their farce of a leader. "Are you a foxheart Shrikestar? Or are you just stupid? You would rather put your whole clan at risk again just because you can't put your ego aside for one second!" Tigerdance wanted his clanmate back but not with a massive fight. The tall striped tom growled in frustration. "Some herbs are more than enough for the life of a murderer, but you want to risk more death just for a cat that killed someone else?"

Both clans were being unreasonable, both clans were in the wrong. Death happened on both sides and instead of trying to work out something more reasonable, both leaders wanted to go to the extreme. He wanted to turn to Nightstar, to yell at him as well, but it seemed his deputy had already had it handled.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7408

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 13:13

Acornstem perked up as the other Clans arrived. While she knew very few would be happy to see ShadowClan and WindClan with...Uh, everything that was transpiring - it was still best to try to be on some sort of good terms with their deputies. As Leopardsun approached, she opened her mouth to speak before she stopped herself at seeing the distant expression on her face. She could taste the tension in the air between the two new arriving Clans and she knew better than to be a bother. She settled back, dipping her head in greeting to the deputies before the Gathering started.

At the mention of her name, she straightened up as best as she could - both surprised and...Well, not, that Mottlestar chose to refrain from explaining the full details on what had transpired with Darkspirit. She doubt they would be able to hide it forever - the two ShadowClan cats had been there for it, weren't they? But...Maybe it was best not to explain it nonetheless, surely if it did come to light, the other Clans would understand their hesitation in sharing it. She had hope things would go well from there - but then Nightstar opened his mouth. It didn't take long for him to apparently spin to spit venomous words at Shrikestar, claiming that his warrior has... A startled gasp escaped her - two ShadowClan cats had been killed in a battle between the Clans.

With a WindClan cat as a hostage, she listened to Nightstar's demands - and then Shrikestar retorted, revealing even more deaths had transpired - two from WindClan as well. During all of this, Leopardsun started to shout at her own leader. It was her kits who had died - she was tired of the fighting for the sake of Nightstar's ego. Acornstem's ears slicked back - before a flash of movement above caught her attention causing her to look up just in time to see a black shape blot out a bit of the night sky as Nightstar was shoved from the rock. Her eyes widen as she was on her paws in an instant, scampering away from the base of the Great Rock to be well out of the impact zone as the leader fell.

Her gaze swung around to try to gauge the reaction of the crowd - a few voices were rising up in protest. Unhappy with either Nightstar or Shrikestar but it seemed to be from their own Clanmates at least. Her tail stood straight up as she spared a glance towards the sky - it was still clear but who knew how long that would remain if Nightstar and Shrikestar continued to bicker like kits - before she spared an uncertain glance at Mottlestar. Her tail quivered - ready to make the motion for all of her Clan to follow the moment it was clear that Mottlestar didn't think it was worth having ThunderClan stay her...But she would wait for her leader's signal. She only hoped with their new alliance, they would still manage to stay out of this...Mess.

-----------------

Creamsky groaned as Nightstar started to speak and promptly launched into an argument with Shrikestar. One moon, could they have one moon of a Gathering going normally? Or perhaps this was the new normal - the two Clans being petty. Honestly, it wasn't worth his time as he started to strongly consider not even coming in the future moons. They would need camp guards anyways and this was a thorn in his side more than any sort of amusement. He had no care for the drama between the Clans - thought his ears did perk at the fact that their fight had resulted in multiple deaths on both sides. What happened to the Warrior Code of no honorable warriors kill to win their battles...? However as Nightstar was shoved from the rock - causing the new ThunderClan deputy to scramble away with puffed fur, he just sighed as he looked up at Wolfblossom to see if there was any chance of SkyClan taking a swift exit. He hoped so, he had no interest in this...

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5732

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 14:10

((Fal twisted my arm into having Bracken attend, this is his fault. Wolf's [and my other characters] reaction will come after Grey has had a chance to post.))

For lack of anything better to do but sit around complain, Brackenwing had reluctantly decided to make the trek to fourtrees with Windclan tonight. Maybe the gathering would be pea-- oh who was she kidding. It was a gathering, so it was bound to be a chaotic mess sooner or later. Or the second Nightstar and Shrikestorm opened their mouths, apparently. Still, she had not expected Shrikestorm to actually try and shove the Shadowclan leader off the rock. Bracken, sitting at the back of the crowd, stared in wide-eyed disbelief. The Shadowclan deputy - she had met her before, hadn't she? Leopard... Something - rose and called out to her leader, openly defiant of what was said by both of them. To hear that Owlshade had killed... Brackenwing closed her eyes. War made monsters, she knew that. But to hear that it wasn't self-defense... The marbled she-cat shivered. She didn't know what side of the story to believe. Both sides had lost cats and her brother was Shadowclan's prisoner, that was all she knew. Gritting her teeth, the elder stalked forward, tail lashing as she came to stand beside Tigerdance.

"You are nothing but an arrogant, petulant kit, Shrikestorm. Smallbean is a coward, but at least he can admit to his faults. You never have, you just dig your heels in beyond all reason. Nightstar is no better. Neither of you are in the right here!" Bracken had refused to call him Shrikestar ever since that morning when Adderdawn and Flutterpetal had been brought back to camp. "If either of you could see ahead of your precious ego for two seconds, the rest of your clanmates do not have the lives to spare for your foxdung like you do! Herbs are nothing, Shrikestorm, it's greenleaf, they can be found again. Or would you sacrifice the rest of your clan to bloodshed for this? Is it not enough that you both disgrace us at gatherings time and time again?"

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4554

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 14:27

Harriertalon is leaving. Not open to conversation.

Firefly is preparing to leave. Not open to conversation.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzjwJV July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzNeMg July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JGg2mwx July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzwPEb July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JPzwXQn

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JcTsSP1  July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JcnAVnI July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2385

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 14:36

Rookfire almost didn't go to this Gathering.

Honestly, the only reason he went was to keep an eye on Nightpaw, since Echomist didn't really want to attend. Rookfire couldn't really blame him, honestly.

Sighing, the black tuxedo sat unnaturally quietly in the Gathering, watching each cat go by. Each leader said their piece, and it seemed like this was at least going to be a peaceful night.

And then Nightpaw spoke.

This was not what Rookfire wanted. He did not want to escalate this war further. Shrikestar, in response to Nightpaw's words, slammed his paws into the acting ShadowClan leader, sending him tumbling down the Great Rock.

Leopardsun then spoke, denouncing both Nightpaw and WindClan.

The cobweb was ripped off. ShadowClan's guise of being united was done.

"Don't you dare get back on that rock, Nightpaw," Rookfire hissed.

Hearing a WindClan cat's voice call out Shrikestar himself, Rookfire realized he wasn't the only one upset about this situation. Perhaps, if he could rally everyone who wanted to find peace...

The black tuxedo turned to the crowd. He could barely hear Batsong from the Gathering floor before she screamed at everyone to shut up. Perhaps... perhaps that meant...

Stepping to the Great Rock, the black tuxedo eyed it. It was risky, being on this rock as a non-leader, but it was the best way he could get his message across. Taking a deep breath, the black tuxedo bounced onto an empty spot on the rock, before stepping towards the edge of it. "Cats of ShadowClan and WindClan!" he yowled. "I, Rookfire of ShadowClan, want peace between our clans! No more bloodshed, no more wars, and no more fighting!" Perhaps that was a lot to ask for, but he was sure that he wasn't the only cat who wanted this.

"Perhaps this doesn't seem like an option to you, since you want to avenge your clanmates' deaths, and you don't think that this is what's right. But nothing you can do will bring them back, and all we can do is protect those around you, your families, your friends, that one cat you like but could never bring yourself to interact with. We are trying to protect them from being a victim in this war!"

"All we need is to stand up, together."

Rookfire took a deep breath in. "Together, we can do something amazing. Together, we can protect our clanmates from being crippled or killed in this stupid conflict! Together, we can make a change! But we have to stand up together! ShadowClan and WindClan! We have to call for peace!"

He didn't care he was breaking the code. He had to, if he wanted to fight for what was right.

The black tuxedo hoped that other cats would join him, to help pressure both leaderships to begin negotiations with each other. Nightpaw would never negotiate, but Leopardsun... Leopardsun would be willing. And if Shrikestar wasn't willing to accept peace, Smallbean would. There was a world where ShadowClan and WindClan could find themselves back in a state of peace, without any more loss of life.

It wouldn't be easy, but it would be worth it.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Image10
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardpaw, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Apprentice [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 16:46

Sootstorm gave Fennelbreeze an appreciative smile, touching the she-cat's shoulder with the tip of his tail as a sign of thanks. His ears flattened as Shrikestar began speaking. The pride of his leader was going to be the downfall of his clan. His eyes flickered from cat to cat from both Shadowclan and Windclan as they shrieked at both Clan leaders. His heart clenched as the cats from the other clans began murmuring amongst themselves. What were the other clans thinking? To make matters worse, Shrikestar pushed the Shadowclan leader off the rock, an act of such pettiness Sootstorm couldn't believe it came from a leader.

All of a sudden, a black-and-white tom he had never seen before stepped forward to address both the Clans. His heart soared: was there still hope to save his clan? The tom pushed through the crowd to stand beside Rookfire. Shadowclan might listen to their warrior, but which Windclan cat would truly listen to a Windclan cat! He gave Shrikestar an apologeticall look before he turned to speak.

"I, Sootstorm of Windclan, agree with Rookfire's words. Are we truly willing to throw away the lives of our clanmates for something as worthless as pride? How long will this war drag on? It's been more than a moon. How many more moons will it take? Will my kits have to grow up in a time of war, where everytime their parents stepped paw out of camp they might never return? That is no life to live, and certainly not the life we should let our children endure. So, please, Windclan, Shadowclan, we can stand together and end this!" His voice echoed through the clearing. This would be the first time he addressed a crowd so large. Sootstorm glanced at Rookfire, as if to see the Shadowclan warrior's reaction to his words.

Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 17:18

ꕀ Mothpaw ꕀ

riverclan
apprentice

Mothpaw had found herself a spot to linger, half listening to surrounding conversations. When Perchstar began her announcements, Mothpaw retreated to the RiverClan party. She observed the mounting tensions and shouting between leaders. Then, a cat tumbled over the Great Rock. 

Did WindClan’s leader just send ShadowClan’s leader over the edge? Mothpaw blinked, unsure if she had seen right. For all the drama she willed to happen, she never expected something like this. It was all growing too real, tensions she had heard in recent times on display. It was no longer gossip, but reality to her. 

Her eyes searched the gathered cats, seeking out a fox pelt. Amongst the sea of tabbies, tortoiseshells and silver cats, she found it. With a sigh of relief Mothpaw stood up and quickly padded over, resting beside her mentor.

“It’s getting a bit wild.” She whispered, turning her attention to the cats giving a rallying cry.

Mothpaw has moved next to Egretswoop 

Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 18:10

The gathering exploded and Shrikestar spat his vehement denial. Leopardsun was yelling at him, cursing his name and what not for using her children - did she forget that he had blood ties? -. They screamed that he thought of his clan as disposable, and that would have been untrue until they had all turned on him since his fling had been revealed by Batsong. To the dark forest with them, he'd throw them to the dogs if it meant weeding out those that went against him. But he put up the facade, he had too.

Shrikestar advanced, Leopardsun kept screaming, and then suddenly he was sent over the great rock, narrowly missing Thunderclans deputy, and colliding violently with Smallbean, sending them both sprawling. He landed against the ground with a heavy whump, the screaming and yelling of the clearing sending his ears ringing. Raging anger thrummed energy into his veins, Rookfire's faint yowl to stay off the rock, but the blood in his ears and his bloodlust made him deaf.

"You risk the lives of your clan over herbs! Brackenwing is right- we DO have lives to spare." And with that, Nightstar soared back onto the rock with a single bound, claws unsheathed as he secured his jaws around the Windclan leader's throat, fastening his claws into his lean shoulders. In the scuffle, Nightstar sent them both tumbling back down the rock, claws flashing and teeth snapping.

Nightstar's fur prickled, his hackles raised and his tail bushed to its fullest extent. Doing his best to batter the Windclan leader. "Starclan can strike us both down if they don't think us worthy of those extra lives." he snarled, spittle coating his chin.

July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP

Last edited by Grey on Fri 7 Jul 2023 - 18:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 EmptyFri 7 Jul 2023 - 18:20

It didn't work. At all. The black figure of Nightstar was on top of Shrikestar in a second, tearing out fur and flesh. Sootstorm couldn't believe that he was watching two leaders killing each other on the rock in a Gathering. His eyes darted to the sky, as if searching for Starclan's response. His paws moved, and in a heartbeat he was standing over Shrikestar, blocking the Shadowclan leader's blows. His face stung with pain, but he stood his ground. Shrikestar had been shoved aside, but that was the least of Sootstorm's worries now.

"What is wrong with you? You are a leader, you're meant to uphold the Warrior Code! Is this how Shadowclan acts?" He hissed through the pain, almost pleading for Nightstar to stop.Couldn't he see how meaningless this all was? Why was it so hard for him to just stop? His mind flashed back to when Brakenwing had attack Shrikestar. Why was everyone so ready for violence?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July Gathering 2023   July Gathering 2023 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

July Gathering 2023
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next