Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Restocking [copperbeans]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

Restocking [copperbeans] Empty
PostSubject: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:43

[sorry for the title I can never think of good titles sometimes]

Batsong went to find Sootstorm. She needed to restock the med den. Spotting the warrior nearby she waved for him to come on over. She did not have much to say on this and if it was not for all the dangers now around she would have just gone out by herself.

She led the way out of camp towards where she knew some herbs she needed would be. She was not in good spirits and was very down on herself currently. She would not be the one to strike up a converstation at this point.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 22:53

Sootstorm perked up when he spotted Batsong waving him over. He quickly abandoned his meal, instead hurrying to the medicine cat's side. "Is there something you need help with?" he chirped. The black she-cat looked glum, as was everyone else in camp. Ever since the battle... well, crying wasn't going to bring them back. "Oh, you need to restock your herbs in case Shadowclan attacks again, right? Sure I'll help you!" Sootstorm continued, then gave the she-cat a small smile. "Can you smile for me? Pretty please?" He asked politely. He hadn't seen Batsong smile at all since the gathering two moons ago, and while what happened was a mistake on her part, she shouldn't be blamed for Shadowclan attacking them.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 23:25

Batsong was caught completely off guard by Sootstorm's request.  She glanced at him slowing her pace making sure she had heard him right.

"you want me to smile?" she repeated quietly.  At first she was not sure if this was some sort of joke or prank being pulled on her.  Was he mad and angry at her too for everything that had happened?? But as she looked him over he seemed to have meant it and been real in his request.

She didnt really know how to feel about that... She had blamed herself so long for it all.  

She thought about what eaglefly had told her too ... mistakes in the past happened and that she should focus also on her newfound confidence... at least she was not stuttering over herself like she used to perhaps maybe eaglefly and sootstorm would get along she thought quietly to herself.

"I know, I have not smiled in a long long time.  Partly because for awhile I was not sure if I deserved happiness anymore" she said quietly as she picked some herbs and passed some to him to help carry.

"but you and someone else seem to believe that mistakes can be overcome" she muttered quietly thinking about it.  And maybe they were right...? She was not so sure... but then again, did she really want to live the rest of her life feeling this bad?  NO certainly not.  Maybe she should start to actually listen to or else she would never get out of this spiral.

"fine" she finally agreed looking over to him and offering back a smile to him.

It was a small smile but she was trying.  She figured that if he was making the effort to come all the way out here and help with herbs this was the least back in return.  Besides, he was trying to help her anyways deal with all this.

"I want to believe that I can find happiness again, that I can heal from this tragedy and move beyond my mistakes of my past. But I also know it will take time. Time to forgive myself and seek it from others. she paused a bit glancing back over to him "I'll try to smile more, for you and for myself, but please understand if it doesn't come easily just yet." she said quietly picking some more herbs before leading them towards their next spot.

"thanks... this means alot more than you know"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] EmptySun 18 Jun 2023 - 23:54

His request worked. Slowly, Batsong came to terms with herself, and gave him a small smile. "That's more like it," Sootstorm murmured warmly, giving the medicine cat's cheek a quick lick. He listened to her words in silence. "Everyone deserves happiness," He said automatically, then gave the black she-cat an apologetic smile for inturrupting. "If I'm not happy, life wouldn't feel worth living," He explained sheepishly. It was a simply logic, and could be seen as childish.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] EmptyTue 20 Jun 2023 - 7:10

Batsong nodded a little. He seemed very optimistic and cheerful and she did not want to be the one to rain on his parade. Besides, having him around was good company and helped her focus forward. She appeared to be more in a good mood now thanks to his efforts.

I guess you are right she said after some thought. He had an easy outlook on the world but it seemed to be working for him. Maybe she should adopt that mindset more

She walked a bit further and then spotting marigold herb nearby went to get it. This was a good find marigold can be used to stop bleeding and for infections she explained eagerly getting some.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restocking [copperbeans]   Restocking [copperbeans] Empty

Back to top Go down

Restocking [copperbeans]
Page 1 of 1