Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2874

A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) Empty
PostSubject: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:06 am

OOC: Continues from this topic Sneaking Out

Batpaw had left Scoorchpaw by the exit of the windclan camp. She had traveled along ways she was not sure were exactly she was going but the alone time was good to have. She was a shy cat by nature and having time to be by herself was nice. It let her think about things. Her parents mostly... they had died recently right next to her from greencough and she had been helpless as she watched in sadness.

Sighing she walked through windclan territory for a long ways until she got to fourtrees. She krept silently towards it... Fourtrees was a good spot to think alone... no one else would be there and it was so peaceful there and beautiful.

as she approached fourtrees she spotted a rabbit that was on windclan territory, grinning she stalked towards it and gave chase after it. The rabitt darted towards fourtrees as well bounding out in front of her.

She followed it as quickly as she could not wanting to lose her chance of catching it.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3242

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 3:32 pm

Slightpaw had gotten lost. he was trekking along the river, letting the snow cover his white pelt. the forest had slowly thinned out and the trees had turned thicker. suddenly, he broke through a wall of ferns and came to a clearing. he looked around widely. where was he?

a rabbit bolted towards him. it was running from something and it was too fast to stop. it ran right into Slightpaws jaw. he starred at the direction from where the rabbit had came from. standing frozen was a small wiry black she-cat. her yellow eyes glowed gold.

Slightpaw offered her a charming smile. "Hey, was this your rabbit? Sorry I didn't meant to interfere. What are you doing here anyway? Oh, by the way, my name's Slightpaw. How about yours?" He asked softly, pushing down the bristling fur on his neck. the she-cat had come from a clan, that much he could tell. maybe he could worm one or two things out of her. his blue eyes flashed at the thought.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 4:33 pm

Batpaw blinked rapidly a couple times shocked to see someone else out and about during this time of night. Hmm and he had caught her rabbit that would have gotten away if he had not been there.  That was nice of him.  There was no way she would have caught up to it so she didnt exactly feel upset by that.

She caught her breath a bit from the chase before cautiously walking towards him. She wondered what he was doing out here... he wasnt windclan she knew that much... so where was he from? she wondered to herself.

She was a shy cat so she stuttered quite a bit when answering his questions.

N-N-N.... Nice to meet you I am Batpaw she stammered.

she answered with a little grin, she tripped over a couple of the words as she spoke... meeting new cats made her nervous but he seemed nice enough.

ughh Batpaw stop stuttering he is gonna think you are weird she said thinking to herself

Oh... I was just really kinda having an adventure... she answered what she was doing out here.  Which was true but she left out the other part about how she wanted time to greif for her parents... that didnt seem like information to share when first meeting someone

I-i-... i'm from w-w...windclan she tripped over the words and closed her eyes... oh no why cant I ever speak normally. She thought to herself

where are you from? she asked

He had asked her about the rabbit... "Hey, was this your rabbit? Sorry I didn't meant to interfere." he had said.

Oh... erm well It was but it would have gotten away if y-...you were not h-here she answered...

she thought for a little bit then added on

maybe... since we worked together to catch it we could share it? she asked him tilting her head looking into his blue eyes.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 5:54 pm

Slightpaw grinned at Batpaws shy introduction. So she was Windclan, and quite a pretty Windclan cat at that. He nodded politely, “I’m from Skyclan. Why did you come here all alone? What if there was a dog? Did something happen in camp?” He pretended to care for her well-being, while he really just took the opportunity to get to know some gossip from Windclan.

He blinked when Batpaw offered to share the rabbit with him. “You read my mind!” He chuckled. She didn’t. He thought she would ask for it back, but he wasn’t about to say no to free food. He touched his nose to her cheek, a friendly greeting and a signal that said “I’m a friend, not a foe”. He pushed the rabbit towards Batpaw. He never tried rabbit before, and if it was sick he needed to check using another cat.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 6:32 pm

Batpaw smiled as he touched his nose to her.  He seemed really friendly indeed.  She purred happily that he was thinking of sharing the rabbit as well.  She smiled widely as he pushed it towards her sniffing it she purred taking a bite and set it between them keeping her word to share with the handsome Tom.

“I—- ermm uhh… well I guess I just wanted to be away from my clanmates for a little”
She answered him truthfully it was hard constantly being around cats who felt sorry for her… sorry for her loss of parents and she wanted time alone.

Her eyes reviewed a little bit of pain which he probably could pick up on if he was good at that kind of thing.

He asked about dogs and she blinking thinking hard about it… she had not thought about it really.

“Hmm well g-..good thing there are 2 of us here and one of us is really good at catching rabbits at least “ she flicked her tail at him giggling with a wink.

“Hmm skyclan I heard you guys are really good tree climbers” she purred…. “Hmm isn’t bloodstar your leader?” She asked him

“It must be so nice to have a c-c-consistent leader… windclan has had recent change ups in our leader and deputy” she said revealing a secret of sorts.  But she didn’t even really think much of it or even realize what she had done.

She glanced at his blue eyes they were nice and the feather in his tail was cool.  “Hmm what about you? W-w-why are you out?” She asked shyly stuttering a lot as she asked

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 8:50 pm

Slightpaw purred softly, though not from friendliness, but because his plan had worked. did windclan really become so fragile? and it was such a nice location, if Skyclan took it, they would have Thunderclan and Shadowclan cornered. he almost rolled his eyes at the she-cats wink but decided to widen his grin instead. today, the tom felt like pushing his luck.

he pretended to ponder about the question, when really there was no answer; he was just bored. "I wanted to see the four oaks. I heard they were giant, and I was not disappointed." he lied, purring at Batpaws expression. "Anyway, what made you want to stay away from your clanmates?" He pressed, coiling his fluffy tail around hers and taking a small bite out of the rabbit to make the question seem more casual. yuck, rabbit.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptySun Jan 30, 2022 10:09 pm

Batpaw grinned eating more of the rabbit... Slightpaw was grinning and purring... wow she had never had such luck getting to know cats before. He seemed so friendly. Her initial caution and shyness was slowly fading as she got to trust him more.

Yes the fourtrees are so cool arnt they? she asked purring looking up at them.

She twitched slightly as he wrapped their tails together... it was comforting she had not had that since her parents died.

She flinched slightly at his question though.... hmm he was curious for sure, it seemed innocent enough though.

She looked away ... the truth was she came out here to mourn her loss ... it was nice to have a companion though, someone who was not in her clan she could talk freely to and not have to worry about the akwardness that may arise because worst case she wouldnt see him again that often anyways... so why not tell him ? It would give her a chance to finally unload her feelings she had been cooping up.

w-... w--well... my parents she started slowly stuttering.

my parents... d--...d .... di...~ her voice cut out it was painful to talk about.

Tears swelled in her eyes running down her face

They died right in front of me from greencough she blurted out finally her throat getting all chocked up by the emotions of it.

We dont have an official medicne cat and have had to borrow from Thunderclan just to get by... so when they got sick she added on not even realizing what a critical peice of information this was... Windclan had only a medicne cat apprentice and Slightpaw would be sure to pick up on that. If he wanted inside information he had hit a gold mine.

Ever since that ... being around camp I feel trapped... sometimes I feel like all that exists in camp for me is painful memories of them. she sobbed slighly.

she leaned slightly on him feeling very vulnerable.

unknown to her, slightpaw was in alot of luck, she was in such a vulnerable state right now she would spill anything just about to a nice voice.

She took another bite of rabbit getting her mind off of it. and passed the rest to him here you eat the rest im full she meowed with a full mouth, grinning at him.

She looked at his feather in his tail... hmm thats handsome... where did you get that? she asked super curious

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 4:05 pm

Slightpaw widen his eyes in sympathy, and this time it was real. his own mother had died during kitting, and all his littermates as well. he was the only one that survived. he let her lean on him and stroked her fur with gentle licks. Had to borrow a medicine cat from Thunderclan? That not only weakens Thunderclan but means Windclan is weak as well. and since most medicine cats are going on some trip for a flower...

"Its ok, everything will turn out just fine. You still have friends and your mentor, right? I'm sure all the senior warriors will take care of you. who are the most trusted warriors?" He soothed Batpaw, while adding in a not-so-nice question.

He took the rabbit from Batpaw and skinned it like he would to birds. "Here, I like taking the pelt or feathers of animals. They can keep you warm and decorate your pelt, or hide yourself from predators and prey. That's where I got that feather. My mentor, Hailfall, gave it to me when I was just a kit!" He purred, draping the rabbit pelt around Batpaw. he then showed off the feather on his tail. it was his most prized position, and he never gave up a chance to show it to other cats.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:05 pm

Batpaw curled up in the pelt he had given her... wow you are right, this is very nice and warm

His words were comforting too and his gentle licks. She hadnt gotten to talk with it much to others in her clan... mostly because she was too shy or nervous to... but around him she felt safe for some reason.... even if he was from a different clan.

hmm the most trusted warriors of windclan?? she repeated thinking about it for a little

hmm maybe Shrikestorm he is my mentor and hes the deputy too... there is also Swiftspirit she is kinda looking out for me a bit. Oh and there is Mistysky she also looks out for me now but she is alot younger warrior

She stared in awe at the cool feather in his tail thats so cool! she whispered excited.

she glanced at him purring hmm have you ever thought about what your warrior name will be? she asked him curious as to what he would want as a name.

tell me more about your mentor Hailfall! she begged

My mentor is always so busy trying to do deputy tasks as well she added on a bit of pride in her voice that she got the deputy as her mentor.

She scooted a little closer to him as she talked

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:23 pm

Slightpaw felt like he had found a nest of mice. Meeting a naïve apprentice whose mentor was the deputy? This was going to be fun. he answered her first question. "Well, I think my name will be Slightfrost or Slightfall. they're the only ones that make sense. how about you?" He purred, feeling Batpaw scoot closer to him. good, he was earning her trust. this was too easy.

"tell you about Hailfall? Well, he's a pretty average warrior, though he is all white like me and has beautiful decorations on his pelt. during newleaf, he says he can find flowers to decorate his pelt. but, the most pretty flowers come from the flower fields of Windclan. when newleaf comes, do you think you can show me the fields? It is an offence to the warrior code, but I would love to see all the pretty flowers!" He widen his eyes pleadingly and looked her straight in her eyes. of course, he left out the bit of Hailfall having vision difficulties, because why would he tell her that?

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:46 pm

ohhh Slightfrost I like that she purred and she meant it

hmm maybe Batfang... but I dont really know yet to be honest I might change my mind she responded.

Batpaw nodded excitedly at his question about getting to see the windclan flowers. That meant he wanted to see her again right?

ohh yes please! she giggled excitedly I would be happy to show you around my home and we could pick out flowers to decorate each other with she giggled thinking about the daydream of them both running around in the newleaf with flowers picked for each other.

That sounds like sooo much fun... but we can see each other until then too right? she asked looking at him with wide eyes

I dont want to wait until newleaf to get to see you again she whispered into his ear she coiled her tail more around his tail as she spoke.

He had her complete trust

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:50 pm

Slightpaw had won. purring, he licked Batpaws shoulder, "Of course! I can't possibly wait moons for newleaf to see you again! how about during the gathering? Its in a few sunrises time!" he suggested. "But we should be going. Our clanmates will be worried about where we are." he got to his paws, casting a long look at the pretty she-cat. "I'll see you soon." he promised, and deep down, he meant it.

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 9:54 pm

She nodded Great idea! she answered him we can meet on the outskirts of where everyone gathers to keep away from them she added on.

She wished they could stay out longer but he was right it was not worth getting caught and grounded for then they could not get out to see each other next time.

She got up standing next to him as well. She gave his shoulder a nuzzle one last time before slowly walking back towards her home she looked over her shoulder as she walked away stealing one last galnce at the handsome tom before she ran back towards home

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 1:32 am

Slightpaw watched the windclan cat run away into the covers of ferns. there was a tingling feeling in his stomach, which he passed as excitement. it had to be, right? he glanced at the left-overs of the rabbit. he could hunt a bit in the area and then head back. or else he wouldn't have a solid excuse and Hailfall would rip his pelt off.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)   A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt) Empty

Back to top Go down

A First Meeting (Closed to Copperbeans and Swiftpelt)
Page 1 of 1