Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lone Sojourner[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 4:58

Tawnyshadow followed Sablestrike deeper into Shadowclan territory, her tail twitching with annoyance. Sablestrike should know that meaningless things like bonding time was useless at the moment, especially with so many injured and dead warriors. She should be patrolling the border, or hunting for herbs. Whatever the black tom had to say, it had better be worth both of their time. The condition in camp certainly wasn't being helped with their deputy and acting leader locked away in her den crying over her dead kits. Sablestrike wasn't like that, surely?

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 5:13

The stygian warrior lead his fellow clanmate deep into their territory, seeking for a place that they could be truly alone for a while. He had lost his voice the moment the bodies of his clanmates had entered his sight, but he would break his silence for this. Finding a slightly dry patch of land the tom sat down, motioning with his tail for the younger warrior to sit across from him. He had no clue how she would respond to this, but it was his duty as her senior to make her understand what she was doing.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Lone Sojourner[C] Output12                   Lone Sojourner[C] Output10                          Lone Sojourner[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2023 - 5:17

Tawnyshadow sat down and looked at the warrior. "Well?" She prompted, trying her best not to reveal her annoyance. She would give him a chance to speak. Maybe it would be important after all. It was still too early to judge.

Back to top Go down
Romantica
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1261

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 4:15

Sablestrike took a moment to study the molly. She didn't care much for this so far, which was fine by him. "You have drive, I'll give you that. You're not the same as that kit that I lead out of camp. That kit loved her clan enough to risk drowning just to find fresh moss for them." The tom's tone grew harsh as he continued. "I can understand wanting to keep a semblance of order when no one else can, but what you did back at camp was not the way to go about it. You lost two of your clanmates and it doesn't even look like you care. Honestly, that sickens me. If you want to earn the ire of your clan you can go right ahead, but I need you to know that your words can have unintended consequences, Tawnyshadow." Sablestrike paused for a moment. He had said something stupid once, it had been well-intentioned but that hadn't mattered. The tom still suffered from that one mistake.

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Lone Sojourner[C] Output12                   Lone Sojourner[C] Output10                          Lone Sojourner[C] Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2023 - 5:11

Our duty is to be useful, not according to our desires but according to our power

Tawnyshadow froze, rage making her speechless for a moment. Sablestrike dragged her all the way out here to say that?! "I mourn the passing of my clanmates as much as any of our clanmates, but I will only mourn them after I've made sure that no one else would join them!" Her voice rose to a shriek, "You talk of not caring? I stood there, trying to get everyone moving so that we could patch up the severly injured warriors and make sure that no predators had followed the heavy blood trails to camp, but what did everyone else do? They argued amongst themselves, as if no one else was bleeding out and ready to drop dead any second!" She was furious, furious that Sablestrike, a cat she had admired, would even think of her not doing what was best for the Clan. She got to her paws, trying her best to rein in her anger. "If you dragged me away from my duties to scold me for my lack of 'heart', save it. If you will excuse me, I will return to my duties now," Her tone voice clearly inticated that even if Sablestrike didn't excuse her, she would still leave.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone Sojourner[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Sojourner[C]   Lone Sojourner[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lone Sojourner[C]
Page 1 of 1