Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 20:34

Smallbean was used to holding apprentice ceremonies. This would be no different, he silently told himself as he scaled the Tallrock, thinking over what words he would use. Only a slight alteration of his normal announcement, he decided. Although, it wasn't just the alteration that made him nervous - it was the thought of being in the spotlight when he knew all of his clanmates were upset with him. He shuddered. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and let the passing winds calm him. "All cats old enough to run the moors gather around the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 23:23

❀ ❀ ❀
Rosepaw was hesitant to join the meeting after the latest one she had attended after the gathering. But she was definitely old enough and another full-moon was just around the corner!

She joined the gathering crowd. Rosepaw had been tidying her fur outside the elder's den in the gorse wall, where she often came to see her friend Whisperear and the flower garden that had begun to grow outside the den. Green-leaf had arrived and the garden of wild roses would soon be in its best bloom.

Rosepaw was well-presented, fur smooth except for a few stubborn wisps, as she waited for the deputy's announcement. He looked nervous, but that wasn't unusual and Smallbean was a good deputy, so Rosepaw was hopeful for only good news today.
❀ ❀ ❀
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 16:24

The beginning of his words would remain the same, he told himself. It wouldn't be bad. Although, his anxiety only heightened when Rosepaw joined the crowd. Closing his eyes, he continued, for Rosepaw needed a mentor. "Rosepaw, step forward. You have long passed the age of 6 moons, and are in need of a mentor now that you've returned in order to finish your training. Your new mentor will be Flutterpetal." Stars, he was relieved that it was over. He let out the breath that he had been holding and jumped from the Tallrock, keeping his distance as he congratulated Rosepaw, even if she didn't technically get a new name. It was a milestone nevertheless.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 19:04

Flutterpetal had come to attend his friend Rosepaw's ceremony, offering her a pleasant smile as she stepped up to receive a new mentor. That smile turned to an expression of shock when his own name came tumbling hesitantly out of Smallbean's mouth. Flutterpetal blinked. Wait... me? Why me? She's a little older than me! What do I have to possibly teach her? Still, he supposed that he was one of the older cats in camp, compared to someone younger like Eaglefly. Feeling a little bewildered, but not unpleasantly so, he padded forward to touch his nose to Rosepaw's. "Well," he offered uncertainly, "I'll do my best!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 316

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Jun 2023 - 23:05

❀ ❀ ❀
The tips of Rosepaw's ears blushed bashfully as Smallbean congratulated her. Her new mentor, Flutterpetal, looked shocked and bewildered but seemed happy to take on the task, which was a relief to Rosepaw seeing as she was even a little older than him. She was glad it was him. Her first mentor, Batsong, had been her friend and now her second mentor was a friend, too.

She booped noses with the fluffy black tom. "Thank you, for doing your best, and helping me finish my training!" She smiled optimistically. "I hope training together will strengthen our friendship!" Rosepaw added sincerely.
❀ ❀ ❀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony   Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosepaw's Mentor Re-assignment Ceremony
Page 1 of 1