Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gravis's Plotting Pages

Go down 
+3
Romantica
cocoa
GravisCordis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 13:57

hellooo

I have Brindlekit in tc (to be born on the 20th June), so she'd be quite a bit younger than Cedarpaw, but I wouldn't put it past her to try and boss him around and rope him into doing something stupid. Also I have Violetkit who's soon to join Skyclan and could be friends with Bearkit

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 14:39

Hi! Cedarpaw may be a warrior by then, it depends on how much fun I have with him as an apprentice.
He'd definitely be amused by a little kit trying to boss him around either way!

As for Violetkit, Bearkit will also be born soon, so they could definitely be pals.
He's cool with anyone as long as they're chill with his family.
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2023 - 16:58

Bumping! I updated my current characters and added a new one!
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 10:07

I offer Rainkit. Though they will follow the warrior path, they dislike Starclan and clan rules since the sudden death of their biological parents. Due to this, they seek attention and love from others (making them kind of flirty and outgoing) but doesn't commit to anything because they fear suffering again from the loss of death.

Rainkit can either interact with Silentpaw or Wigglekit once they are apprentices. Like Wiggle, they won't care about rules and clan borders much.
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Aug 2023 - 11:04

Hi Felix! Silentpaw would love to meet Rainkit! She's a good deal older, but if Rainkit likes water, she can try to show him how to swim or they can play n hangout! Shes usually a super silly and mischeveous cat, so they'd probably get along!

As for Wiggle, I'm certain they can meet at sunningrocks or smth once they're both apprentices! He's a big dude tho, so he might cause some accidentally injuries and whatnot, so that could be fun!
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Jan 2024 - 23:49

Bumping! I've massively updated the first post and added a new character! (Will I get around to making an official template? Maybe...but probably not)

If anyone wants some topics or plots, let me know! I'd love to add some spice to my characters lives!
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Jan 2024 - 5:55

bear + golden rivalry? could be interesting for him to have at least one already-established relationship by the time he ends up in WC?
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Jan 2024 - 12:55

Yeah! I'm sure he'd have a lot of fun with a little rivalry between them! Be warned, He's not a particularly nice guy, but he might just come around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravis's Plotting Pages   Gravis's Plotting Pages - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravis's Plotting Pages
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2