Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What light through yonder window breaks? (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

What light through yonder window breaks? (c) Empty
PostSubject: What light through yonder window breaks? (c)   What light through yonder window breaks? (c) EmptySat May 20, 2023 7:41 pm

Sunflare could hardly keep from purring as he walked along ShadowClan’s marshes, the most beautiful she-cat in all the forest by his side. Tonight was the night. The night he’d finally tell her the truth. Coming to a stop in the same spot she’d invited him to some time ago, he cleared his throat.

“Tawnyshadow, um, how do I say this? Tawnyshadow, you’re the most beautiful and intelligent she-cat I’ve ever met. Your care of Dawnbright is inspiring and your finesse as a warrior is astounding. I know life hasn’t been kind to anyone lately and perhaps fate will strike us too, but will you grant me the pleasure of being your mate?”

Last edited by Nerd on Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: What light through yonder window breaks? (c)   What light through yonder window breaks? (c) EmptyTue Jun 13, 2023 7:03 pm

OOC: It's Tawnyshadow, not Tawnyflare, but that's okay XD

Tawnyshadow was surprised and pleased when Sunflare invited her for a walk. They hadn't talked much since the gathering, other than snatches of conversation between patrols. She found her paws stepping into the exact clearing that she had once brought him to. Did the tom have something to say to her?

“Tawnyshadow, um, how do I say this? Tawnyshadow, you’re the most beautiful and intelligent she-cat I’ve ever met. Your care of Dawnbright is inspiring and your finesse as a warrior is astounding. I know life hasn’t been kind to anyone lately and perhaps fate will strike us too, but will you grant me the pleasure of being your mate?”

How was she supposed to reply to this? The thought of a mate had never crossed her mind-- kits, yes, but never a mate. Now that she thought about it, Sunflare was probably one of the best options in Shadowclan for her, and since he's here already... might as well. Tawnyshadow couldn't hide the small smile that grew on her. Not a bad option at all. Sunflare did go through the trouble of reciting her strengths though, so she should probably do the same.

"Sunflare, since our apprenticeship you've shown nothing but the best of yourself, both in training and as a clanmate. I would be honoured to be your mate,"
The tortoiseshell purred, leaning forward to gently nuzzle the tom's cheek. Joy bubbled in her chest; from what, she couldn't tell.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2442

PostSubject: Re: What light through yonder window breaks? (c)   What light through yonder window breaks? (c) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:46 am

OOC: I have no idea how I managed to miss that. It’s fixed now.

Sunflare leaned into Tawnyshadow’s touch, chest vibrating with a purr. “We’ve got this,” he whispered. “WindClan and all the other clans won’t be able to raise a paw against this power couple.”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3234

PostSubject: Re: What light through yonder window breaks? (c)   What light through yonder window breaks? (c) EmptyWed Jun 14, 2023 6:57 am

The touch of her new mate was not as awkward as she had imagined. It was almost... warm. Cozy, even. Something she had not felt before. If anything, she would compare it to her nights with Sagestone, when they were just kits, huddled together in their nest to keep each other warm because no one else would do it for them. Is this feeling what they call love? Tawnyshadow had always felt envy when she saw the look of pure joy on her clanmates' faces when they were with their loved ones. Even with Dawnbright or Creekpaw, she had never felt such warmth. It was as if all her worries were nothing but snowflakes, melting as soon as they came close. What a wonderful feeling.

For the first time since Sagestone's death, a laugh broke out of the she-cat. Sunflare's words were both amusing and comforting. With Sunflare by her side, not even the strongest of Windclan warriors could take her down. Which reminded her-- "You should introduce me to your mother and father sometime," She mewed, curling her tail around his. They were both valued members of the clan, and they raised such a wonderful cat... she wanted to at least meet them. In the meantime, she didn't have any parents to speak of. Live ones, that is. Will Sunflare and I ever have kits? Am I taking things too fast? Tawnyshadow pushed away her worries. Sunflare was here, and he wasn't going anywhere. They had all the time in the world...

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What light through yonder window breaks? (c)   What light through yonder window breaks? (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

What light through yonder window breaks? (c)
Page 1 of 1