Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My last topic as an apprentice

Go down 
+4
Goldfish
Tigs
~Rose blue~
Swifty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 8:32

OOC:Are you trying to rub it in to us apprentices? Enraged

Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 8:41

OOC:Maybe.... hehehehehe nah. Or am I? nope. yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no.....

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 DeQnfMy last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 UTs4eMy last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 CmOB3My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Swufty

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 8:46

OOC:WELL YOU ARE SWIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!! Enraged Enraged Furious Furious Furious Enraged Enraged Furious Furious

Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15458

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 11:54

OOC: Well, like he said, he forgot his hunting patrol. :P

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Mistpe10
My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009 - 14:04

OOC: so techniquelly, it's not.... but it's my last dream topic

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 DeQnfMy last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 UTs4eMy last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 CmOB3My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 L5Bv6

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 6:26

Well Mistpelt, Jaypaw was the 3 member. Swiftpaw was the 12th. Speaking of warrior ceremonies and such, same with me! I was the 8th, Mistypaw after me. Then, Foxpaw said to me that he hadn't gotten training at all. I'm sure he's not the only member who hadn't... Anyway, I bet alot of people agree with me.
Me and Featherpaw had our assesment, what, 3 weeks ago? Well usually it's one day after the assesment. And you said that Jaypaw and people who had joined before me could become warriors, I listened and I agreed. But now, a person that joined 4 ppl after me is becoming a warrior. And now look at Jaypaw, he 3rd member to join, not a warrior. Even Firelight joined after him! Anyway Mistypaw still hasn't gotten MCA training!

Oh, and if you think that it's hard to mentor everyone, appoint more warriors!

I don't mean to be mean, but this site needs to be kept up a little bit better. No hard feelings,

Bluepaw :P

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 6:34

OOC: i totally agree with bluepaw. like, i know its hard to keep such and awesome site up to date... but i think that people should become warriors according to when they joined, meaning that the training should also be kept to date.

Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh... :P

~Mistypaw

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 6:38

i agree with both of them. cause i really want to be trained Excited
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 8:42

I agree! Like 6 months after being aprentice i think they should be made a warrior,and fit as much training as ever into that period of time!

Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 9:50

Sorry, Mistpelt, but if i say anything i'll simply make it worse. :P :silent: I'm talking :silent: :silent:

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 10:34

OOC: Well, you shouldn't just take how long a member has been on the site into account. You also need to take how much they go on, how much they roleplay, (thats not OOC topics, guys,) how well they perform as their current role, (if your a kit you should act like one, I don't think Mistpelt likes it when new apprentices try and act like they're already warriors,) I mean seriously, you guys are talking about Foxpaw? He never goes on, and on the occasion he does go on he never roleplays. So if you never roleplay, your never going to be a warrior. Also in the books it's not one day after they complete their assesment before they become warriors. It can still take moons, sometimes seasons, for an apprentice to finally become a warrior. It depends on the apprentice and the mentor on how much time it takes.
Although I do agree with you guys on that their should be more warriors soon. I don't like how Darkpaw and Goldenpaw have already filled all the requirments and are perfectly ready to be warriors, while some of the elder members on the site still remain apprentices, and haven't completed all the requirements. Mistpelt should really try and make the training faster, so we can have warriors spread out in the clans to handle their own apprentices and problems, so Mistpelt dosen't have to keep going in and out of all the clans. Making Graystream and I warriors has extremely helped ThunderClan, we can handle everything inside our territory. If she just made a couple of warriors in WindClan and ShadowClan all the clans could handle themselves and Mistpelt would only have to really worry about RiverClan, as it should be.
Like I said before, you have to 'earn' the rank of warrior in roleplay. Don't rank yourself above others just because you joined first, that almost means nothing, and it's unfair to the newer users.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:07

I was just saying that i had my assessment recently, so i'm saying that soon enough i should. I'm not saying that it would be one day, but i am saying that it should be soon, but it doesn't have to be today, or tommorow. I'm making this my last real roleplaying topic. Not a roleplaying topic where i just do requirements for being a warrior. Warriors, apprenctices, kits, MCS, MCAS. The site isn't about becoming a warrior three weeks after you join. And i know we all had our assessments recently. But when i was a kit, i didn't become a apprentice till almost a month after i joined. I was patient. I asked a few times, but i didn't get to be one right away becuase she was busy. People have stuff to do, on the forums and in real life. You can't rush them, they'll get to it when they can

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15458

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:14

PLEASE. JUST LISTEN.

I would like to set a few things straight. I have never told anyone that they were going to become a warrior, except for Graystream and Firelight. I'm sorry if you've implyed that after you finish the requirnments, you'll be a warrior right after you check the last one off the list. I understand that some people have been on longer than others, but that's not always the deciding factor as to who gets their warrior name next. Foxpaw, I would love to train you, but I just never see you post. I promise I'll take you on a border patrol after I post this. It's all good and fine to post in the ooc/t catagories, that's what they're there for, but I would like to see you guys using the roleplay topics as well. I've been hinting that I'm going to appoint new warriors soon, and I will. I know who I'm appointing next, but I haven't told this person yet. If you guys see an assesment as the assesment taker is going to be a warrior after, this isn't always true. In the books, some apprentices as taken multiple assesments. Assesments are to see how well your apprentice can hunt, to see if they need extra training in that area. I would like to get training done, and I've tried to step-up on that. *If you still need training, please never hesitate to pm me for it. I know I'm forgetful, I know I'm a procrastinator, and I know I've droped the ball on a lot of things. You guys have beared with me, and thank you for that. You don't have to not do anything you were doing before, I'm not saying that. I'm not being mean or mad or anything else either.*

On a last note, yes, I will be making people warriors, I've had some planned for a while. Mistypaw and Moonpaw are going to get their full MC names, don't worry. And also, I really hope it doesn't make you guys feel bad that another member gets their name before you. You'll get you warrior name, it's not like you won't. So no need to worry. Smile

P.S. And thank you Swiftpaw, I saw what you posted when I tryed to post mine, and I saw yours. This site ISN'T about becoming a warrior three weeks after you join, about reaching a higher rank, about out-ranking another member. This site is just for fun. And I want you guys to have fun. Have fun!

My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Mistpe10
My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:23

Thanks for understanding Swiftpaw. :)

Well, Firelight and Mistpelt already discussed all the points I was gonna say so I'll make this brief.

Apprentices: Roleplay as you cat, if you do this and do a good job at being your rank you will be rewarded in time.

Mistpelt: Just take a day out, and make a topic for everyone of your Apprentices, they all deserve training and you're mentor to everyone.

That's about all that's left. I hope no one takes offense to this and I wish for everyone to enjoy this site instead of just fighting for a higher rank.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Sep 2009 - 11:32

soooooooooo. I kinda fell bad about bringing all of this up, i shouldn't have been telling everyone i thought i was going to be a warrior. Jaypaw was right, and I'm sorry to all who say this.

I
AM

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My last topic as an apprentice   My last topic as an apprentice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My last topic as an apprentice
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next